Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Message Gaming
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (KenSeg, Phoenix Prime, Gypsy), 5 guests, and 29 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games List
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Games List.
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
LMP: Lost Mines of Phandelver
Wed 26/09/18 08:13 UTC
[OOC Jaliera would sacrifice Whisper to save Davroar. Of course she really hopes both will survive. Shame she's not 13th level! grin ]
1,117 60,264 Read More
General Discussion
Wed 26/09/18 08:10 UTC
Happy Birthday Neil smile Have a great day browsing Ferrari cars grin
1 4 Read More
General Discussion
Wed 26/09/18 08:08 UTC
Happy Birthday! wink
1 3 Read More
General Discussion
Wed 26/09/18 00:41 UTC
Yes LOL
19 93 Read More
Help
Tue 25/09/18 21:56 UTC
On the way ... in a bit <g>
4 27 Read More
TOG: Neverending Movie Chain
Tue 25/09/18 21:03 UTC
I thought I wasn't going to like A Walk in the Clouds because of Keanu and Messing but was pleasantly surprised, it is one of Reeves better performances I think.

[Linked Image]

[1359 steps]
1,347 92,234 Read More
Message Gaming Centre
Tue 25/09/18 19:43 UTC
THere is that ... if all three are equally appealing <g>
8 62 Read More
NDT: Night's Dark Terror
Tue 25/09/18 19:28 UTC
Maddox

When everyone is gathered by the stairs down, he motions for them to wait ... =quietly=! Then he moves silently down the stairs, listening for any hint of 'trouble'.
93 431 Read More
YTZ: Yahtzee!
Tue 25/09/18 19:04 UTC
Hmmm, I don't know what I was looking at to do that. Make turn 33 three of a kind in column 1 then.

Thanks.

Weez
21 1,075 Read More
General Discussion
Tue 25/09/18 17:22 UTC
Did someone get that posted on YouTube, Asta? grin
10 60,275 Read More
Magazine
Tue 25/09/18 05:01 UTC
October

Green Ronin Publishing
Modern AGE RPG: Basic Rulebook HC

Paizo Publishing
Creature Codex HC
Creature Codex Pawns
Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Bigger Sewer
Pathfinder Flip-Tiles: Forest Perils Expansion
Starfinder Alien Archive 2
Starfinder Adventure Path: Against the Aeon Throne Part 3 - The Rune Drive Gambit
Pathfinder Adventure Path: Return of the Runelords Part 3 - Runeplague
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Sandpoint, Light of the Lost Coast
Pathfinder RPG: Advanced Race Guide Pocket Edition
Pathfinder RPG: NPC Codex Pocket Edition
Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Ancient Dungeon

Shinobi 7
MLP Tails of Equestria: Judge Not By The Cover SC
31 1,255 Read More
TOG: Target & Other Games
Mon 24/09/18 21:26 UTC
And Exeter scores an excellent! grin
1 13 Read More
HWD: The Heartwood
Mon 24/09/18 16:14 UTC
Lyric, of wuffs and smiles

Lyric blushed a little darker when Cesare said aloud that he liked her just the way she was. Did that mean with all her eccentricities? Did that include her occasional absentmindedness and whimsical distractability? What about when she became serious and spoke about heavier things, or when she accepted burdens for things that would see the fate of others decided by the choices she made? But she blushed and looked down at her mug. His words were a kindness to her all the same.

She was a Minstrel and she told tales of other people. So when Keiko defended their ability to be both philosophers and fighters in response to Daxia drawing distinctions in traveling companions.

"I am just a Minstrel, neither Philosopher nor Warrior were I to have my own say in the matter." But Lyric knew and accepted that seldom was there ever a choice offered when Fate and Destiny intervened to reveal a journey before a person so touched by their attention. She had done what had to be done, because she was capable of doing it. There were others in those mines whose courage far exceeded their abilities and means. Those were the stories that needed to be told. Not hers. But again, Keiko's words were kindness. They were simple and direct and not meant to bolster deeds nor did it minimize the losses and the sorrow that came with that.

Conversation turned again around the table and there was talk of an Alliance between Home and Dawnview Vale and Eleni was intrigued by the idea of Wolves made people. The Pack. She wanted to meet a member of the Pack. Was that so? Was that what she wanted? Or was it that she wanted to really meet a Wuff, since all Wuffs were part of the Pack but not all pack members were Wuffs. Lyric believed it to be the latter, since they came to this point in the conversation by way of wolves in the first place. Besides, what was there to say? It would open up matters to discussion. Eleni had so many questions and when she wanted to know something she was relentless. How is that that Lyric came to be a part of the Pack? Hmm... Again, this wasn't her story to tell because it wasn't the most important thing to understand about what was happening their in that room where Wuff and Dwarf met.

"It can be, Dama Eleni," Lyric replied when Eleni turned her overly enthusiastic statements about rain back around as a means to pry further. Eleni had the Gift of finding important things in the words of Others. Lyric had the Gift of recognizing when someone was capable of doing that. "Soft and Gentle, that is. But it can also be harsh and indifferent. Unyielding even. Unforgiving as well. But soft and gentle are the things I would want to share most with others were it mine to share."

She tipped her head a little left, then right, in consideration of her next spoken thought. "But to be honest, I like the thunderstorms myself. There is magnificent beauty in the power of a storm. There is danger and the thrill of excitement that comes with it. All that is 'soft and gentle' combined with fierceness and suddenness that pushes the winds to drive the rain when it must and to relax in peace when it can. The lightning that dances across the sky and snapping it's reach to the land to prove that it has the strength and determination to touch every part of the land and sea, to reach out and make the connection, to let itself be known as well."

"But now I have allowed myself to speak beyond my chosen portfolio as a Minstrel and pretend I am a Philosopher. I seem to have muddled my earlier contention."

When Eleni set forth her conditions for admittance to the Valley for which this Keep stood as guard, Lyric waited her for her requirement to be proscribed. It was easy enough to do, harder to hold when she still had so much raging in her mind and heart. And so Lyric smiled for Eleni, genuine and honest.

In any single moment, if one were to focus on it with enough resolve, one could slow the world down and find shelter from all the other moments that weighed a heart so heavy.

"Your words are wisdom Dama Eleni. You are perceptive. Less the world though and more the wanderer, then the wisdom rings of truth to my heart."
33 190 Read More
General Discussion
Mon 24/09/18 10:33 UTC
Yes, ask LaBerge about it wink
9 69 Read More
6 Takes
Mon 24/09/18 04:26 UTC
Order of Play:
  • AJ - 29
  • Gypsy - 60
  • Argus - 67
  • Exeter - 73
  • Weez - 97

Options are slim. AJ takes a small risk with a low card and is rewarded with the last seat at Row 1's table. Gypsy once again finds herself just below Argus, collecting 5 points this time. Argus and Exeter follow along. Weez is lucky enough to have a card that fits on Row 3 which nobody bothered to bust.

Code
 START                          BUST   CURRENT
 CARD                           ROW    ROW TOTAL
   V                             V
 -----------------------------------
|     |     |     |     |     |  x  |
|  60 |  67 |  73 |     |     | xxx |      5
|  *3 |     |     |     |     |  x  |      
|  62 |  63 |  71 |  84 |     | xxx |      4
|  82 |  93 |  97 |     |     | xxx |      3
|  80 |  89 |  90 |  92 |  98 | xxx |      9
|  *3 |     |  *3 |     |     |  x  |      
10 93 Read More
ACR: ACRO
Mon 24/09/18 01:14 UTC
And one from Mackey! NINE so far!

Still time for more to enter!

Step right up!

Get your Acro's heeeeyah!
8 55 Read More
6 Takes
Sun 23/09/18 13:09 UTC
Round 2 Turn 5

TURN START POSITION
Code
 START                          BUST   CURRENT
 CARD                           ROW    ROW TOTAL
   V                             V
|   3 |   6 |     |     |     | xxx |     2
|  71 |  82 |     |     |     | xxx |     2
|  34 |  36 |  64 |  69 |  84 | xxx |     5
|  65 |  80 | 104 |     |     | xxx |     6
|  *2 |  *3 |     |     |     |  x  |

Play in order of lowest card first:

AJ 4
Argus 20*3
Exeter 21
Weez 72
Aqua 81

Heh.. same order as last round! wink

So AJ steps forward for another low scoring bust and takes row 2 for 2 points!

This leaves everyone rushing to claim the last three spaces on the new row 2. Thing is.. there are four of you. The axe swings and falls on Aqua's neck. He takes 7 points of damage. Ooops wink

Next choices via PM please.
5 52 Read More
TOG: Target & Other Games
Sun 23/09/18 12:48 UTC
Answers:

den, due, dun, dens, dues, dune, duns, dunes
end, ends
hen, hue, hens. hues
nun, nude, nuns, nudes
she, sue, sun, send, shed, shun, sued, shunned
use, used
3 25 Read More
General Discussion
Sat 22/09/18 07:10 UTC
Thank you everyone. I like the marquee smile
8 47 Read More
General Discussion
Fri 21/09/18 14:07 UTC
These people still provide our inspiration.

07 Feb 2017 - Richard Hatch, Captain Apollo, Battlestar Galactica
23 May 2017 - Roger Moore, James Bond & Simon Templar amongst others.
27 May 2017 Gregg Allman, musician, Allman Brothers Band
04 Jun 2017 - Tim Hall (Dreamlyrics member, GM of KLR, Main contributor to Info Centre - Music)
09 Jun 20117 - Adam West (Batman)
16 Jun 2017 - Stephen Furst (Babylon 5, Animal House)
15 Jul 2017 - Martin Landau, Space:1999, Mission Impossible, won an Oscar for Bela Lugosi in Ed Wood
16 Jul 2017 - George A Romero, director of Night of the Living Dead etc.
26 Jul 2017 - June Foray, voice actress best know as the voice of Rocky the flying squirrel
07 Aug 2017 - Haruo Nakajima, in the rubber suit for first 12 Godzilla movies
26 Aug 2017 - Tobe Hooper director of Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Poltergeist, Salem's Lot
08 Sep 2017 - Jerry Pournelle, SciFi novelist, Falkenberg's Legion, Byte magazine
15 Sep 2017 - Harry Dean Stanton, Repo Man, Red Dawn and others
09 Nov 2017 - John Hillerman, Higgins in Magnum PI and others
22 Jan 2018 - Ursula K. LeGuin, Sci Fantasy novellist, Earthsea, Left Hand of Darkess & others
14 Mar 2018 - Stephen Hawking, theoretical physicist, genius, A Brief History of Time
05 Apr 2018 - Isao Takahata, co founder Studio Ghibli, Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away & other anime
27 Jun 2018 - Harlan Ellison, prolific writer who won Hugos, Nebulas & Edgars, Star Trek, Dangerous Visions
29 Jun 2018 - Steve Dikto, Marvel Comics, Spider-Man & Doctor Strange
16 Aug 2018 - Aretha Franklin "Queen of Soul" American singer and songwriter
03 Sep 2018 - Jacqueline Pearce, Servalan from Blake's 7 and numerous roles in Doctor Who
1 19 Read More
Help
Fri 21/09/18 14:02 UTC
Members can post any questions to this topic. If you are having a problem logging in, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

Please note you may also start a new topic if you wish.. even if all you want to do is to say hello. We are a friendly bunch here and you will be assured of a welcoming reply grin
0 19 Read More
General Discussion
Fri 21/09/18 13:19 UTC
Bear with me a while.. working on it! smile
21 157 Read More
YTZ: Yahtzee!
Thu 20/09/18 22:38 UTC
Sorry for the delay. I'll post results this evening. Maybe even start a new game then also.
24 262 Read More
ACR: ACRO
Thu 20/09/18 21:52 UTC
Apparently Gryphon knows what he’s talking about since he got the most points on this first round of the new game. smile Mackey gets the Real Winner spot with 10 points, 2 behind Gryphon.

1. Fixing everything multiply able
By Jyonz who voted for 3,9,6
1 point: Mackey
Total: 1

2. Frozen's Elsa Masks Arendelle (in ice.)
By Dugan who voted for 3,4,7
2 points: Gryphon, Aqua, Mina
Total: 6

3. Featuring Extremely Magnificent Acronyms (round 1 always has the best Acros!)
By Gryphon who voted for 4,2,5
3 points: Jyonz, Dugan, Exeter, Aqua
Total: 12

4. Fakers Emulate Mackey's Acros
By Mackey who voted for 9,6,1
3 points: Gryphon, Mina
2 points: Dugan
1 point: Exeter, Shamrock
Total: 10

5. Females Eat Male Animals (especially the very ones like spiders and praying mantises)
By Exeter who voted for 3,7,4
3 points: Shamrock
1 point: Gryphon, Gypsy
Total: 5

6. Find Exclusive Mathematical Answers
By Shamrock who voted for 5,8,4
2 points: Mackey, Gypsy, Slufoot
1 point: Jyonz
Total: 7

7. Ferocious Elephant-Mounted Apes (A scary sight in a dungeon.. or anywhere really!)
By Gypsy who voted for 8,6,5
2 points: Exeter
1 point: Dugan, Mina, Slufoot
Total: 5

8. Flinging Excrement, Monkeys Attack! (Beware flying poop!)
By AquaDyne who voted for 3,2,9
3 points: Gypsy, Slufoot
2 points: Shamrock
Total: 8

9. Fighter Entertains Martial Artist (with a joke: a wizard, a cleric, and a lich walk into a bar...)
By Mina who voted for 4,2,7
3 points: Mackey
2 points: Jyonz
1 point: Aqua
Total: 6

Slufoot voted for 8,6,7 but didn’t submit a def.
0 15 Read More
TFS: The Fading Suns
Wed 19/09/18 17:08 UTC
Sasha

The Baroness Xanthippe led the servant into the room as Jaxon followed.

Once they had all come to a halt, Sasha looked at the servant, one eyebrow quirked upward in a questioning expression, not exactly sure how to start the conversation or, perhaps, interrogation.
382 68,552 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Newest Members
ChrisW, Wolfwyr, Meijhen, Blackwolf, Jyonz
135 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Stealth
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums99
Topics2,237
Posts186,168
Members135
Most Online206
Nov 4th, 2012
September
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Message Gaming. DreamLyrics Message Gaming does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy