Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Play-by-Post
Who's Online Now
2 members (Asta, Phoenix Prime), 40 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games Recruiting List

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#1071453 Mon 30/10/23 00:54 UTC
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Opening the door to the crypt reveals...

Skeletons From Niches

[OOC: Anedell, Coral, Zak and Seliam are in the Bone yard? Just want to make sure I don't miss anyone in init...
PCs act first in any order...]

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Selaim

For once what Zak said made sense. "I agree with Zak. The goblins were probably a diversion for a... what?!?" She exclaims seeing the movement from the crypts and the skeletons start emerging. She draws her falcats prepared to back out or attack.

Coral

"oh ..." she commented just before she started to mumble acrane words in draconic.

Coral cast Deflction (melee) and Protection both at +1-2 =-1
Angrboða rolled d10,d6 and got 8, 2

so a 7 and a normal success

Coral cast Deflction (melee) and Protection both at +1-2 =-1
Angrboða rolled d10,d6 and got 1, 5

so a 4 and a normal success

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Aendell

Drawing his sword and pulling his shield tight on his arm, he steps to place himself between the others and the skeletons.

(OOC - Pande - How many skeletons? He will also make an Occult check to see if there is anything he knows about animated skeletons that could be helpful.

Aendell Occult
Zeim rolled d4,d6 and got 3, 2

So, likely nothing he can recall.)

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Being faced with undead foes is evidently unerving to Aendell, and his memory fails him in this moment.

It is difficult to get an accurate count without climbing into the mausoleum with them, but at least four, he can determine at a quick glance.

Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Zak lifts his tankard up and attempts to drive back the skeletons … but only gets a four.

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
The skeleton's empty eye sockets turn towards Zak as if they might now consider him more of a threat. However, none of them fall under the onslaught of his will.

[OOC: So people are not charging in, they are backing off of the doors and letting the skeletons arise from the crypt? Trying to get a feel for the intention as I don't see any PC attacking right out the gate. Aendell moved to the front, but... ]

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - Well, without a map it is hard to specify, but Aendell would look for a tactically advantageous position. Possibly standing in a doorway so only one or two skeletons could attack at any time with the others blocked, and allowing his companions to use distance effects from behind him. Was waiting for a turn order.)

Last edited by Zeim; Tue 31/10/23 18:49 UTC.
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
OOC: Simple description, Crypt. Doors ajar, Skelies inside, PCs out.

Have at!

We really don't need a map with minatures. I have one, but ...

No need for initiative this round. PCs all act prior to the skeletons. PCs can act in any order you all agree to. I just need to know your plan. grin ]

Last edited by Pandemonium; Tue 31/10/23 19:31 UTC.
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Can Aendell block the doorway from the crypt to the outside so the skeletons can only attack 1 or 2 at a time?

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC: Yes, it is one single overside metal door that swings outward.]

[OOC: Coral needs time to buff herself up, so she's not rushing in (yet)]

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - Then that is what he plans to do.)

Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
And attacking a skeleton with apapier is not the best.

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Selaim

Selaim launches herself at the door in an attempt to close and bar the door.

Selaim Close the crypt door
Miales rolled d6,d6 and got 6, 3

Selaim Close the crypt door (ace)
Miales rolled d6 and got 6

Selaim Close the crypt door (ace)
Miales rolled d6 and got 2

So a 14

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Selaim's quick thinking closes the door before the things can make it out.

The question is how to bar the door? There are handles, and something could be run through them to work as a block, but the door isn't specifically designed that way, as who plans for the dead to come back to a semblance of life?

Coral

Coral looked crushingly disappointed at the turn of events and cast her spell anyway, just in case it was needed.

Coral cast smite on herself +1
Angrboða rolled d10,d6 and got 3, 6

Coral cast smite on herself +1 ace
Angrboða rolled d6 and got 6

Coral cast smite on herself +1 ace again
Angrboða rolled d6 and got 3

so a 16 and a raise

"You know that if we don't deal with them, some poor unsuspecting person in the future - less capable than us, is going to unsuspectingly open that door."

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Aendell

Nodding at Selaim, he takes out a dagger and wedges it under the door, stopping it from being opened. Then leaning his back on it for extra support he turns to look at Coral and nods again.

Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
“On the other hand, we may be able to borrow the head ripest and he can aid us is putting this to rest. We can get help.”

Coral

She looked crestfallen and pathetic at the suggested plan, but said nothing.

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Selaim

"All of us are drained and tired after those goblins and cleaning up. One thing the guild taught me was to avoid unnecessary conflict. Who knows how many were actually in there? I counted at least six possibly more. We need a plan to take care of them or we might be overwhelmed. And for what gain? Our original intent was to find out why the crypt was broken into or if it was. Let's at least get that guard friend of Zak's so we don't get accused of being the robbers. Lord knows the last thing I want is to be exiled here as well" Selaim whispers quickly to the rest of the group pausing briefly at the end to add, "Or worse."

She looked at the rest of her companions and rested her eyes on Coral. Her friend who she remembered being sweet and playful but now seems bloodthirsty and in rage.

Glancing at Aendell she asks, "Princeling is there anything you can do? You are sort of like a priest also right?"

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Aendell

He shakes his head negatively. "Sorry, Selaim. I do not have such powers as Clerics do. I can destroy them the old fashioned way, and I can help keep you and the others from being afraid of them, but I cannot banish them."

[OOC: - Pah! You can't be bloodthirsty against skeletons - there's no blood ...]

"'For what gain?'" Coral responded. "We fought the goblins rather than runing away, because it was the right thing to do and protected innocents. Here, too, with the skeletons, we can also not walk away. We know that there is a threat inside, and if we do nothing, then at some point someone will open the door and unleash them upon the town."

She shrugged. "We can go and get assistance. But I cannot see how, in all good conscience, we can walk away from this crypt, knowing what is inside, and leaving it to fate that someone does not release the skeletons."

Coral knew that there was probably some nuanced alternative response that she was missing ... but she had never got the hang of 'nuance'.

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Selaim

Selaim was used to a corrupt guard and trumped up charges. She'd almost lost her hands once. SHe had no desire to loose her head over curiosity and investigating a crypt that might have already been broken into.

"The gain is if something bad happens and we accidentally destroy something we already have the guard on our side. And me a known criminal would keep my head. Regardless we already know that it was probably broken into. I am not saying we leave it be. I am saying we notify the authorities before going back into the crypt. That way if something bad happens they know that we are there for the right reasons not the wrong."

She looked over to Aendell since these were some of the things he probably was talking to her about on the way to Sandpoint. "You understand what I am saying. Right?"

"I say we watch the door and send Zak to get his guard friend or even a priest. Meanwhile the three of us stay here and make sure those things don't break out. And maybe we can come up with a better plan than just jumping in there through a narrow doorway."

Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Zak:

“Right. We aren’t walking away. We are making sure this is handled properly and with finality. Meanwhile … which of you is best at throwing and hitting a target? Take these.’

He holds up two small bottles, fishing them out of a pouch.

“Holy water. Throw it at them and it should at least cause them some issues.”

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Aendell

He nods agreement with Selaim, and not just because of her personal experiences. "I agree. As long as this door will hold we should alert, and get support from, the Town Guard. They need to know of this. Besides the issue of potentially getting into trouble, what if we are overcome? Do we really want a flood of Skeletons to descend on the town while they are unaware? It is interesting that they seem to not have been activated until we entered, so I wonder if they even can leave this crypt? Still, best to alter the town and then decide how to deal with them."

Coral

"I shall wait here for the town gaurd to come and make their assessment," Coral declared, making herself comfortable sitting on suitable stonework facing the crypt.

"Selaim?" Coral asked. "Would you be able to bring back my weapons from my room in the inn?"

Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
(Item the first: is someone taking the proferred holy water. The general idea is, when the door is opened, throw both vials as a lead in before engaging directly)

“… and I will retrieve Cat.”

He looks at Selaim

“You know she isn’t as different from you as you perhaps think. And I trust you both.”

And he moves to complete his task.

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
(I think the issue is that for all of us Throw would be an unskilled roll)

Selaim hadn't planned on running back to the rooms but to stay there, but those thoughts changed when Coral asked her to retrieve the weapons.

"Coral you need me to get your weapons? Fine. I guess Zak and I will take care of this. I'll head to the rooms. Did anyone else need anything at the inn?" She asks.

On the way back to the inn and for Zak to find the guard, Selaim asks "You mean Cat? She's a guard."

((OOC: Throwing is Athletics, which Selaim is very good at and Aendell is skilled))

Miales #1071858 Mon 06/11/23 15:09 UTC
Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Zak: “she’s serving as a guard as a penance. It is not her chosen profession. Not everyone, Selaim, gets to live their life the way they would have chosen. Sometimes circumstances put people in places they otherwise would not have been. Right?”

He raises an eyebrow.

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Selaim

"They had her be a guard as punishment? That's why she doesn't think like the guards I am used to." she said. As they trotted back into the main market area Selaim heading towards the inn, she thought of her time with the Thieves Guild and Villian. And how right Zak was.

As she peeled off towards the inn, Selaim turned to Zak, "Or sometimes choices made by trusting in bad information lead you down a path not of your choosing either."

As she ran to the rooms doubt crept back in. Doubt fighting to override the experiences and feelings she'd had so far with the group she found herself accompanying.

Quickly putting those thoughts aside she retrieved Coral's weapons and started back to the graveyard and the crypt where her new companions were waiting.

Catalena

Catalena entered the Cathedral Square off of High Street, humming her tavern tune, a very long sword rising above her shoulder which seemed to be a new acquisition. She saw Selaim departing swiftly from Zachergillan's side and she smiled at seeing them both. But it only took a moment to perceive Selaim's urgency and the concerned expressions on both of their faces.

"What has happened?" she asked the gnome as the elf dashed past her down High Street.

Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Zak:

“Following a hunch from Coral, we tried to see where the goblins had been. A crypt in the boneyard was open, and there are skeletons, the walking kind, inside. We have it closed and blocked at the moment and are getting weapons and help. I’m looking for you to get the guard involved.”

Catalena

Catalena stared for a minute. "Animated skeletons?" she asked. "In Sandpoint? Necromancy in the Cathedral boneyard?"

She thought for a moment. "You know, other than Sheriff Hemlock, none of those fellows handled themselves particularly well against the goblins today. You lot practically saved the town."

"By the way," she added, with a wink, "You've got a twenty percent discount in the shops."

She glanced up at the Cathedral doors. "I don't know that we might just be sending those boys to their deaths. But I suppose I should report it. If it's necromancy and in the boneyard, we should also tell Father Zantus. But if you and Selaim are here, that means it's only Coral and Aendell holding them in? Who knows how long that will last."

She took a quick breath and then said, "This is a hard decision as to what to do first. We should get some guidance."

Catalena reached into her pouch and pulled out her Harrow deck. With practiced hands, she riffled through the deck. She said, "Desna, show us the way," before reverently selecting a card.

Turning it over, she revealed...

[Linked Image from o.quizlet.com]

"The Rakshasa... interesting. This tells us, Desna warns that someone is controlling the skeletons..." she spoke grimly. Then, brightly she added, "or us, I suppose. Desna speaks in mysteries. But I think we should fetch Father Zantus and then return to the boneyard. He surely knows more about such things including whose crypt it is."

She tucked the cards away again and headed into the Cathedral.

Last edited by Vryx; Sat 11/11/23 03:37 UTC.
Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Selaim

Running back through the square on her return trip she noticed Zak and his guard friend heading towards the Cathedral. She calls out to them as she runs past with the weapons.

"Zak! Headed back!" She yells as she runs past them heading towards the cemetery. She slows down and starts trotting towards the crypt where her other friends waited. On arriving she hands Coral the weapons and whispers to Aendell, "Zak and his friend were headed to the cathedral. I think they are going to talk to a religious person."

Coral

"Thank you, Selaim," Coral said in a friendly manner as she took the weapons from Selaim, and adjusted them in her hands into a fighting grip.

"Fetching a religeous person seems like a good plan."

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
In the Cathedral they find the priest Father Zantus, pretty quickly. He sees them in their agitated state and asks "what is the matter?" After a quick explanation he nods in agreement, "I shall accompany you. We should also get the sheriff."

Catalena

"I suppose I should be the one to find Sheriff Hemlock," Catalena offered. She was both curious and anxious to get to the Boneyard, and so did not sound overly enthusiastic about the task. "I'll try a couple places and then join you." She excused herself from Father Zantus's presence respectfully, and gave Zak's shoulder a squeeze as she departed.

she jogged down west down Tower Street towards the stone fortress at the corner of Main that served as the Sandpoint Garrison, looming above the smaller, wooden buildings. If Hemlock were still on duty, perhaps still overseeing paperwork about the attacks, he would either be in his office there or perhaps across the street at the two-story stone Town Hall, in discussion with Mayor Deverin about the same.

If he weren't on duty, then she'd have a harder time finding him, but it was more than likely he would be soothing his stress with his "secret" paramour Kaye Tesarani, a secret to everyone who didn't live here, as long as Hemlock wasn't in hearing distance. Kaye was a sharp and charming businesswoman whose house of companionship, The Pixie's Kitten, was run cleanly and respectfully for those who plied their trade there. And, being close with the rigidly law-abiding Sheriff didn't hurt to keep less reputable competitors from getting a foothold in Sandpoint.

It was a longer run to get to the Kitten down by the Southern docks and, well, who knew how long it might take to rouse Hemlock to the Boneyard if he were there, Cat snickered to herself, a hundred low puns competing for the top spot in her imagination.

Last edited by Vryx; Mon 13/11/23 16:55 UTC.
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Sheriff Hemlock

He is in his office making notes about what had occurred. It wasn't so much a report as the events of a hectic day so that report could be more clearly written later. He looks up at Cat as she enters. Seeing the look upon her face "what has happened now?" With no preamble.

Coral

She stood facing the door of the crypt, absently swishing her rapier and star-knife through the air.

"Have you fought skeletons before, Aendell?" she asked. "Is there any clever tricks or manoevers that I need to be aware of when fighting them?"

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Aendell

"I've been trained to fight them", he glances at her weapons. "With any weapon that is not a bashing or slashing weapon", he nods towards the Rapier which is mostly a piercing weapon, "I would recommend going for the joints. You don't want your blade to get caught up in the rib cage."

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Aendell would know that most undead must be completely destroyed to stop them. In the case of skeletons that means bashing them apart till none of the bones are animated anymore. All weapons work, though some better than others as does magic. They aren't particularly savvy opponents, but they seek out life to destroy it.

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Aendell

"You'll have to keep hacking at it, even in pieces, but if you can cut its legs out it will at least slow them down." He glances at her again. "You have come quite a ways since I last saw you, Coral. Must be quite a story there? We seem to have nothing but time?"

Catalena

"We're needed in the Boneyard, Sheriff," Catalena explained, leaning against the door frame and catching her breath. "It's under control for now, but we don't know for how long. Somehow some of the dead in a crypt have been reanimated. Father Zantus is there. My visiting friends are the ones who discovered it and alerted us. They're holding the door shut."

She smiled then and wiped the sweat from the back of her neck. "As we go, you can tell me again how fortuitous it is to have me here, working overtime, no less, and on extremely good behavior!"

The Varisian performer then batted her eyelashes in an exaggerated way likely to annoy him.

Last edited by Vryx; Mon 13/11/23 21:15 UTC.
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Hemlock

He let out a low annoyed growl. "The fun just keeps coming. Better than being on the line, but damn." He stood, grabbing his helmet and belt. He had to do a quick adjustment of his armor, and he headed straight out the door. "Let us take care of whatever evil is going on."

[OOC: I am fine with just skipping to the crypt opening etc... You guys let me know how you want to start.]

Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
(I would suggest it’s opened, then the two best throwers douse the skeletons with the holy water, then he moving in occurs.

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
I would agree with the first part, but not with moving in. Better to have Aendell and somebody else stand in the door way and make it a choke point while the ones behind use magic and missiles. Keep no more than 2 skeletons attacking at any given time.

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Selaim can throw one at the closest one then assist in the choke point.

[OOC: Coral will happily stand in the choke point with, effectively, 9 parry, and hit things with fire]

Coral

"Well," Coral replied to Aendell as she swished her blades, "my master, Rubicund, clearly saw something in me when he called in at the orphanage."

"If I were reallly harsh about the orphanage, I would say that the staff sold me into slavery, in that Rubicund had to make a 'donation' and I was handed over into his sole care. I would have to say that in other circumstances that would have been quite a bad situation."

"Yes, to begin with, it did seem like slavery. I had to wash, clean, and cook for him and trudge along beside him as he rode along."

"But, now, looking back, I can seen that he was just instilling in me discipline, concentration and patience, as well as teaching me a host of life skills."

"when he trusted that I would not just run off, he bought me a horse, and whilst I was still expected to cook and clean, it became 'most of the time' rather than 'all the time'."

"And then, when he thought that I had the concentration and patience he started to teach me to meditate and to alter my body."

She looked wistful for a moment.

"But he is gone now. He sold his horse, gave me the proceeds, told me I was capable of looking after myself, wished me all the best, and left me in order to go and do the things he had to do alone."

Last edited by Angrboða; Tue 14/11/23 17:00 UTC.
Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
(I more meant ‘whomever is going to move in, moves in to melee.’ Zak has reasonable chuftiness, but there is also the point of view that ‘right behind ready to heal anyone damaged in the choke point’ might be a good spot too.)

Catalena

Catalena arrived with the Sheriff and sighed with relief that the crypt still appeared to be closed shut. In a restrained voice, she asked Father Zantus whose crypt it belonged to and how many were interred within.

As the newcomers arrayed themselves in front of the crypt, Cat drew her nodachi and took up a position to the left flank of them and slightly behind, ready to lend a hand where needed or to prevent any skeletons from reaching the exit of the Boneyard into the town.

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - And after all of this what do you want to bet that there's nothing moving when we reopen it and we are all made to look like idiots?)

Coral

Once all the others had arrived, Coral cast Protection and Deflection upon herself, and walked up to the doors.
She pulled Aendell's dagger out from under the door and handed it back to Aendell.

"Are we ready?" she asked, and after afirmation from all, opened the door.

Coral cast deflection (melee) and protection [+1-2=-1]

Angrboða rolled d10,d6,d10,d6 and got 7, 5, 2, 6

Angrboða rolled d6 and got 1

So 7-1=6 and 6+1-1=6 and both spells succeed

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Selaim

As soon as the door opens if she sees skeletons moving around she will throw in the holt water Ballon (ok flask of holy water) then draw her other falcata.

Selaim Throw
Miales rolled 1d8,1d6 and got 1, 3

Ummm ok...Bennie time

Selaim Throw
Miales rolled 1d8,1d6 and got 6, 2

Last edited by Miales; Thu 16/11/23 17:35 UTC.
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Coral removes the knife which was preventing the doors from being pushed opened and then throws them open. Almost as an after thought she asks, "ready?"

Selaim tosses a holy water flask at the first skeleton, which strikes it soundly. [OOC: Roll 1d6 Damage, Aces explode]

Aendell steps up to help block the door, and between he and the little Coral, the door is effectively blocked.

Though there are quite a few skeletons making their way forward, they are slow, and the protectors all may act, though keep in mind their friends now block the opening.

[OOC: Initiative:
Coral Black Joker
Aendell AH
Father Z KC
Catalena QC
Zak 7D
Sheriff 2H
Skeletons Act Last this round

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Selaim

Note Selaim is not on the initiative order...

Selaim Damage
Miales rolled 1d6 and got 1

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - Benny?)

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
OOC Selaim is a 7C.
What is funny is did the original draw with Selaim in it and then didn't post it here.

But I forgot Zak in the initial draw and to go back and add a card.

Something about the little orphan girl....

Coral

She cast a cone of havoc against the skeletons

Coral cast a cone of havoc
Angrboða rolled d10,d6 and got 8, 6

Coral cast a cone of havoc ace
Angrboða rolled d6 and got 6

Coral cast a cone of havoc ace+
Angrboða rolled d6 and got 3

so 15 a success and a raise

Anyone touched by the template is Distracted and must then make a Strength roll (at −2 if the caster got a raise). Those who fail are hurled 2d6″—directly away from the caster if using the Cone Template

Victims who strike a hard object (such as a wall) take 2d4 damage (nonlethal unless it’s a spiked wall or other more dangerous hazard).

OOC - I don't know if the joker +2 applies to the damage from bouncing off walls ...

Last edited by Angrboða; Thu 23/11/23 06:52 UTC.
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - Well, OK, waiting now to see if any skeletons are still in sword range of him.)

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC Just to be absolutely clear. Skeletons can't be distracted. They can go flying. But I want you to know how well the spell will work.

Aendell can swing at up to two skeletons before we decide if the are blown away. 😁]

Last edited by Pandemonium; Fri 01/12/23 21:31 UTC.
[OOC - well, Coral will live and learn. I don't think she knows that skeletons are not affcted in the same way as living things. I don't think she will have encountered them before.]

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - Not sure why 2? Note, IF the skeletons were blown away before he goes then he wouldn't be using a Benny.)

Aendell

As the skeletons approach he swings his sword at them.

Aendell Attack
Zeim rolled d8,d6 and got 1, 3
Aendell Attack - Benny
Zeim rolled d8,d6 and got 3, 3
Total: 3+1-2=2

Aendell Attack #2
Zeim rolled d8,d6 and got 1, 5
Total: 5+1-4=2

Last edited by Zeim; Thu 23/11/23 20:54 UTC.
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
OOC Because 2 can fit. grin

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - Yes, but unless I am missing something he only gets 1 attack?)

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
OOC He can take two attacks. I believe -2 on the on hand and depending upon his advantages -4 on his off. It is all about choosing the risk level.

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - OK, edited above. Both miss.)

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Three of the skeletons closest to the door fly back into the crypt. Their bones are made of sterner stuff and none break. Though they begin to stand up again and look as if they are going to resolutely approach the door seeking to attack those live beings baring their way.

[OOC: Those with range attacks may post in any order, the Skelies won't make it back to the door before this round ends. Havoc effectively blew them away. grin ]

Coral

With her dagger resting on the thumb of her left hand, she extended her hand towards the nearest skeleton. A bolt of fire shot out from her fingers, striking the skeleton in a burst of flame.

Coral Fire-bolt
Angrboða rolled d10,d6 and got 8, 2

so a raise

Coral Fire-bolt damage with a raise
Angrboða rolled d6,d6,d6 and got 4, 3, 1

damage 8

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Coral did Havoc, the others need to act. grin

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
These characters haven't acted as near as I can tell:
Father Z KC
Catalena QC
Zak 7D
Sheriff 2H

Catalena

Catalena said, as the door opened, "Here they come!"

Then, as the blast of wind from Coral knocked them backward, "And there they go!"

She turned to Father Zantus and asked, "Who were these poor souls to have their remains so desecrated? Turning them into monsters?" She was pained, seeing these animated corpses, still clad in the torn and faded garments they had been buried in. These were once people who had been loved and were missed by those who'd cared about them. She wished for a way to let them rest again other than striking them down but she supposed there was no other way.

She placed a hand on the back of Aendell's shoulder. "Do what you must to end this. I will keep you in good health and cover you should there be a need."

Catalena Persuasion to use Support Action to give Aendell a +1
Vryx rolled d6,d6 and got 6, 5
Catalena Persuasion Ace
Vryx rolled d6 and got 6
Catalena Persuasion Ace
Vryx rolled d6 and got 2
Persuasion to use Support Action to give Aendell a +2: 14 (assuming this is a raise and so changing the Support to +2)
Cat wishes she'd used it to Persuade him into something more pleasant than whacking a skelly

((ooc hope it is ok to go ahead of Father Zantus))

Last edited by Vryx; Wed 06/12/23 18:19 UTC.
Originally Posted by Pandemonium
Coral did Havoc, the others need to act. grin

[OOC - ah - sorry. Well, she'll do that when the skellys stand up.]

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC: Absolutely I am saving the NPCs for the end of the round. All PCs first. grin

Next round might be a bit different, but Havoc tossed the world on its side. Oh wait that was the skelies on their butts. ]

Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
It’ll be tomorrow afternoon. It has been A rough Week.

Last edited by Art in the Blood; Sat 02/12/23 01:20 UTC.
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
No problem. I understand that.

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
(OOC: Is Selaim still slated to go near the same time as Zak?

Last edited by Miales; Sat 02/12/23 17:07 UTC.
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Seliam has gone this round. Zak and the two NPCs are left.

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
OOC: No problem
Thanks will save that for next round

Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Zak hods up his symbol again, concentrating.

“By all that is holy, rest!”

(Channel at Skelly)

(Art in the Blood rolled 1d10,1d6 and got 9, 6)

(On the six, roll again)

Art in the Blood rolled 1d6 and got 6

(On the six roll again)

Art in the Blood rolled 1d6 and got 4

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Zak uses the power of his god to attack one skeleton. It shudders and stops approaching the door. Some of its bones flake away as the animating magics begin to fail, but it remains standing.

The other skeletons stand back up and begin to climb back out.

Aendell is able to get a count there are six skeletons in the crypt. The name above the door is Tobyn. The vault stands near the wall, and there are tracks all around it. Though they don't have time to examine those at the moment.

Sherriff Belor stands back at the ready though he lets the local heroes do their work.

Father Z raises his hands and calls to his god to offer a blessing to Aendell. The paladin feels the power as it wraps him in its warm embrace. (+1 die size to Str via Boost Trait for 5 rounds).

[OOC: Top of the next round
Skeletons AH
Catalena QD
Seliam JS
Zak 10S
Coral 9D
Aendell 9C
Sheriff 4S
Father Z 3C
Point out anyone I missed, please.]

The skeletons step up and claw at Aendell and Coral, none of the boney hands finding any purchase against their superiorly armored foes.

OOC: Cat is up!

Cporal

With her protection and deflection spells still active and her parrying weapons in her hands, Coral felt fairly confident of not being hurt, as she stood in the doorway with Aendel.

A bolt of fire shot from her hand at the closest skeleton that tried to attack her.

Coral cast fire-bolt on the nearest skel
Angrboða rolled d10,d6 and got 7, 2

A hit but not a raise?

Assuming it hits
Coral fire-bolt damage on the nearest skel (+1)
Angrboða rolled d6,d6 and got 2, 5

So 8 damage

((OOC Catalena will take the Hold action. She might want to Support again after Aendell acts so he can get that bonus the next turn. And I edited the previous Support action after reading it again. Because of the raise, Aendell gets a +2 to his attack, not just a +1.))

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
After throwing the bottle of Holy water, she had drawn her second blade in anticipation of the skeletons. Seeing that she couldn't strike at any of them without striking through her own party, Selaim attempted to somersault over Coral and land in front of the whirling dervish (Coral) striking down with her blades on the nearest skeleton as she landed.

Selaim Somersault over Coral
Miales rolled d8,d6 and got 4, 6

Selaim Somersault over Coral (ace)
Miales rolled d6 and got 3

Selaim Landing strike vs Skeleton
Miales rolled d10,d6 and got 9, 2

Selaim Falcata damage
Miales rolled d6,d6 and got 1, 6

Selaim Landing strike damage (raise)
Miales rolled 1d6 and got 3

If an attack is allowed with the offhand following the somersault:

Selaim Offhand Landing strike
Miales rolled 1d10,1d6 and got 9, 5

Selaim Offhand Landing strike damage
Miales rolled 1d6,1d6 and got 3, 6

Selaim Offhand Landing strike damage (ace)
Miales rolled 1d6 and got 5

Selaim Offhand Landing strike damage (raise)
Miales rolled 1d6 and got 6

Selaim Offhand Landing strike damage (raise)(ace)
Miales rolled 1d6 and got 4

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC: In regards to the off-hand strike, not sure after a somersault that is a strong option unless we are going totally over into the cinematic realm, which I am happy to do so, if all the players want.

Though in the interest of fairness I say we keep the better attack which was the off hand.

What do people say? Over-the-top action with both strikes after a somersault?

Skelie Stats to ease resolution.

Skeleton
Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 7

Range attacks hit on a 4.]

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Ooc... agree with just the offhand... was more envisioning her flipping over Coral and landing with both weapons coming down. She'd be lucky to hit with one.

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC: I haven't taken a good look at the numbers, but technically it is 3 actions, the somersault, and the two attacks, one being off-hand. I know she has Edges which mitigate some of the minuses, but -6 for 3 actions, is pretty hefty. ]

Last edited by Pandemonium; Wed 06/12/23 20:28 UTC.
Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Ooc and her Two Weapon fighting mitigates the normal -2 penalty for the offhand...

But I get what you are saying... action 1 is the Somersault. Action 2 would be the attacks. With 2 weapon fighting it is debatable if that is 1 action or 2 actions.

As said the intent was to flip over Coral so she could do more in the fight. The attacks were in case she landed in front of a Skelie...

Last edited by Miales; Wed 06/12/23 19:42 UTC.
Miales #1073385 Wed 06/12/23 19:43 UTC
Originally Posted by Miales
Ooc and her Two Weapon fighting mitigates the normal -2 penalty for the offhand...

[OOC: You'll need abidextrous to offset the off-hand, the two weapon fighting removes the -2 to all actions coming from the second attack]

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
[Ooc: She is both

Miales #1073401 Wed 06/12/23 21:15 UTC
Originally Posted by Miales
[Ooc: She is both

[Ooc - nice! ]

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
OOC:
We actually have an example of this that was done earlier... When Aendell opened the door and then struck out at the Skelies. He rolled at the disadvantages you were talking about Pande. His first attack was at a -2 Penalty... second -4.

By my understanding Selaim has been doing Two Weapon attacks using her Two Weapon Fighting edge. Since she is also Ambidextrous this negates the normal penalties for attacks done with her offhand. (Just not multi-action penalties)

Now for this situation her 1st action was the Somersault.

Her second action was the Two weapon attack which should have been rolled with a -2 disadvantage.

So those rolls should have been:

Selaim Two Weapon Fighting Strike vs Skeleton
Miales rolled d10,d6 and got 9, 2

9 - 2 (Multi action)= 7

Selaim Falcata damage
Miales rolled d6,d6 and got 1, 6

Selaim Landing strike damage (ace)
Miales rolled 1d6 and got 3

1+6+3= 10 damage

Selaim Offhand Two Weapon Fighting Landing strike
Miales rolled 1d10,1d6 and got 9, 5

9 - 2 (Multi action) = 7

OR

9 - 4 (Multi action) = 5 depending if you decide to make it a technical 3rd action

Selaim Offhand Landing strike damage
Miales rolled 1d6,1d6 and got 3, 6

Selaim Offhand Landing strike damage (ace)

3+5+6= 14 damage

Both strikes would have hit even with the penalties. But neither one would have been an Raise (Unless we are adding the Wild dice with the attack dice)

Last edited by Miales; Thu 07/12/23 11:49 UTC.
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
So all of the attack rolls take the full penalty, the mitigation offsets the penalties for the respective parts.

What I am trying to say is -6 for all.

But she has Two weaponed fighting and ambidextrous which lowers the penalties involved for those rolls.

Lastly the dice stand-alone, except when they Ace. That means the Wild Die is its own set of rolls, as are the hero's skill die.

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
A -6? How is it possible to even get that high? I am failing to see how two actions would constitute a -6... because technically a flip and two weapon attack are only two actions. Even with three actions the penalty would be -4 for all actions...

MULTI-ACTIONS
Characters can perform up to three actions on their turn (one of which may be a limited action). Each additional action beyond the
first inflicts a −2 penalty to all actions. Taking two actions, for example, incurs a −2 penalty to both, and three actions is a −4 penalty.

If read strictly by that... then even the flip would have a -2 to that roll.

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
I was thinking three actions, but I will grant you movement, described differently, doesn't count. So two actions works for me.

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
And as the rule states the penalty begins upon the second action, even if it applies to the first one as well, so 2 actions are -2 to both and 3 actions are -4 to each. You cannot get to -6 with a hard limit of 3 actions.

Last edited by Zeim; Thu 07/12/23 17:31 UTC.
Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
I guess the question is is did she successfully leap over Coral and land with the negatives...

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
And this is where we have to look at how we want the game to go. I can go either way.. One way she did, and the game becomes a bit more pulpy and over the top. One way she couldn't fit through the door as the other two were blocking it. It really comes down to what you as players want to see. I just want to be consistent so that you have expectations that can be met. Both styles are entertaining to me.

[OOC - I don't mind - either way]

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
I tend to like realism, but I am OK with either style.

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Or she can barely make it and faceplant on the floor in front of tge skeletons lol ... Fact is Selaim is over the top... she's going to take risks and will act out impulsively. Fact is with Coral in front of her she is useless in this fight. She has no ranged weapons to speak of so is primarily melee... she can't melee through her companions.

Doesn't Selaim carry a darkwood hand repeating crossbow? She'd just used it like an hour earlier against the goblins.

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Yes at a d6 to hit... purely secondary... and it is a handgun crossbow not a crossbow.. not to mention she is Stubborn, Impulsive and Overconfident. Trying to jump over her companion and refusing to use the handgun crossbow she missed with and just barely can use seems fitting...

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC: We seem split in the decision as to the way to go forward. I suggest we let Selaim make her crazy maneuver and take the licks that are most certainly coming. Does that sound reasonable to folks?

As a reiteration of the scene, the little crazy orphan girl (which one is that again?) leaps into the tight crypt space completely surrounded by skeletons. Regardless of whether or not she does damage to them, they are tough enough that several will remain, to gang up and attack her for her trouble. The two by the door will have to decide, tasty target inside, or continue to battle to get outside (I will make a roll.)

Does that meet with everyone's expectations?]

[OOC - sure - go for it]

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
I am fine however it goes. It is just like Selaim to totally ignore the plan Aendell setup and do her own thing........

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
The two skeletons ignore the tumbling little orphan girl and continue to press to get out of the crypt.

The four that are around her as she lands attack with their claws at her. Seliam is Shaken but unharmed so far.

[OOC: Did she hit two different skeletons, or both attacks on one?

Skeletons Attack Seliam 3 hit a parry of 7.
Pandemonium rolled 1d6+3,1d6+3,1d6+3,1d6+3 and got 8, 5, 7, 8
Skeletons Damage Seliam Against a 7, One got 10, so Shaken
Pandemonium rolled 1d6,1d6,1d6 and got 1, 6, 2
Skeletons Damage Ace Seliam
Pandemonium rolled 1d6 and got 4

At the door they are less successful
Skeletons Attack, Damage Door
Pandemonium rolled 1d6,1d6,1d6,1d6 and got 1, 5, 2, 2

PCs are up same order,
Skeletons AH - Have acted
Catalena QD
Seliam JS
Zak 10S
Coral 9D
Aendell 9C
Sheriff 4S
Father Z 3C]

((OOC Pande, after Selaim last round, it was supposed to be Zak, Coral I guess doing the turn she took out of order, Aendell attacking with the Support bonus, and then Cat was going to do another Support action for Aendell for next round... not anticipating the order would be the same, and then the NPCs))

Last edited by Vryx; Mon 11/12/23 19:58 UTC.
Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Ooc... that is what I was thinking Vryx. We are still on the same round. Selaim's leap allowed her to be attacked by the skeletons who were forced to not attack earlier by the congestion at the doorway. So now that they had a target they could hit they struck. My best guess it is Zak's go unless Cat wants to end her hold action.

As for Selaim her attacks hit two. She struck out blindly at whatever was in front of her.

Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Selaim heal ata a distance of spirit…

Zak Heal channel Selaim
Art in the Blood rolled d10,d6 and got 8, 3

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Ah, I thought Art said he was going to post, and I thought he did so. Did he try to harm the skeletons at range?

Now I see it was last round.

Keep going with the round. The skeletons have acted, and the NPCs will act last.

Let me know when you want me to interject. grin

Or we start the next round.

Last edited by Pandemonium; Wed 13/12/23 22:49 UTC.
[OOC: I am slightly confused.
Are we still in the round where Coral has acted, or in the next round when she has not?]

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Yes. Aendell is waiting for Coral to go so he can.

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Ooc: I thought we were in the round where she acted...

((OOC
1. Zak went last in the previous round
2. The NPCs went and then it was a new round of initiative (skeletons, Cat, Selaim, Zak, Coral, Aendell, NPCs)
3. Skeletons went first. Pande reminded that Cat was up next
4. Coral went. Discussion. Agreed she'd slide her action to her turn.
5. Cat used the Hold action as she'd already acted LAST round to give Aendell a +2 on his next attack, which would be THIS round. Plan to go after him so she could help him again.
6. Selaim jumped over everyone into the tomb of skeletons.
7. Skeletons in the back of the tomb that didn't get to use an action in #3 attacked Selaim and she's Shaken
8. Zak used a heal on Selaim, which... I don't know how that works with Shaken but there it is.
9. Here we are. Coral should probably copy her attack or Pande can just apply it now.
10. After that, Aendell will do that attack with a +2
11. Cat will unHold her action and take a turn with a Support again to give Aendell a bonus again the next time he goes.
12. NPCs would go.
13. It would be the next round which, Pande was keeping the same initiative (skeletons, Cat, Selaim, Zak, Coral, Aendell, NPCs), and he rolled for the skeletons up front but theoretically the skeletons in the back would get a chance to maul Selaim again here. Lucky #13))

Last edited by Vryx; Thu 14/12/23 01:57 UTC.
Phew!!

Thanks!!

Coral

With her protection and deflection spells still active and her parrying weapons in her hands, Coral felt fairly confident of not being hurt, as she stood in the doorway with Aendel.

A bolt of fire shot from her hand at the closest skeleton that tried to attack her.

Coral cast fire-bolt on the nearest skel
Angrboða rolled d10,d6 and got 7, 2

A hit but not a raise?

Assuming it hits
Angrboða rolled d6,d6 and got 2, 5

So 8 damage

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
OOC: Thanks Vryx!

Not sure how I got lost, but I did. grin

Correct, 4 to hit, 9 would be a raise.

That Skeleton is shaken, not stirred. Do note that so far you have shaken two of them. I expect the PCs will prevail, but these foes are little bit tougher. We are stepping up the difficulty as we go further into the story.

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Aendell

Annoyed by his last attack, he feels the touch on his shoulder and the words of encouragement. A part of his mind, detached, curiously re-evaluates his upcoming encounter with Cat. Focusing on his training, he attacks more precisely both Skeletons in front of him.

Aendell Attack
Zeim rolled d8,d6 and got 2, 6
Aendell Attack - Ace
Zeim rolled d6 and got 4
Total #1: 6+4+2+1-2 = 11

Aendell Damage
Zeim rolled d8,d8 and got 8, 7
Aendell Damage - Ace
Zeim rolled d8 and got 7
Aendell Damage Raise
Zeim rolled d6 and got 5
Total #1: 8+7+7+5+2 = 29

Aendell Attack #2
Zeim rolled d8,d6 and got 5, 5
Total: 5+2+1-2 = 6

Aendell Damage #2
Zeim rolled d8,d8 and got 6, 8
Aendell Damage #2 - Ace
Zeim rolled d8 and got 5
Total: 6+8+5+2 = 21

Catalena

Catalena let out a short "whoop!" of surprise as Selaim somehow managed to leap between the top of Coral's head and the top edge of the crypt only to land amidst the unsleeping dead. "Oh, have a care!" she cried, unable to reach the surrounded elf.

As Aendell adeptly struck through two of the skeletons, she called out encouragement to Selaim.

Catalena
Support Action: Persuasion to boost Selaim's Fighting
Vryx rolled d6,d6 and got 3, 5
Persuasion: 5
+1 to Selaim's next Fighting roll

((OOC, Zeim, the +2 from Support has to be to a specific skill, so shouldn't apply to damage. Cat is boosting Aendell's Fighting. I was doing a close read of the rules to see if the +2 would apply for *all* Fighting rolls for the round or just one. It is worded as "Success grants the ally +1 to one skill total this round, and a raise adds +2." which is still a bit ambiguous because the previous paragraph mentions that the Supporter has to choose "one" skill to support for the ally. But I'm inclined to think it means the bonus would be to only one roll because they added the word "total" to the description rather than saying "Success grants the ally +2 to one skill this round."

Pande, check me on this... but I think the skeletons have a Parry of 5, not 4, and 9 would be the raise. So that would mean Aendell's second attack missed. BUT he has an adjacent ally who isn't stunned which adds +1 to Fighting as a Gang-Up Bonus, which takes Aendell's first attack to a 12 and the second to a 5 so they both hit. Just a little lower damage which was already massive.

And we're at #12 in the list above. NPCs go, then skeletons, then Cat, then Selaim.))

Last edited by Vryx; Thu 14/12/23 15:16 UTC.
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - I didn't add it. He gets +2 Damage versus Supernatural Evil, which I presume Skeletons qualify as.... wink )

Last edited by Zeim; Thu 14/12/23 15:23 UTC.
Zeim #1073805 Thu 14/12/23 15:28 UTC
((OOC Oh great! I almost asked if you had another place where that came from, like the Trademark Weapon. Right on. This game needs the Annotated Version of Dice Results.))

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - As far as I know TW only gives a +1 and only to Fighting, not Damage.)

((OOC. Yup, I saw that. Just forgot you were a *holy* warrior not just a *holy crap that's a scary amount of damage* warrior. smile ))

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC: 4 is to hit for Ranged attacks. Skeletons Parry is 5, Toughness 7.

Looking at Aendell's attacks, if we are nice and arrange them so that the big one hits the skeleton that wasn't shaken, it is still blown to bits. The other attack on the skeleton that is shaken also collapses under the torrent of the paladin's steel. ]

Father Zantus sees that his magical prayers helped the new hero obliterate the skeletons at the door, he offers another prayer. [OOC: Boost to Strength again, same as above. +1 die size.]

Sheriff Belor says "Bravo" in encouragement at the success.

Inside, two of the skeletons claw at the wily two sword-wielding orphan. None of their claws finding purchase.

The one skeleton that had been rattled, stands up straighter and approaches the little girl to join its companions in the fight.

[OOC: Skeletons Attack Seliam
Pandemonium rolled 1d6+1,1d6+1 and got 6, 3

Skeleton Recover from Shaken
Pandemonium rolled 1d6 and got 4

The doorway is clear, short of bone dust. Inside there is enough room to fight side by side for two people. A third or fourth can assist or fight from the side at a -1 to their attacks.

Initative Order:
skeletons, Cat, Selaim, Zak, Coral, Aendell, NPCs

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - I missed the bonus from Father Zantus. It should have been a d10 instead of d8 on damage then, but it doesn't end up mattering. Will try to remember next time.)

Catalena

As the skeletons fell and the space expanded a bit, Catalena drew her cold iron nodachi. The oversized blade flashed in the sunlight.

"You see, Aendell, I've found a new dance partner," she quipped. Then she used the extended reach to thrust into the open space to drive the approaching skeletons more directly into Aendell's strikes.

Catalena
Fighting, as Support action to assist Aendell's Fighting
Vryx rolled d8,d6 and got 1, 5
Pande had said a -1 and if that is for a Support in addition to trying to hit herself...
Fighting: 4 (success on a Support)
+1 to Aendell's next Fighting roll

((ooc Selaim is next, with a +1 Support to her first Fighting roll))

Last edited by Vryx; Thu 14/12/23 18:19 UTC.
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC: The -1 is fighting side by side with your comrades in arms. It is really small space for all the foes and trying to avoid hitting each other as best you can, makes things a bit more challenging.

PCs are up same order,
Skeletons AH
Catalena QD
Seliam JS
Zak 10S
Coral 9D
Aendell 9C
Sheriff 4S
Father Z 3C]

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Selaim

Selaim Vigor Roll
Miales rolled d4-1 and got 3

Selaim Vigor Roll (ace)
Miales rolled d4-1 and got 0

Note if she failed the vigor roll to recover from Shaken will be using a Benny to do so

Selaim shakes herself off after the onslaught and pounding the Skeletons took on her after she landed. Zak's timely heal helping invigorate her.

"That definitely did not go as planned," she thinks (OOC: I know shocking isn't it... the thought of Selaim thinking) as she glances behind her to see the aftermath of Aendell's strikes. "I was hoping to land in front of Coral... not in the middle of these things."

But those thoughts were quickly cast aside as the skeletons struck again. Luckily this time only brushing her. Resolved and knowing help was soon at hand she strikes out at the Skeleton in front of her.

Selaim Two Weapon Fighting Attack (main)
Miales rolled 1d10,1d6 and got 7, 1

Selaim Two Weapon Fighting Attack (offhand)
Miales rolled 1d10,1d6 and got 7, 3

Selaim Main damage
Miales rolled d6,d6 and got 3, 6

Selaim Main damage (ace)

Selaim Offhand damage
Miales rolled d6,d6 and got 3, 1

Total Damage 11 and 4 to that one.

Last edited by Miales; Thu 14/12/23 19:37 UTC.
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC: I fogot, the PCs benefit from a gang up bonus as well, if they target the same foe. There are currently 4 skeletons in the mix, so say two PCs each attack one of them, that pair each get a +1 to their attacks to hit.

Seliam's attacks hit, but fail to break any of the tough old bones.
PCs are up same order,
Skeletons AH
Catalena QD
Seliam JS
Zak 10S
Coral 9D
Aendell 9C
Sheriff 4S
Father Z 3C]

Last edited by Pandemonium; Thu 14/12/23 19:37 UTC.
Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
[Ooc: what is the magic number to damage them?]

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
OOC Their Toughness is 7. So that or better to shake and then wound as per normal. These guys take two wounds to utterly destroy.

Last edited by Pandemonium; Thu 14/12/23 21:45 UTC.
Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Ooc: Was curious because her mainhand attack damage was 11.. thought that should rattle them bones some

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Ah that does offer a shaken.

Thank you!

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
PCs are up same order,
Skeletons AH
Catalena QD
Seliam JS
Zak 10S - Considering options
Coral 9D - On deck
Aendell 9C
Sheriff 4S
Father Z 3C

Coral

She decided to stick with Aendell to protect his flank and cast a bolt of fire at the nearest creature.

Coral fire-bolt on the nearest skel
Angrboða rolled d10,d6 and got 3, 4

so a 4 (only just works?)

Angrboða rolled d6,d6 and got 6, 2

Coral fire-bolt damage on the nearest skel (ace)
Angrboða rolled d6 and got 4

so 6+2+1+4 = 13 damage

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC We will assume that the intention is to destroy the foes rather than offer them a respite. What I mean by that is if Coral attacks the one that is Shaken, she destroys it. If she attacks a new one, then it shakes and receives one less wound, which in most cases, is a consideration.

Yes, a 4 does hit for a range attack at the moment. Note she has at least a +1 to hit for attacking in concert with her comrades. The Gang up bonus only works for Fighting, not range attacks. Oops.

I just wanted to mention the tactics above. If she attacks a new skeleton, it would be Shaken, and receive 1 wound. They know from their current interactions that 1 wound won't completely destroy the foe.]

Assuming Coral's bolt of fire reaches out and touches the skeleton that is currently brow beaten by an earlier attack, the flames lick over the bones, and its animating magics disappate, with it collapsing completely.

Another bites the dust!

OOC: By my count, that leaves 3 Skeletons standing and active. None are Shaken.

Init:

Skeletons AH
Catalena QD
Seliam JS
Coral 9D
Aendell 9C - On deck
Sheriff 4S
Father Z 3C

Last edited by Pandemonium; Fri 15/12/23 20:16 UTC.
[OOC: - yes destroy a shaken one]

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Skeletons AH
Catalena QD
Seliam JS
Coral 9D
Aendell 9C - Up
Sheriff 4S - On deck
Father Z 3C

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Aendell

Stepping up to get closer to Selaim he swings at the two nearest skeletons.

Aendell Attack
Zeim rolled d8,d6 and got 5, 4
Total: 5+1+1-2 = 5
Aendell Attack #2
Zeim rolled d8,d6 and got 3, 5
Total: 5+1+1-2 = 5

Aendell Damage rerolls for die type
Zeim rolled d10,d8 and got 1, 4
Total: 1+4+2 = 7
Aendell Damage rerolls for die type #2
Zeim rolled d10,d8 and got 5, 7
Total: 5+7+2 = 14

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
The paladin shows his martial prowess, utterly destroying another skeleton.

Father Z, again bolster's Aendell since it is working so well (+1 die size for damage on his next set of attacks).

Sheriff Belor admires their skill and says nothing.

The skeletons try to claw the paladin, and another tries to hurt Seliam. None fine purchase, and are rather ineffectual.

[OOC:
Skeletons 2 on Aendell
Pandemonium rolled 1d6+1,1d6+1 and got 2, 7
Skeleton Damage
Pandemonium rolled 1d6 and got 3
Skeletons 1 on Seliam
Pandemonium rolled 1d6,1d6 and got 1, 4

Init
Skeletons AH
Catalena QD - Up
Seliam JS - On deck
Zak 10S
Coral 9D
Aendell 9C
Sheriff 4S
Father Z 3C]

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - BTW, is that +1 die size only for the Weapon Damage Die or is it also for the Strength Damage Die? I've only been bumping up one of them.)

((OOC Catalena will Hold.))

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC: It is only one die, the Strength portion of the melee attack.

Init
Skeletons AH
Catalena QD - On Hold
Seliam JS - Up
Zak 10S - On deck
Coral 9D
Aendell 9C
Sheriff 4S
Father Z 3C]

Last edited by Pandemonium; Wed 20/12/23 01:41 UTC.
Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Selaim

SHe strikes out again with both her weapons. But even the openings made by the fallen skeletons doesn't give her what she needs to be able to hit with both. Her first strike a success while she misses with the second strike.

Miales rolled 1d10,1d6 and got 7, 3

7+1=8

Miales rolled 1d10,1d6 and got 3, 4

Selaim Main Damage
Miales rolled 1d6,1d6 and got 5, 2

7 damage just enough to rattle

Last edited by Miales; Wed 20/12/23 11:56 UTC.
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
The Skelenton's skull is rattled again with another blow. The darn things are resilient.

Init
Skeletons AH
Catalena QD - On Hold
Seliam JS
Zak 10S - Up
Coral 9D - On deck
Aendell 9C
Sheriff 4S
Father Z 3C

Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
(Since I’m not 100% sure of the setup, I’m going to put protection on whomever he can touch who is nearby and least armored.)

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
From my point of view, I would say Coral or one of the back folks, like Cat or Father or ... Seliam kinda shot herself out in the middle of the enemy, so not really close enough given the tight quarters. Go ahead and note what effects Zak sets up.

Coral is up!

Coral

She maintains her existing deflection (melee) and protection spells and casts another fire bolt at the nearest skeleton.

Coral fireball skeleton
Angrboða rolled d10,d6 and got 4, 5

Coral fireball skeleton damage
Angrboða rolled d6,d6 and got 2, 4

So 6

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Aendell

Continuing to advance into the room, trying to get closer to Selaim, he strikes at two of the Skeletons, missing one but hitting the other.

Aendell Attack
Zeim rolled d8,d6 and got 3, 2
Aendell Attack
Zeim rolled d8,d6 and got 1, 1
Aendell Attack - Benny
Zeim rolled d8,d6 and got 7, 2
Total #1: 3+1+1-2=3
Total #2: 7+1+1-2=7

Aendell Damage
Zeim rolled d10,d8 and got 6, 3
Total: 6+3+2=11

Last edited by Zeim; Thu 04/01/24 17:29 UTC.
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
The scrappy little orphan girl wrapped in dark magics claws at the boney foes and fails to do any lasting damage.

The paladin continues to be a stalwart companion and steps further into the fray. His blade flashes, but in one strike, it sticks into the ribs of one of the two skeletons. The monster turns and traps his weapon, ripping it from his grasp.

The sheriff continues to watch, powerless to assist in such a tight space as the crypt.

Father Z shouts encouragement but doesn't renew his spell.

The two foes strike and claw at the two front warriors, Coral and Aendell. Neither skeleton is able to find any chinks in their armor, magical or otherwise.

[OOC: Their Toughness is 7.

Aendell can save his benny. However because his strike didn't hit, the boost spell from Father Z is still active for the next round.

CRITICAL FAILURES
A Critical Failure occurs when a Wild Card rolls a 1 on both the skill die and Wild Die of a Trait roll. The attempt automatically fails, and something bad happens—a weapon is dropped or gets stuck, the attack hits a friend, the vehicle crashes, and spells misfire (see Backlash, page 169), and so on. Critical Failures cannot be rerolled by any means, even with Bennies (see the next page).

REROLL
Some Edges or abilities allow a character to reroll Traits (as long as they’re not a Critical Failure). To do so, roll all the dice again and get a new total. You may keep any set you like unless you roll a Critical Failure. This ends all rerolls immediately and becomes the result of the attempt—that’s the risk one takes in pushing the limits! Multiple rerolls may be granted from different Edges, Bennies, or other abilities.

Skeletons: One on Aendell, one on Coral
Pandemonium rolled 1d6,1d6,1d6,1d6 and got 3, 6, 5, 5

Init
Skeletons AH
Catalena QD - Up
Seliam JS
Zak 10S
Coral 9D
Aendell 9C
Sheriff 4S
Father Z 3C]

((OOC If Aendell moved forward, is there space for Cat to step in and melee attack the one on Coral? Also, since she Held last round, could she go at the end of this round and then go first in the new round?))

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC: Sure she can move forward. Yes she can put herself on hold to act at the end of the round, but she will return to her spot in the order during the next round. Unless she uses her initiative this around to adjust to the beginning of the round, essentially giving it up (though I will allow the movement).]

((OOC Right, I think we're saying the same thing. I did put her on Hold last round when it was her turn on Dec 19, so I'll take that now. That round ended with Aendell's turn and the NPCs. Then I'll go again in the first spot for this new round.))

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[Ah, forgetful DM, forgot again. Go ahead and write it up!]

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
[Ooc: Phew, Selaim escaped an attack... She still has Skeletons in front of her right?]

Catalena

Like dancing in a tavern, Cat could slide and slip through a moving crowd as the opportunities presented themselves. As Aendell moved forward, she twirled from his right shoulder to pass behind him to his other flank and bring her new Nodachi down upon the skeleton in the front rank menacing Coral. She struck incautiously, leaving herself exposed, seeing as the skeletons seemed resistant to normal strikes.

Catalena
Nodachi attack - Fighting with Wild Attack +2 and Gang Up +1
Vryx rolled d8+3,d6+3 and got 4, 4
That's a CRITICAL FAILURE smile
So, no opportunity to Benny it either.

((OOC: So this is her action at the *end* of the last round. Pande will adjudicate the bumble but also she is Vulnerable because of the Wild Attack. She also went before the skeletons at the top of the new round, so theoretically, this one might have attacked her instead of Coral. If so, both those 5 rolls would have hit her with the +2. Depending on those two things, she'll then go at her regular spot in this new round. So hold your horses, excitable folks. smile ))

Last edited by Vryx; Thu 04/01/24 20:17 UTC.
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC: There are three skeletons left, two behind, one in front, none are Shaken.]

The Nodachi is a new weapon, and smooth in her hands. Though its weight is different than she is used to. Like Aendell the Skeletons are more capable foes than they first appeared. One grabs the blade and strips it from her grasp, turning it back around. It clearly intends to use her own weapon against her when it gets the opportunity.

[OOC: Man the dice roller is swingy sometimes! Cat does get to act at the top of the round, and she doesn't get attacked. I should be that cruel, but I am not. Maybe later. Maybe I am warming up to it. grin ]

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - Vryx - Not to worry. Just waiting for Aendell's turn and then he has your back.)

Vryx #1074571 Sat 06/01/24 00:40 UTC
Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Originally Posted by Vryx
Catalena

((OOC: So this is her action at the *end* of the last round. ))

(OOC: Not exactly sure where we are. If the bumble attack was last round then it is Cat's turn for this round. If it was this round then it is Selaim's. So which round did it occur?)

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - Yes, as I read the initiative order it looked like Selaim, Zak, Coral, then Aendell, all before the top of the round when Cat would go again?)

Catalena

Cat saw the sword slide from her grasp, now held by the skeleton. "Rude!" she exclaimed, a bit embarrassed at her disaster of a first attempt with the big blade. Only thing to do was to win it back. Perhaps she hadn't earned it yet. She'd have to check the Harrow later.

Drawing her katana, she struck with her more familiar blade, continuing to act incautiously, this time out of flustered outrage.

Catlana Katana attack - Fighting with Gang Up +1 and Wild Attack +2
Vryx rolled d8+3,d6+3 and got 9, 7
Katana attack: 9 Is that a raise vs a target Parry of 5?
Catlana Katana damage - with Wild Attack +2
Vryx rolled d8+2,d6+1 and got 3, 4
Katana damage: 7
Catalena Katana damage raise
Vryx rolled d6 and got 4
Katana total damage, if hit was a raise: 11

((OOC Appreciate everyone's patience. Selaim would be up now. Pande, Cat is again Vulnerable to attacks if there are any before the end of her next turn.))

Last edited by Vryx; Sat 06/01/24 02:39 UTC.
Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
OOC: With or without the raise the skeleton is destroyed.

But yes +4 is a raise, as their parry is 5.

Init
Skeletons AH
Catalena QD

Seliam JS - Up
Zak 10S
Coral 9D
Aendell 9C
Sheriff 4S
Father Z 3C]

((OOC Just because I'm learning the game... if the skelly has a Toughness of 7 and wasn't already Shaken, and it just attacked so it couldn't when Shaken, right?, wouldn't 7 damage just make it be Shaken? But the raised damage of 11 would be Shaken + a Wound and that would destroy it?))

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Selaim

Selaim, still out in front of the rest of the party, moves to attack one of the two remaining skeletons. Raising the falcata with her main hand she strikes down as her offhand blade comes sweeping across the skeleton.

Miales rolled 1d10,1d6 and got 8, 2

Selaim Main Damage
Miales rolled 1d6,1d6 and got 4, 3

Miales rolled 1d10,1d6 and got 8, 4

Selaim Offhand damage
Miales rolled 1d6,1d6 and got 1, 6

Selaim Offhand damage (ace)
Miales rolled 1d6 and got 6

Selaim Offhand damage (ace)

Mainhand Damage: 7

Offhand Damage: 18

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC: You are correct, but since +4 above the parry is a raise, my brain went to done. If it hadn't been a raise, the skeleton would still be around. grin ]

The dual-wielding paladin's ward offers a flurry of steel to the animated boney monstrosity. It goes down under the onslaught shattering in to small bone shard.

[OOC: And there was but one undead minion.
Init
Skeletons AH
Catalena QD
Seliam JS

Zak 10S - Up
Coral 9D
Aendell 9C
Sheriff 4S
Father Z 3C]

Last edited by Pandemonium; Sat 06/01/24 20:37 UTC.
((OOC Pande, you'd said at the top of this round there were just two left. Then Cat got one and Selaim got one. So, I'm confused that one is left.))

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
I thought there were 3, did I oops? If they are all down, then yes, combat is over!

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Selaim

As the last skeleton falls to dust Selaim looks around for any other threats.If she see none then she'll start looking around the crypt.

Selaim Notice crypt
Miales rolled d6,d6 and got 1, 5

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
A search of the vault’s interior turns up two things of interest. First, the discarded robe of bones lies in of bones lies in a corner (no patches remain)—a corner (no patches remain).

Second, and more disturbing, is the fact that the sarcophagus that contained Ezakien’s body has been opened, and his remains have been stolen.

Ezakien Tobyn was the founding Patriarch of the Tobyn family. They are one of the four prominent mercantile families that give this little town its success.

Now that their foes have fallen, they can carefully examine the inside and outside of the crypt.

[OOC: Tracking Test. I have answered what a 5 would discover in the crypt, and others are also welcome to search.]

Catalena

Catalena took a deep breath and then sheathed her katana. She knelt down and retrieved her nodachi from the now unlifeless finger bones. "Give me that," she muttered, in ironic outrage.

She then extricated herself from the crypt to rejoin Sheriff Hemlock and Father Zantus.

"Anyone hurt?" she called over to the foursome among the bones as she wiped the handle of her blade free of the dust of the dead.

Coral

She put away her weapons and looked around the crypt, seeing nothing of note.

"So how did these things become animated?" she ondered aloud.

Coral Notice in the crypt
Angrboða rolled d4,d6 and got 1, 3

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Father Zantus offered, "Foul necromantic magics must be employed to make skeletons rise. Those seemed tougher than some I have run across in my years. There are also more skeletons than there are actual crypts in there, so they had to be specifically put there as a trap."

He glanced at the Sheriff. "I, for one, am glad you were here to be heroes of Sandpoint again. I know you saved lives. That would have been extremely bad if they had been let loose on the town on the tail of the goblin attack."

The Sheriff took the hint and nodded in agreement. "Yes, we are appreciative. I am sure that if you were to stop by the common room at one of the inns, probably the one you are staying in, you will be treated to food and drinks like the heroes you are." He even smiled at Cat, which might make her think his face would crack, but it didn't.

[OOC: Anyone else want to look around, or where will the group go next? Don't forget you can ask questions of the two NPCs who have lived in this town for several years.]

Coral

"I don't suppose there are any ideas about who might have done such a thing and whY?" she asked further, as she nosed around the crypt.

Catalena

"So," Catalena asked, not particularly willing to enter the crypt. "None of these were the animated remains of Ezakien? I suppose I don't feel as guilty about striking... skeletal squatters. Did the Tobyn family have any enemies?"

She was starting to feel exhausted by the exertions of the day after a long shift and a shorter sleep. She blinked and looked at Hemlock smiling at her.

"I must be absolutely knackered," she said, wanly returning the smile. "I've started hallucinating. Food and drink will get my mind healthy enough to function long enough to reach my bed."

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
Selaim

While the others are talking she continues to poke around looking at everything she can in the crypt. She also studies the bone fragments of the skeletons looking for any useful clue.

Selaim Continue investigation (Notice)
Miales rolled d6,d6 and got 6, 4

Selaim Continue investigation (Notice) (ace)

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Aendell

He picks up his sword from where the shattered skeleton dropped it, cleans it carefully and replaces it in his scabbard, then moves deeper into the crypt to take a closer look around.

Aendell Notice
Zeim rolled d6,d6 and got 6, 3
Aendell Notice - Ace
Zeim rolled d6 and got 6
Aendell Notice - Ace
Zeim rolled d6 and got 5
Total: 6+6+5=17

(OOC - If there's anything else to be found I think he spots it.)

Coral

She'd seen nothing that caught her interest in the crypt, so she went outside again.

"Gratuitous food and drink, sounds like a plan," she commented to the others, as she moved her weight from foot to foot.

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Father Zantus

He enters the crypt and looks around. When he comes back out, he confirms, "Ezakien's remains are not present in the crypt anymore."

Sheriff Belor

"You have done your duty Catalena. Feel free to go get some food, drink, and rest."

Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Zak: food, drink cheer. All three seem good.”

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - Pande - Did Aendell spot anything else?)

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
As Aendell looks around the inside of the crypt it is clear that several smaller foot prints are in the dust, and at least one set of human sized ones. Following up that hunch, he moves outside of the crypt and looks around. Once he gets away from the very trampled area right in front of the crypt, he discovers a similar arrangement of tracks. Those tracks come from, and go back to the wall at the edge of the boneyard. There he locates a ladder, which has been used to scale the wall. It is clear that the foot prints going back to the wall from the crypt were carrying a burden, deeper imprint and such.

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Aendell

He points out the tracks to the others and follows them to the wall. "They were carrying something. Maybe the body out of the crypt? But why into the city?"

Coral

She turned her attention to Aedell.

She shrugged.

"Perhaps someone came to the crypt, stole whatshisname's body, then animated these skeleton things in order to deter anyone form finding out the body had been stolen, and then made off with the body."

Coordinator of Chaos
Coordinator of Chaos
OOC: Phew... but wasn't the graveyard within the city walls?

Coral

"Oh, and the suicidal goblin attack was to make sure that no-one saw the grave robber scale the wall coming in and going out ..."

"Which makes it seem to be no ordinary grave robber."

((OOC I think it's the wall of the boneyard that is to the outside of Sandpoint, to the forest to the Northeast))

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - Yes, I had understood the graveyard was outside the city.)

Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Zak:

“So what would they want with his remains then? What were they after?”

Coral

She shrugged.

"Things that spring to my mind are: a macabre resurrection, using bits of the body in some potion making, sacrificing the body to some entity, eating it ... I don't know. "

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
[OOC: The Bone Yard is inside of the wall, yet on the outskirts of the town. The small humanoids were carrying something heavy to the wall and away. It is reasonable to assume they stole the body in question.]

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
(OOC - Ah. So any chance of spotting tracks on the other side of the wall?)

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
There are indeed tracks right at the base of the wall, and they head off into the woods.

The question is whether or not they wish to go that way?

Coral

"If we wait, the tracks may get washed away in rain, or the people that made them may have time to cover them. I suggest that we follow them, and we do it now."

(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Aendell

"Whoever among us is best at following trail sign should start while a few others go back and get our gear. It could be days."

Chaotic Obfuscator
OP Offline
Chaotic Obfuscator
Over the wall and to the woods, those who are interested in following the goblin and larger humanoid tracks do so. The tracks step out onto a well-worn road within a hundred feet of the woods. It clearly seems like the goblins chose to travel on the road rather than overland. It makes sense. Both tracks and road bear north.

After an hour or so of fruitless searching, they are unable to find further definitive signs of the enemy. None of the party are experienced outdoors people, and none of them have any real ability to pick up the most ambiguous of signs from all the other road noise.

It has been a terribly long day, though fruitful if they were honest. They singlehandedly saved Sandpoint from burning down.

They know that they will have rounds of free drinks and food to boot when they return to the warm and cozy inn. Maybe heading off into the great unknown right at dusk wasn't the best choice when they are all beaten from their exertions.

[OOC: On to A Night of Celebrations]

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Pandemonium 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Talon475, Randal Trimmer, Kimf, Yvon, TennesseeBaron
177 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Member Spotlight
Vryx
Vryx
Pittsburgh
Forum Statistics
Forums103
Topics2,855
Posts141,364
Members177
Most Online296
Jan 19th, 2020
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Play-by-Post. DreamLyrics Play-by-Post does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy