Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Play-by-Post
Who's Online Now
3 members (Zeim, AquaDyne, Pandemonium), 43 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games Recruiting List

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Neptune Offline OP
OP Offline
BTW, I created a Jaliera character for Gypsy and will have her claim it.

-Nep
Administrator
Administrator
Thanks Neptune and nem. I got my character done. Only thing I could not seem to figure out is to add +1 for new magical hide armour I recently received.

Coordinator of Chaos
Online Sleepy
Coordinator of Chaos
In Character Builder Click the Anvil next to "Campaign"

Click on "5. Equipment"

Next Menu is Choosing Equipment Click on "Add Items"

Type "Hide," in the search box (make sure you add the comma)

You should be able to finds it then

Wizop
Administrator
Wizop
Administrator
Thank you Neptune. You are a star! 🌟 I was wondering when I would find time to have a go. And thank you Neil & Miales.. always appreciate techie help! grin When I worked in our techie company it was so nice having techie people around! I mean I know I still have Tusk but he is not exactly firing on all cylinders ATM! lol

Maris Imperium
Online Busy
Maris Imperium
Originally Posted by Neptune
Just a note. You all have months to do this. You are NOT going up to 7th level yet. It was put here because Mailes is going to add a character to the game at some point that is not an ogre.

Originally Posted by AquaDyne
Originally Posted by Zeim
I presume Nep meant we aren't' going up to 8th......?
I'm guessing that's what he meant, but Miales (and maybe me) might be joining the party before that milestone, thus we are CG'ing at 7.

Originally Posted by Neptune
Aquadyne is correct.

There's a thought process whereby this party splits in two temporarily (we could have 10 pc's which is actually optimal). Unlike when we started Lost Mines of Phandelver, in this case there would be two parties on separate paths (LMP began with two parallel groups). There's actually some direction as to how exactly the split would work and story-related justification. You wouldn't be leveling to 8th for a while now. You just got to 7th after Yartar and you needed to accomplish a lot to achieve that level.

Hey all! Your DM pro tempore and future DM of half the part with a small request.

I've realized as I have been running this current combat encounter that I don't have copies of your current character sheets after you leveled up from 6 to 7. I've been trusting on you all to know what you've got and occasionally looked up what's different when the sheet hasn't matched the pdf at the top of the forum.

It's not a big deal, but your path from 7 to 8 will involve a bit more combat (sorry) which I'll be running (muahahaha) and it'd be exceedingly helpful for me to have everyone's L7 sheet available.

This is still a couple months away, so there's no rush. I know some of you have started this, and I'm happy to help anyone out who needs to do it... it's pretty easy to set up and if you already have your sheet from before it shouldn't take you very long to match it up... and the new sheet auto-updates the pdf link too.

So sometime in the next several weeks or so... say August-ish... it would be really helpful for me if most of you could get a sheet up on DnDBeyond that I can reference. If it's too confusing, let me know and between me or Nep or other helpful folks that have done it, we can probably get you sorted.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  AquaDyne, Neptune, Zeim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Talon475, Randal Trimmer, Kimf, Yvon, TennesseeBaron
177 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Member Spotlight
TennesseeBaron
TennesseeBaron
Tiptonville, TN
Forum Statistics
Forums103
Topics2,850
Posts141,180
Members177
Most Online296
Jan 19th, 2020
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Play-by-Post. DreamLyrics Play-by-Post does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy