Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Play-by-Post
Who's Online Now
4 members (Phoenix Prime, Miales, Asta, Vryx), 51 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games Recruiting List

Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
#1067520 Thu 14/09/23 10:25 UTC
7 Images
Arssanguinus
Art Pets

Pet family through the years.

Hall of fame for those passed on:

Scottie, the big gentle magnificent Collie, lover of all things living, childhood pet.
Mishi:(black and white with the white nose) my first girl Christmas present also died on Christmas. Her favorite sleeping spot in the crook of my legs at night still sometimes feels empty.

Samantha: (black and white with black nose) inherited from grandma, slightly neurotic perhaps, but companion for Mishi and then first surrogate mother for Finn later on.

Casper: (the silver fox)Wise old man Casper, the second of my grandma’s two cats, he had been inherited by my brother, but was too old(and in the end infirm) to make a twenty hour flight and month long quarantine to go to Australia, so I took him for his final year. Sweet old soul, and I’m glad the other two accepted him in his final year.

All-Stars:

My current boys, Finn(the brown fluffy dude and Liam, the creamsicle)

Got Finn about a month after Mishi Passed. Went to the vet to handle cremation and asked them about a good source for a new one … and they asked if I wanted to look at a kitten they had there and well, it was over pretty quick. Finn came home with me not too much later. Then when Samantha died Finn was miserable being alone, so went to a shelter to find another one … and little Liam put on a show and was mine .l. And then, we’ll, Finn immediately adopted him. Didn’t even take him a day. He knew exactly what to do.
Last edited by Art in the Blood; Fri 15/09/23 12:14 UTC.
1 Comments
Art in the Blood #1067596 Fri 15/09/23 09:41 UTC
Wizop
Administrator
Wizop
Administrator
Nice! smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Talon475, Randal Trimmer, Kimf, Yvon, TennesseeBaron
177 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Member Spotlight
Art in the Blood
Art in the Blood
Duluth, Georgia, United States
Forum Statistics
Forums103
Topics2,855
Posts141,382
Members177
Most Online296
Jan 19th, 2020
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Play-by-Post. DreamLyrics Play-by-Post does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy