Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Play-by-Post
Who's Online Now
4 members (Neptune, Barry Mulvihill, AquaDyne, MikeD), 46 guests, and 18 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games Recruiting List

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
Wolf #859276 Sun 28/08/16 16:16 UTC
Wizop
Administrator
Wizop
Administrator
Cesare

His eyes widen as the fruit seller describes his 'fish' in more detail.

"Well Missus, I'm glad I didn't examine them any more closely. Thanks for your warnings. And I'd like to purchase some of the raspberries, they look delicious."

Wolf #859301 Sun 28/08/16 22:56 UTC
Arssanguinus
Online Shocked
Arssanguinus
Kadri:

"I have perhaps interest in both raspberries and questions, if I may have both?"

She produces enough coins to account both for a good portion of raspberries and perhaps a little bit of time as well.

"You see, I am not yet a resident of these parts but shall we say that I am, perhaps, moving in. And my husband has some connections here."

Wolf #859422 Tue 30/08/16 14:54 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
[[ farming technology is part of the cultural reference files ]]

Last edited by Wolf; Tue 30/08/16 14:54 UTC.
Wolf #859829 Mon 05/09/16 04:32 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Waverider’s Watch
The Dirkwood Forest
Marketday, the Fourth Day of Yrick

Kadri, Cesare, Mikal, and an incoming of Merchants

“Then what are ye doin’ here, lassie? Shouldn’t ye be by your laddie’s side making sure he’s well, ain’t forgot his breakfast, comes home right proper-like to a good dinner and a carin’ room?”

The fruit seller brought out a pair of small baskets and as she rambled in her friendly way – well, friendly as in this was how goodwives gossip around the laundry tub – she started to set out a portion of raspberries for each of them. She did give Kadri and Cesare a look between them, pausing, considering and then blinking once.

“How do ye know he also ain’t got someone else standin’ at his side?”

She shook her head and presented the raspberries to the two of them.

“A ha’crown for each. And before ye be complainin’, it’s the same as the Cursed Ones pay; would not be fair or right to be askin’ any less, ja?

“But take me words well. If’n thine husband was lucky enough to land a pretty lass like thee, well, is he the kind to be likin’ a lovely gal under his arm even when thou art far away? Men are like that, and that’s why they all, every last one of them, need a good wife to be keepin’ them in line.”

Dusting off her hands, she looked up to the other two.

“There ye go. Raspberries...”

She looked at Cesare.

“Without a trace of walkin’ fish, I guarantee.”

She returned to her work, clearing out her wagon for the night.

“So what else do ye want to know? And be quick – She’s about to hide beneath the ocean and then the day’s all over.”

A little farther down the path, Mikal continued his conversation with Master Heatherson.

“Horses would be fine out here, as long as ye keep up thine fences. They’s too valuable to be let to wander anywhere near the Forest. Geof Blackhair might want to borrow one come spring; the ground here’s right rich in itself, but it’s also right powerful friendly.

“What do the cloaked ones bring? Nothin’ but ill omens... but after a life of them, ye get kinda used to their shadow. They pay good coin for the right to trade, so it ain’t like we are poor folk, which keeps the manor Lord happy when he comes by every now and then. The young Master don’t seem to be mindin’ them, so that means we ain’t prolly ever going to be rid of them.

“And it ain’t like we can go into the Forest.”

He crossed his arms.

“Berries and wildflowers they bring. The wives like the flowers. But that also means spices, medicines, and poultices, which we will be tradin’ to the Merchant on the morrow. The bigg’uns, especially Broke and her lot, they keep us in meat, mostly venison but the occasional bear. They do most of the leather workin’ around here, that should be obvious. And if’n we need a long timber, we sometimes arrange for them to get one for us.

“The merchants trade their pelts through us; they say Dirkwood merebeasts are even softer than those found in the fields.”

That they sold spices and medicines was an interesting tidbit. It was common knowledge that Grey – what some Jvrillians kept on hand for long night watches – was traded at Bordertown through the Hythanian caravans that ran from Bordertown to Trundle-On-The-Hill. Simply translated – medicines and spices came from the East. All medicines. All spices.

“Now once a month or so they bring a big bundle of metal wrapped in oilcloth. While we ain’t seen it, the merchants bid for it.

“We suspect it’s the last remains of all the folks who have died in the Forest. Swords and the like, maybe taken from the bodies of Prince Faast and his Imperial kin or even the vanished horde at the end of the Witch’s Age.”

Last edited by Wolf; Mon 05/09/16 04:32 UTC.
Wolf #859834 Mon 05/09/16 11:26 UTC
Arssanguinus
Online Shocked
Arssanguinus
Kadri:

"Ah, but at the moment my husband has business - Dominie being who he is must oft have business."

She gives a wink, taking the raspberries, giving the coin and a small bit more besides.

'Can we help you pack?'

She pops in a raspberry and continues.

"I admit to having one worry abut here - I heard one tale of a fight between one of the denizens of the forest and one of Hastur visiting - and as I heard the fight was over strawberries - I thought why rely on rumor and innuendo when perhaps one could hear what happened from one who may have seen it? And I admit much to having insatiable curiosity."

Wolf #859844 Mon 05/09/16 15:12 UTC
Wizop
Administrator
Wizop
Administrator
Cesare

He is content to let Kadri lead on the talking. He does grin at the fruit seller when she comments the raspberries are walking fish free. So he takes the opportunity to eat his raspberries, once he had paid for them of course.

Wolf #859869 Mon 05/09/16 18:19 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Muikal - with farmer Heatherson

"So, no one goes into the forest, then?"

He has a nagging thought that he hasn't seen Bekkah in a while. She could be elsewhere in the village, but this place is not large enough that he shouldn't have seen her at some point as he wandered around. **Be just like her to wander off into the woods, especially if she thought she saw a hurt critter**, He muses.

At the mention of bear meat, his face wrinkles into a sour look. Bear meat is generally not good eating. Fatty, greasy, and more gamy tasting than venison. The once or twice he had it back home, when the farmers had killed a bear that had been taking cattle, his ma had had to smother it in spices to make it edible. But you took what providence provided, so he doesn't comment.

"Might I take a look at some of the medicines you've purchased, before you offer them to the merchants on the morrow? I may have need of some, and the Lady of Attera who accompanies me would probably be interested as well."

He didn't notice a large oilcoth among the items being traded earlier in the day, so perhaps today wasn't the 'once a month' mentioned, but he will keep his eye out. If they are weapons and armour, and their condition is reasonable, it would be more efficient for outfitting the Troop to clean and sharpen already made weapons and armour than forging them from scratch.

Zeim #859912 Mon 05/09/16 21:34 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Waverider’s Watch
The Dirkwood Forest

“Business? Oh, that’s what they are callin’... callin’... and did ye say thine laddie be Dominie, as in our own Korie Lord? Then, lassie, you better get right to him. He’s kind, daft – but ‘as a particular reputation when it comes to woman folk, deserved or nin.”

She then bit her tongue as Kadri continued.

“Well, considerin’ they was my strawberries...”

“Now, that’s a black tale, if’n I ever seen or heard. That Cursed One, he’d been coming to my stand for almost a year then, and pays what I asks, so he got his strawberries. Well, one day – and he weren’t sent by the Young Lord, no, but from on his own – this fancy brother all high and mighty in his Imperial Church-ness came out to investigate the tales of the Forest Kin. Now, he was never happy that he wasn’t welcome on Marketday. But he wore fancy blue robes, which meant he were from the real Church, and us ordinary folks, we got to listen to them, no matter what they say, so he came down all right and powerful, sweeping through to my stand to remind us all who ruled these lands.

“The Forest kin? He didn’t understand, and Lady was busy with a pair of new kin, and when this lill’un set down his coin and tried to take the trade, that blustery noble cuffed him a good one, yanked off his hood tellin’ him to show himself to the Court’s Eyes. And when he saw his cursedness – cause they ain’t like us – he beat him right hard and powerful.

“It was almost like he waited for Lady to be busy and all...”

She looked to the woods.

“For how wrong they are, they keep to the One Rule. The Cursed One didn’t raise a hand to the Brother, and for that, I guess he got busted up real bad, and, well, I’m glad I had turned away.

“Then it was the Hastur’s turn to not understand. He had killed a thing, ja? And Nobles can take from us whatever they wish, ja? I mean, even if the Young Master had been here, it would have just been his word against the Hastur’s.

“Broke and her lads... well... they didn’t see it that way. The Hastur tried to call on his Lord, but I guess it was what you call one of those ironies of life.

“We only have one law. And he had known it. And he went and broke it anyways.”

The fruit seller finished cleaning up her wares.

“It’s not like it’s a hard rule to remember. It’s how folks should treat each other anyways.”

Meanwhile, two other things were occurring. The Miller’s wife had come down from the rock and had dragged the Blackhair and Barley daughters together for what looked to be a tense conversation. Occasionally, they turned their attention to the Dirkwood.

On the other side of the small hamlet, Heatherson shrugged back at Mikal.

“Aye, no one goes into the Forest and expects to get out – well, unless you are one of the Forest Kin. The Young Lord, now he did wander in there once, a few years back. He actually did come out, but it was the bigg’uns – Broke and her lot – that brought him out and set him down at the base of the rock on the beginning of a Marketday.

“Prickleberry mostly; willow weed... they got things to settle a stomach when ye ate somethin’ bad, a real good poultice to stop itching when you walk through oil-leaves, a powder you can mix with wine to help bank a fever... all sorts of things.

“Where is your Lady anyways? Ain’t seen her since just after noon.”

Wolf #859929 Tue 06/09/16 00:11 UTC
Arssanguinus
Online Shocked
Arssanguinus
Kadri:

"Dom and I have a ... understanding. He knows what I am, and I know what he is, and we are both comfortable with that, goodwoman. Besides, he has business abroad and I have business here."

She pauses and listens to her tale, nodding.

This both simplified and complicated matters. If he called upon his Lord Hastur for aid and his lord failed too answer that would seem to simplify some things: Hastur had judged his servant in the moment and found him wanting. Still, if it came to that Imperials were people - and if the Church of Hastur found out, or any of the imperial court - it was still complicated. Of course it was complicated. WHen was the last time anything had been simple?

"I think."

She pauses.

"That in this case I have to agree with Dominie's judgement here. But - I would say you need to be very careful with the tale. Dominie is understanding. I am understanding. I think like him. But - many will not be understanding. And it is probably best if this tale remains mostly untold - because there are some people whose attention you do not want."

Wolf #859965 Tue 06/09/16 13:48 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

He frowns. "I have not seen her lately either, and it is not like she could get lost in this place. My thanks for the conversation, and please let me know if you have interest in the dung of several dozen horses for your crops. If so, perhaps we might trade for some herbs in the future?"

He glances back to the main intersection in the village.

"I think I might need to go find her, before she gets herself into trouble."

He offers the farmer Heatherson a polite tip of his head. "Please give my regards to your wife."

He then turns to head back to the center of the village, not that it is far.

Wolf #860107 Wed 07/09/16 14:07 UTC
Wizop
Administrator
Wizop
Administrator
Cesare

Eating his raspberries, he looks around the market for the Rhoni girl but in a wat that did nor appear to be more than generally glancing around.

She isn't here. He doesn't know whether to feel pleased or disappointed.

His attention returns to Kadri and the conversation. And at the end he nods in agreement to Kadri's warning. It seems that the official was in the wrong, attacking the forest folk for being different, something he can sympathise with based on personal experience. And worse, the official picked on someone smaller than himself. So a bully. That kind of concludes things for Cesare.

Wolf #860622 Sun 11/09/16 20:33 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Waverider’s Watch
The Dirkwood Forest

The center of the village was not hard to reach; it was maybe twenty-five steps away. The sun was then slipping past the western horizon, casting long shadows across the village. It was both cooler and visibly darker within the shadows, hinting at the coming night. For the dairy farmer, fertilizer was not something high on his priority list, but perhaps that would be different with family Blackhair.

“We don’t tell the tale. We live out here. We don’t cause trouble with the Courts. We keep our life simple. Today was their market, tomorrow is ours.

“Only those with nothing better to do want to disturb that.”

That was the fruit seller’s answer to Kadri. It was not the most comforting way to end a conversation. Because between the East, the actual management of the Imperial churches, and any Noble court, there were far, far too many people with nothing better to do.

Cesare contemplated bullies. This was often the case this far away from civilization. It also reminded him of some odd things that had occurred in the morning. Like the fact that the Rhoni lass did not seem to be uncomfortable around the strange and fierce guardians. And that, despite their grim, dark and taunting words and their foreboding watch, he had not seen any of the bigg’uns draw steel.

If they were bullies, they were of an uncharacteristically harmless sort. Well, until one of their own got hurt.

Those were interesting questions for him to occupy his night with. The Rhoni girl and Bekkah had vanished about the time the Forest folk had. On one hand, Rhoni were a wandering folk... on the other hand, Bekkah just disappearing was a bit unnerving.

If anything, the night was quiet and hot. A salty breeze from the west made it damp and uncomfortable and difficult for all to sleep – all save Mikkie, who simply camped beneath the stars atop the watchtower.

Restday, the Fifth Day of Yrick

By the time all three of them – Kadri, Mikal, and Cesare – had woken, the sun had risen far enough to cast the village in a soft morning light.

At the foot of the rock, there was a significantly more familiar bustle. True, the merchants were the same, but there were more patrons, and these did not move in mysterious, odd patterns and did not wear concealing cloaks. It also appeared that whole families were out and about – not just a single representative who had drawn the short straw the day before.

The miller’s wife stood at the door to the mill, looking down on this market with a distinct glower. The only other grumbling one occasionally heard was a disappointed buyer, discovering that the best of what they sought had been sold the day before.

From the rock, the surrounding lands could be seen.

It seemed that stragglers were still inbound to the humankind's market. To the east, there was a single rider accompanied by a trio of companions.

Farther to the south, another pair slowly walked between scattered stones and creek, taking a longer, more scenic, arcing promenade around the stone and watchtower before drifting into the farmer’s market.

Last edited by Wolf; Mon 12/09/16 11:02 UTC.
Wolf #860633 Sun 11/09/16 21:44 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

Having taken his leave of farmer Heatherson he checks in with the other two farmsteads to see if he can locate word of Bekkah, as well as to introduce himself.

At Blackhair's home he again asks if there is interest in fertilizer from a herd of horses, though he wonders if perhaps the dairy cows provide enough? Still, worth asking. Trading with the families here can only bring good will.

No one seems to know anything about Bekkah, and he is now officially worried. He wishes Darian were still here, as she'd likely have been able to find trail signs of where Bekkah went, but without that looking for her would be pointless, not to mention dangerous. He just has to hope she knows what she is doing, and that her goddess will protect her.

The merchants arrived early, and while he'd like to see what they had for trade and sale he keep watch. He sees a single rider with three companions coming from the East, and then to the south he sees two others arrive.

(Wolf - do any of the people arriving look like Bekkah?)

Last edited by Zeim; Mon 12/09/16 17:58 UTC.
Wolf #860635 Sun 11/09/16 22:06 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
[[ one of the group of four is dressed in whites, so that's a good sign ]]

Wolf #860636 Sun 11/09/16 22:19 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

He focuses on the group with the single rider, looking at the one in white as they approach, holding his breath until he is reasonably certain who it is. He releases the held breath and resists the urge to run down the stairs and confront her with a 'What the heck did you think you were doing running off without telling anyone where you were going?'

Instead, hard as it is, he simply heads down the stairs to go mingle among the merchants and see what is for sale, though he does keep peeking over his shoulder at the group coming up the trail.

Wolf #860638 Sun 11/09/16 22:59 UTC
Arssanguinus
Online Shocked
Arssanguinus
KAdri also heads down, this time seeking out and seeing if she can find Broke, starting naturally with the place she was last time they met. Probably not there, but a quick look was not amiss nonetheless.

She too was curious about Bekkkah: If she was one of those arriving, she woudl know soon enough,

Last edited by Art in the Blood; Mon 12/09/16 14:10 UTC.
Wolf #860691 Mon 12/09/16 17:57 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal - with Kadri

Pausing at the bottom of the stairs before heading to the merchants, he takes in the scene. A few minutes later, Kadri arrives. He turns to her and offers a greeting.

"Good morning, Kadri." He tips his head in the direction of the approaching group that seems to include Bekkah. "It seems like our lost Lady of Attera has found some new friends in her late night wanderings. I'd chastise her for worrying us all half to death, but I doubt it would do any good."

He glances at Kadri. "Did you find out anything about the Hasturian yesterday?"

Wolf #860712 Mon 12/09/16 23:50 UTC
Arssanguinus
Online Shocked
Arssanguinus
Kadri:

She thinks for a moment before responding.

"Well, the short of it is that ... it would seem that Hastur himself thought that the Hasturian had it coming. Lets see, how did it go ..."

She pauses a bit before beginning.

“The one from the Dirkwood had been coming to the fruitseller's stall for, she said, almost a year at that time. Then one day the Hastur came - apparently of his own initiative - to investigate the rumors and tales of the ones from the forest. Apparently he wasn't happy with the fact that he wasn't welcome on the OTHER Marketday and pulled rank - wore his fancy church blues and started being a high and mighty twit and remind people who was in charge. Apparently the one from the forest who was buying fruit didn't really understand the complexities of the politics of the Imperial church, and as the lady was busy with a pair of other customers, he laid down his coin and took his berries in trade. Then the Hastur decided that it was a fine and good thing to hit the 'lill'un yank off his hood and told him to show himself to the Court's Eyes. And when he saw what the lill'un looked like, he apparently laid into him and beat him savagely. Apparently his victim did not fight back. Apparently those present decided that justice had to be served. The Hastur called upon the Eye to protect himself, and apparently he received no answer as his lord found him wanting in the scales of justice. It was apparently the judgement of Hastur himself that this man was an ass. The rest, you more or less know."

Last edited by Art in the Blood; Tue 13/09/16 00:46 UTC.
Wolf #860747 Tue 13/09/16 13:21 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

He listens carefully, nodding at the end. "From that telling the man did indeed deserve punishment. Although rending a person limb from limb is more akin to torture than justice. But I am less concerned about the manner of punishment he received than the fact that those without authority to deliver it in this place took it upon themselves to do so."

He takes a deep breath. "It is dangerous, Kadri. You know, just as I do, that the Nobles reserve to themselves the right to decide punishment for crimes. It is a crime itself to usurp that power, for I suspect they fear what might happen if the commoners realize that they can hold the Nobles to task just as easily."

He glances at the approaching group, then at the market.

"We need to decide what we will tell the next Imperial who shows his face here. For all we know a Knight of Rames or another Hasturian has been sent to investigate the man's disappearance."

Wolf #860750 Tue 13/09/16 13:39 UTC
Arssanguinus
Online Shocked
Arssanguinus
Kadri:

"Oh yes Mikal. Believe me, I'm thinking about it. It does help determine the direction of inking abut it, for me at least, that the God who is the very embodiment of the law in the imperial court said it was just b extension, or at least not unjust. Push comes to shove, I wonder if it is possible to get an 'official' declaration to that effect like happened with my marriage?"

Wolf #860752 Tue 13/09/16 14:06 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

"Hmmm. Well, getting sworn statements from witnesses who saw the Hasturian call on his god and be shunned would likely help. Though whether another Hasturian would accept evidence presented by a non-follower is questionable. But it couldn't hurt."

"We might want to warn the forest folk though. Much as I find her behaviour childish and antagonistic, still Broke seems to be trying to do the right thing, even if its in the wrong way."

He waves a hand.

"Lets go see what they have at the market. Maybe if we ignore Bekkah and pretend we never even noticed she was gone it will serve her right?" He chuckles.

He strolls over towards the merchants, looking at the wares for sale.

Last edited by Zeim; Thu 15/09/16 12:59 UTC.
Zeim #860966 Thu 15/09/16 18:08 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Waverider’s Watch
The Dirkwood Forest
Restday, the Fifth Day of Yrick

Kadri, Cesare, Mikal, and a small market full of Merchants

Indeed, the market was very similar to the day before except this time it was much more lively, much more populated and yet, if anything, there was an edge to some of the haggling.

"I donnae care what ye could 'ave got for it yesterday. If'n that's the case, mebbe ye shoulda sold it yesterday. Today's today and a crown for a candle is Highland Path robbery!"

And that was indeed true; yesterday, the haggling was more along the lines of 'is this enough' followed by the laying out of more coins when necessary. Of course, a large number of folks made their way up the long set of stairs to have their grain milled. Missus Miller was still a'glowering, but she dutifully counted and managed the line before her. Thus, she probably didn't notice that what looked to be a young girl sitting in the high dormer window enjoying the warm summer view. It also meant she didn't notice the gathering of four just outside of the hamlet on the other side of the big rock, where a lass dressed very much like her missing tenant conversed with three others. One of the others was probably Bekkah, but the other lass and the study fellow with the horse were not known.

There was more than trading going on; here and there, information was exchanged. One of the Merchants had a small group around him – mostly the middle born of the surrounding farms catching up on the local news – including rumors of a new alliance between old arch enemies, the Kories and the Allaines. Here and there, folks just walked from vendor to vendor – bviously being very careful about how to spend their two coins – including a pair of sturdy men in long cloaks. They seemed to be simply wandering the small market as if it were something very quaint and provincial. As the day grew longer, another phenomenon occurred – the older sons and older daughters tended to gravitate together, often under a suspicious parent's eye. This too was not out of the ordinary. The market was often one the few days one could see and visit with those outside one's immediate family.

As for Bekkah and the suspected Keiko, who had appeared as mysteriously as they had disappeared, they seemed perfectly happy to stay at the hamlet's border... even if the horseman looked like he was becoming a bit lost in the too far to be heard but certainly appearing to be animated conversation between the young women.

Wolf #860971 Thu 15/09/16 19:03 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

He moves from vendor to vendor, browsing casually, looking for anything of interest. At one stall he buys a small batch of sweets, haggling only briefly. However he keeps his eye open for anyone selling clothing, as his have been worn down by the road and he could certainly use something new, as well as anyone selling armour or weapons.

Wolf #861029 Fri 16/09/16 02:38 UTC
Arssanguinus
Online Shocked
Arssanguinus
For the moment, Kadri follows along, looking for anything of interest - but her attention keeps drifting back in the direction where Bekkah and the others are waiting. Inbetween drifts, however, she carefully tries too listen for the gossip to see if any of it is germane or interesting - or accurate.

Wolf #861047 Fri 16/09/16 11:39 UTC
Wizop
Administrator
Wizop
Administrator
Cesare

He too browses the market, mostly looking rather than buying, though he might be tempted by any hot food on offer. He nods to those he knows but does not seek out anyone's company. Instead he observes and tries to get a feel for the place and its people.

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  Wolf 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Talon475, Randal Trimmer, Kimf, Yvon, TennesseeBaron
177 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Member Spotlight
AJ
AJ
Hertfordshire, UK
Forum Statistics
Forums103
Topics2,855
Posts141,380
Members177
Most Online296
Jan 19th, 2020
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Play-by-Post. DreamLyrics Play-by-Post does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy