Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Message Gaming
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Muddy, Dugan), 1 guest and 29 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games List
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Games List.
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
TFS: The Fading Suns
Wed 23/10/19 07:06 UTC
(OOC - Mike, your character will know this as you've been to that location before, Joshua is reading off a physical panel that is afixed to the bulkhead in that section of the ship not a electronic or computer display screen - think if it like an emergency instuction poster which illumates / glows if the power goes off, for someone to alter it they would have to write over it or just pull it off the wall).
49 477 Read More
Wed 23/10/19 07:02 UTC
Jump to new posts Re: OOC [by Muddy]
Dont worry about it Wolf, I barely have enough time or energy in the evenings after work to scrape posts together at present so I understand.

If anyone wants to drop some tips as to how I post a video clip to this forum please do as I clearly dont know how to do this! smile
637 667,240 Read More
NML: Call of Cthulhu - The Horror of No Man’s Land
Wed 23/10/19 06:59 UTC
The Germans show no signs of causing any trouble and are wholly compliant with gestures of commands given that they can immediately understand. The do keep looking back down the tunnel you had just escaped from and their eyes automatically return to that direction if they are not listening to your group.

A slow smile creeps over Claude’s face as he listens to the group conversation

“I believe our German companions are worried that you are going to interrogate them and torture them if they don’t comply” he replies in English “and I believe they are part of a unit that you would call ‘Sappers’ - tunnel digging. I suspect they probably don’t want you to know what they were doing down here but its unlikely to be anything good. More reason to head back to the town.”

With may German words having a similar sound or annunciation to those in English there appears to be some truth in what Claude is suggesting, ‘Tunnel’ being the same word in both languages however the tone of their previous conversation suggests this is likely only part of it.

Having now recovered Claude stands up and gestures to the opening that lead back the way you had originally come. He looks at Summers for a moment with a degree of immediate interest as he walks.

“You are a historian?” he asks “I teach history at the school here – well used to. I like historians, especially those who understand the past and learn from it. That’s what this place is about, a history of a circumstances that most of humanity unaware of. A history that here, keeps repeating itself.”
265 28,753 Read More
NMC: Neverending Movie Chain
Wed 23/10/19 06:43 UTC
101 Dalmatians
11 50 Read More
General Discussion
Tue 22/10/19 20:16 UTC
Just a suggestion Brian ... why not come here and play in Don's memory!!! <g>
10 64 Read More
SKT: The Storm King's Thunder
Tue 22/10/19 20:00 UTC
Ryssa

The cleric of the Morninglord murmured a short prayer to the late Tharden as she followed Sister Gareale to the mine entrance.
85 581 Read More
YTZ: Yahtzee!
Tue 22/10/19 19:53 UTC
Turn 8

Roll 1 - 5,6,1,5,2 Reroll 6,1,2
Roll 2 - 4,4,6---- Reroll 4,4,6
Roll 3 - 1,4,1

:rolleyes and <sighs>

1,1,4,5,5 - 1s up top, column 1.
24 233 Read More
ACR: ACRO
Tue 22/10/19 19:34 UTC
PM'd...
5 25 Read More
General Discussion
Tue 22/10/19 19:30 UTC
Happy Birthday, Ken! I was going to send this, but MikeD beat me to it this time. smile
5 27 Read More
Tue 22/10/19 12:30 UTC
Great, so maybe I'll start a triple instead of a single after my early Nov break! grin And I'd forgotten that you player triple eclaasse. blush
30 36,573 Read More
SIX: 6 Takes
Tue 22/10/19 12:27 UTC
Round 4 Turn 5

TURN START POSITION
Code
 START                          BUST   CURRENT
 CARD                           ROW    ROW TOTAL
   V                             V
 -----------------------------------
|     |     |     |     |     |  x  |   
|   2 |   3 |   5 |     |     | xxx |     4
|     |     |  *2 |     |     |  x  |
|  39 |     |     |     |     | xxx |     1
|   9 |  11 |  20 |  35 |  57 | xxx |     12
|     |  *5 |  *3 |  *2 |     |  x  |  
|  22 |  93 | 101 |     |     | xxx |     7
|  *5 |     |     |     |     |  x  |  

Play in order of lowest card first:

Argus 16
Weez 41
Aqua 46
AJ 55*7
Exeter 84

Argus takes the opportunity to ditch another low card on row 1. smile

Weez might breathe a sigh of relief this turn as she is not ganged up on. She plays her 41 on row 2. wink Aqua and AJ follow on, the latter adding a lot of points to the row! grin

Exeter, probably hoping that someone would play lower, plays his 84 busting row 3 for 12 points! Ouch! sad

Next choices via PM please.
5 61 Read More
General Discussion
Tue 22/10/19 11:22 UTC
Awww.. we have visitors that weekend! Maybe next time? We are thinking of a trip to Australia/New Zealand in 2021, fingers crossed. grin

Glad you are feeling better Gryphon. smile
10 64,688 Read More
Films/TV etc
Mon 21/10/19 23:48 UTC
I've watched the first 2 episodes. Will give it the first season to have enough to make a decision.

I agree with the points Gryphon made. At the moment I have 3 issues with the series but decided not to post spoilers. All three of the issues are more annoying than anything else. Two are Political Correctness related and one is a major difference in setting that I don't understand the need for.
5 36 Read More
Mon 21/10/19 18:54 UTC
Aw man! Thanks all. New one coming soon.
3 30 Read More
HWD: The Heartwood
Sun 20/10/19 18:01 UTC
The Heartwood
Dawnview Vale
Highbeck Glacier Village
Attaday, the Eighth Day of Horse

Bekkah, Keiko, Lyric, Nizhentska, Tomomi, and various villagers

Nizhentska started at the beginning — or, at the least, the beginning of this serving of the Village's most interesting first meal in a very, very long time. She simply gave Bekkah a wide-eyed look, which then narrowed before becoming wide-eyed once more.

"Nin, nin, nin, nin! This not about you! You are happy, bright, and all is right in world — ray of sunshine on blustery day!

"Don't you feel that about... about... about her! The minstrel! The Fair Folk!"

Again her attention fell on Lyric, looking across at the Fair Folk. Her head tilted — it seemed to be a habit of certain members of the Snow People — and blinked again and again as she listened to the blizzard of words that swept her way. But she was used to blizzards here, and she was the Village storyteller, so listening to tales was second nature to the younger woman. She did, however, take not one but two steps back.

"Promise?

"Promise on Stars and Snowflakes and Whiskersharks and cup of ice-cold kavass? Promise with Pinkies against Thousand Needles of Snowfang's Ironsilver Icicles?"

The look Nizhentska gave Lyric was hesitant and reluctant until she was suddenly interrupted by one of her shorter wards.

"Clobber Nizzy?

"Just like the broke tablet? Here! Here! Here! Need this, da, da, da?"

The young lad — at least he appeared to be a young lad, the kids looked all alike beneath their heavy glacier furs — offered Lyric a large wooden bowl.

"Now Fae-Girl-with-Horns can clobber Nizzy! Yea!"

It was perhaps the oddest reaction that any Fae had ever gotten for stepping out into the Mortal Realms. Niz had a very different one. Their guide looked down at her short quisling, pointing at him as she barked out a sudden exclamation.

"Josefi Black-eyes!

"Don't encourage her!"

He looked crestfallen.

"Aw. Never let me have any fun."

Placing her hand over her face Nizhentska, stepped nimbly off the table. She did so with a single extremely over-dramatic stiff-legged marching step, like someone who had been sentenced to walking off the edge of the Clock's outcropping to fall into the snowdrifts below.

"Stupid clock.

"How can Niz say no?

"Can't.

"So."

So Nizhentska let Lyric hug her.
16 138 Read More
HWD: The Heartwood
Sun 20/10/19 17:59 UTC
The Heartwood
Dawnview Vale
Highbeck Glacier
Attaday, the Eighth Day of Horse

Daxia, Morning Star and the Starwatcher

The elder Starwatchcher simply tilted her head, looking back at Dazi.

"Brought Window? Knew Rhoni, da. Did not know she was a Window. We now have a have Fae, a Witch, a Window, Niz of all the different types of Snow, real people and made people, and one of Kind Lady's too.

"Never had such visitors before. What is it Dayala says, what is it She whispers as She makes Her walk across the sky that gives us meaning when She looks down on us?"

Daxia's Grandmother tapped her chin.

"Ah. I remember!"

She smiled too, with an echo of their Goddess in her expression.

"This is new."

But then her nose wrinkled.

"Kisa Allaine. Oh, da. Stars say she best at seeing what might be. Not see what is right in front of her. Bah on Kisa Allaine!

"Never visits."

Her grandmother’s nose wrinkling more, Daxia could almost hear the snow laugh as it blew through the clock. It seemed that some things were always the same between a Family's elders and their young descendants, no matter where and no matter when you were.

"So. Your friends beg odd question, one vexing Starwatchers for generations. First time we have Kind One here. Half Starwatchers say clock is mechanism, Grandmother of Mills. Half say is child of Dayala. Clock is alive.

"What you think, Daxia Yurisdotter?

"I already have my answer. When I told Starwatcher before me, she hit me with Tome of Sky-Sisters."

Then, waving one hand back and forth, she continued.

"Not need to answer now. Maybe you already have better idea. Go talk to your Window, da?

"Da."
17 175 Read More
NMC: Neverending Movie Chain
Sat 19/10/19 06:56 UTC
Sorry. Guess I was at the wrong airport. sad
138 1,085 Read More
Message Gaming Centre
Fri 18/10/19 21:33 UTC
CCC, 250 and PCT have closed temporarily
1 27,559 Read More
Fri 18/10/19 20:58 UTC
Sasha

Sasha moved to block the other adversary's blow, grunting slightly as she acknowledges the other's skill and ability. She stepped slightly to the side to move just enough closer to move closer to Jaxon and provide cover to his flank.

As she does so, the noblewoman of Xanthippe does her best to attack her two handed opponent.

[OOC: Using similar tactics and abilities to those of Jaxon, although I do not have the specs at hand at the moment.]
27 240 Read More
Fri 18/10/19 20:57 UTC
Jaxon

He just nods to Matarael's words. They may be true but then any gifted combatant could choose that path for the same reason. Trouble is, no proof of Sir Kirill's defence has been offered either.

"Sir Kirill. Is there any evidence of your oath to the Pancreator?"
488 135,105 Read More
General Discussion
Fri 18/10/19 20:30 UTC
Sounds like a good idea to me. smile
2 37 Read More
Fri 18/10/19 18:05 UTC
Triple 349 Ladder Results = XV

Code

Score	Spread	Rating	Points	Bonus	Net Ladder Points
Don      2227     647    40.79   244      1          145
Gypsy    2115     535    33.73   202      1          103
Exeter   1984     404    25.47   152                  52
Weez     1580       0     0.00     0                -100

Spread = 244 + 202 + 152 = 598 
11 182 Read More
Fri 18/10/19 18:04 UTC
Triple 349 Ladder Results = XV

Code

Score	Spread	Rating	Points	Bonus	Net Ladder Points
Don      2227     647    40.79   244      1          145
Gypsy    2115     535    33.73   202      1          103
Exeter   1984     404    25.47   152                  52
Weez     1580       0     0.00     0                -100

Spread = 244 + 202 + 152 = 598 
19 910 Read More
Fri 18/10/19 16:37 UTC
7,8 and 2

[Linked Image]

All We Are Is Dust In The Wind-Kansas 1977

[IMG]http://people.delphiforums.com/silentknigh3
9 64 Read More
General Discussion
Fri 18/10/19 14:33 UTC
Happy Birthday! smile
2 23 Read More
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Newest Members
Kenderlocks, Rae, jixiaolanhe, Altumarret, Quantumphear
141 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums97
Topics2,373
Posts203,155
Members141
Most Online206
Nov 4th, 2012
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Message Gaming. DreamLyrics Message Gaming does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy