.

Round 8: DRFSR





Here we are... Round 10. Time to Kick it into gear and find out which ACRO has the Devil Inside. Voting runs til Tuesday evening:



1. I Need Xmas Soon (Or at least that holiday feeling and weather!)

2. Infiltrating (at) Night X-Men's Secret (base.)

3. I Never eXplore Stealthily (Heavy armor goes clank clank clank.)

4. I'm Needing eXcessive Snuggles (time for my annual reload)

5. I Need eXtra Sleep (wearing out the snooze button)

6. I Need Xrays STAT! (Something is broken in there!)

7. It Needs eXel Spreadsheets - everything can be boiled down to a spreadsheet!

8. It's Normal - Xenophobic Sentiments (But I stongly disagree, too much hatred in the world)



.


Remember Vote for your Favorites... In order that you most like them.

Your Most favorite gets 3 points,

2nd favorite gets 2 points,

and your third favorite earns 1 point.


As a reminder... You CANNOT vote for your own Definition.


Enjoy... have fun... but most of all...




Good Luck!!!

Last edited by Miales; Sun 11/10/2026 16:44 UTC.

.