.
Round 8: DRFSRSo here we are... All ready to find out who's the Dirtiest... the Rottenest... The Stinkiest... and the Filthiest of all ACRO Contestants...
It is none other than Weez!!!
Weez is the winner... Yay?!?
But our luckiest contestant and the Real Winner is Gypsy for this week.
Def Player V1 V2 V3 | We Gy Aq Pl Mi Du Mo An Gr | Total
1 Weez 3 4 2 | 3 1 1 3 2 2 | 12
2 Gypsy 1 3 6 | 1 3 2 2 1 1 | 10
3 Aqua 2 5 1 | 3 2 1 3 | 9
4 Playful 5 2 3 | 2 2 | 4
5 Mina 3 4 6 | 2 3 2 1 | 8
6 Dugan 8 2 1 | 1 1 3 | 5
7 Mouse 1 5 2 | | 0
8 Angrboda 6 1 2 | 3 3 | 6
9 Gryphon 8 1 5 | | 0
1. Dreary Rainy Forecast - September Returns
2. Dogs Ready For Soft Rubs (Belly please!)
3. Dragon Roars! Fighters Suddenly Reconsider (Maybe the party should try diplomacy?)
4. Dessert Required For Sweet Refreshment (The daily mandate)
5. Dog Refuses Further Snack Restrictions (I'm a good boy! I want my snausages!)
6. Drag Racing Finale, Surprised Reaction! (I thought this was car racing... I'll grab my stilettos instead.)
7. Dummies Rarely Feel Superior Really
8. Dragon, really formidable second receiver