Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Play-by-Post
Who's Online Now
2 members (Lionhawke, Barry Mulvihill), 36 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games Recruiting List

Thread Like Summary
Vryx
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by nem
nem
Our first genre survey since the pandemic... I was about to say "of the post-apocalypse" but since we have WW3 to look forward to now, I thought I'd save it! sob (I have a V8 so I'm sorted if we do end up in a nuclear wasteland. Do I have to cut a sleeve off my leather jacket though, this thing cost me 90 quid?)

Based on feedback from last time we're merging some genres and streamlining the selection to make voting simpler. What do you think?

That means if you have a nuanced flavour in mind when you vote, you should explain below. [Linked Image]

Remember, you have two votes so don't click 'Submit Vote' until you've ticked two boxes.
Liked Replies
by nem
nem
Nominations for the 2022 ENNIE Awards have been announced.

https://ennie-awards.com/2022-nominations/

I'm glad to see less solo games nominated this year. Nothing against solo games but I don't consider them role-playing games per se.

It's like that age old philosophical question, if you role-play in a forest and no-one sees are you really role-playing? lol

But other than that quite a low-key selection of games. I skimmed through yesterday and didn't find anything I wanted to playtest. That's a first for me!

Have a look yourselves though and if you find inspiration, why not tell us about it here?
1 member likes this
Newest Members
Talon475, Randal Trimmer, Kimf, Yvon, TennesseeBaron
177 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Member Spotlight
Art in the Blood
Art in the Blood
Duluth, Georgia, United States
Forum Statistics
Forums103
Topics2,845
Posts140,788
Members177
Most Online296
Jan 19th, 2020
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Play-by-Post. DreamLyrics Play-by-Post does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy