Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Message Gaming
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Neptune, Phoenix Prime), 4 guests, and 28 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games List
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Games List.
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
SKT: The Storm King's Thunder
Fri 15/11/19 20:51 UTC
MikeD,

First, I didn't dismiss it. I said that Whisper can speak fey owl, whatever that is.

Second, I guess that you didn't carefully read the "ask". Jaliera communicates with Whisper telepathically within 100 feet. Zeim was trying to get Whisper to do scouting over a much greater distance. That's why I nixed the request.

So yes. Jaliera can and has often communicated with her familiar.
185 1,655 Read More
YTZ: Yahtzee!
Fri 15/11/19 19:35 UTC
Woohoo! Will do! smile Welcome back!
26 36,711 Read More
Fri 15/11/19 18:34 UTC
Gypsy's Turn 5

Code
5 3 6 4 3 -- Reroll 3
3 ---------- Reroll 3

Score: 23456

High straight column 2
5 79 Read More
Fri 15/11/19 18:07 UTC
Gypsy's Turn 4

Code
4 4 6 1 5 -- Reroll 4 1
2 2 -------- Reroll 4 5 6
2 1 3

Score: 12223

Three 2s smile
14 82 Read More
SKT: The Storm King's Thunder
Fri 15/11/19 17:26 UTC
DM

Whisper flies around the room and the surrounding area. There is nobody here and no surprise dangers.
113 831 Read More
SIX: 6 Takes
Fri 15/11/19 16:48 UTC
Round 5 Turn 4

TURN START POSITION
Code
 START                          BUST   CURRENT
 CARD                           ROW    ROW TOTAL
   V                             V
 -----------------------------------
|     |     |     |     |     |  x  |   
|   1 |   2 |   3 |   4 |   6 | xxx |     5
|  32 |  36 |  38 |     |     | xxx |     3
|  42 |  47 |  50 |     |     | xxx |     5
|     |     |  *3 |     |     |  x  |
|  49 |  62 |  97 |  98 |     | xxx |     4

Play in order of lowest card first:

Weez 40*3
Argus 65*2
Aqua 66*5
AJ 67

Weez has an easy play and takes it, happy to relax now! smile

The other three get very close together and rush for the two remaining spots on row 3. Argus and Aqua cram in, breathing heavily whilst AJ gets left out into the cold to the tune of 12 points! Thanks guys! rolleyes

Next choices via PM please.
7 55 Read More
HWD: The Heartwood
Fri 15/11/19 15:42 UTC
Lyric

The laughter was contagious and Lyric was mesmerized by the many children running around. it was the purest definition of Chaos she could imagine. She tried to fathom her own memories from so long ago, hoping to capture just a hint or fragment of the emotions she must have felt when she was this young. So long ago. When time was young it seemed. When the world was breaking.

The joyous laughter and the screeching and the high pitched, piercing cries of surprise, real and feigned, crowded her thoughts. But lyric wouldn't trade it right now. She watched from the edges as chase the Mouse consumed all the energy in the room. When her eyes glanced across Niz, she came back to look at her for a moment. What has her connection to the clock...

Lyric shook her head to force the errant thoughts of problems and realities away. This was a moment for happiness and revelry. Let Chaos have it's place and time.
26 204 Read More
ACR: ACRO
Fri 15/11/19 14:28 UTC
PM sent , I think

Shamrock
7 34 Read More
General Discussion
Thu 14/11/19 13:57 UTC
FTF this Sunday! Won't be around. smile
4 64,957 Read More
SIX: 6 Takes
Thu 14/11/19 05:24 UTC
Code
 START                          BUST   CURRENT
 CARD                           ROW    ROW TOTAL
   V                             V
|  30 |     |     |     |     | xxx |      3
|  *3 |     |     |     |     |  x  |      
|  70 |  84 |     |     |     | xxx |      4
|  *3 |     |     |     |     |  x  |      
|  55 |  71 |  89 |     |     | xxx |      9
|  *7 |     |     |     |     |  x  |      
|  92 |  93 |  95 |     |     | xxx |      4
|     |     |  *2 |     |     |  x  |      

Order of Play:
  • Weez - 35
  • Argus - 40
  • AJ - 44
  • Gypsy - 49

Everyone tries to squeeze onto Row 1. And with only 4 players, this is now a safe tactic! Everyone fits!
7 86 Read More
Noticeboard
Thu 14/11/19 02:51 UTC
Whap
6 83 Read More
NMC: Neverending Movie Chain
Thu 14/11/19 02:18 UTC
Elsa Lanchester
44 298 Read More
TFS: The Fading Suns
Wed 13/11/19 15:28 UTC
Aari

She shakes her head.

"I don't know Sir. I was just thinking out loud really and I do have odd thoughts from time to time."

She grins sheepishly.

"This 'key' does seem to be Anunnaki. Their thinking is probably alien to us so what we might not be able to apply our reasoning to theirs."
54 517 Read More
Wed 13/11/19 15:08 UTC
Jump to new posts Re: OOC [by Gypsy]
Hi Muddy,

Not sure you have heard but Exeter has passed away. I only stepped into his thread to keep it going after Nicky died. Unless you can recruit someone to play Sasha, I cannot see any point in continuing their thread. Maybe time to close it? Gives us both more time.
641 675,650 Read More
ACR: ACRO
Wed 13/11/19 14:31 UTC
Aqua, your deal! grin
2 30 Read More
Tue 12/11/19 20:41 UTC
(OOC - Ouch! Unfortunately a 20 in this system is a crit fail sad )

Exeter I will roll for you to assist here now I know what you are doing
• So – dex 8, melee 8 = 16 goal.
• D20 Roll = 13 which is below your goal of 16 = success! (4 victory points - well done!)

**********************************************************************************************************************

The combat unfolds and changes rapidly as follows:

Jaxon manoeuvres into position for a solid defensive engagement a typically Hazat tactic with just enough bravado behind it that it should successful. Moving into commence a turn attack on his opponents shield whilst initially avoiding it the manoeuvre begins to go badly wrong at that point, his opponent seeming to adjust to the ploy at almost the same moment. Missing his shield with your sword by mere millimetres he brings his shield edge down on your wrist as it passes knocking your hand down, at which point your weapon which sails out of your hand and skidding across the floor. The impact numbs your wrist at the point of impact (temporarily - 1 round), your training instinctively tells you to find your footing first and foremost.

Seeing the second opponent move in Sasha’s timing is through experience and a cool head enough to tip the balance away from Jaxon’s error. A well-placed hit on the shield of Jaxons opponent forces him to take a more defensive stance and stopping any immediate follow through advantage he had over the disarmed Jaxon. You will note that as your blade hits his shield as ‘splash’ of energy radiates outwards across the shield from the point of impact.

Immediately following thorough to meet the downward stroke of the second opponents longer blade the upward swing of your sword has some power to it, enough not only to stop and parry her downwards attack on you but flinging her sworn upward and back with such force that it almost rips the grip out of her two hands. The clash of swords causes the longer sword of your opponent to ring out loudly, not just the clashing sound of blade upon blade but an unnaturally clear tone almost like the ringing of a tubular bell

Clearly unprepared for such a powerful counterstrike she is forced to take a step backwards to steady herself and recover her position, moving to bring the sword back into a high horizontal blocking stance as she does so.

“Caution young Hawkwood” adds Fedor – you can almost hear the smile

“Shields are not always shields here and swords are not always swords.”
28 250 Read More
Tue 12/11/19 19:50 UTC
A silence follows Jaxons question, Sir Kirill choosing his words carefully replies with a slight sigh

‘I am one of an order of Knights that have sworn the same oath and quest. It was before them and a priest of the Holy Church that my oath was sworn and would bear witness to this act if here. There are only 25 of us, spread throughout the known worlds – you will not find them unless they choose to be found, as for me I willingly surrendered myself when I learned that my honour was being challenged, the basis for this trial over which you now sit.”

There is a good deal of quiet murmuring and low taking amongst the assembled nobles overserving the trial which suggest this information is something new. Sir Kirill continues unphased by this

“My Lords, this is not about oaths, loyalties or lack thereof, this is about knowledge and for my house as you already know whoever has the most knowledge also has the most power. I cannot explain to you who or what I am now for to do so would require that you prove your worth as I have done and take up the same quest, forsaking all else until it is completed. I can only tell you who I was and that for you, I and every living thing in the known worlds to survive we must change – step away from one path and onto a new one - an unseen path that demands everything but promises nothing in return. This is what I stand for now, judge me on that if you must but otherwise I must be free to finish what I and my brothers and sisters have started.”
489 136,559 Read More
General Discussion
Tue 12/11/19 12:56 UTC
Miss you bud. Hope you had a good day!
3 28 Read More
HWD: The Heartwood
Sun 10/11/19 18:02 UTC
The Heartwood
Dawnview Vale
Highbeck Glacier
Attaday, the Eighth Day of Horse

Daxia, Morning Star, and the Starwatcher

"Never let be said, our Goddess not sense of humor has."

Then, however, the Starwatcher held a finger up to her lips.

"Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

"Is secret joke. Think. Smile in heart. How much romance, dreams, smiles tale of Dall Gwynn brings to world. Dreams and mysteries important. Questions not answered makes world so much better. Come. Welcome. Stay. Learn. But also learn which questions need answers and which better left alone.

"Never asked Dayala why our sisters have to die. Because not knowing makes their lives, when they were here, so much more important. They are sisters — not just necessary cogs in Clock."

Again, at Daxia's question, she offered up another smile, that of sharing another secret.

"Da. We have spear.

"We have spear, shortsword, and flat plates. Just need Priestess."

She walked as she spoke until they were at the top of the stairs, then she slowly sat herself down.

"That one.

"We hear rumors, except ours come not up trail but from sky.

"Could make spear..."

After a moment, the Starwatcher stood again and extended one hand to the sky, her eyes closing. Her fingers were outstretched as if she were trying to touch the very edge of the night sky.

"What do you say?"

And then there was silence. After a few moments, the elder shook her head.

"Did she say anything?"
23 241 Read More
ITF: Gallery
Sun 10/11/19 15:18 UTC
Please note that the features shown on the continent map are the major features. The woodlands shown are vast forests but there are woods and hills and rivers and more that are not shown that are smaller in size.
1 46 Read More
SKT: Gallery
Sat 09/11/19 18:00 UTC
Jump to new posts Re: Arus [by Zeim]
Huh. Funny. The one in the banner, and here, lfeder.com doesn't work for me either. The one above to leanerminds works though.
3 38 Read More
Newest Members
Kenderlocks, Rae, jixiaolanhe, Altumarret, Quantumphear
141 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums98
Topics2,381
Posts204,039
Members141
Most Online206
Nov 4th, 2012
November
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Message Gaming. DreamLyrics Message Gaming does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy