Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Play-by-Post
Who's Online Now
2 members (Pandemonium, Mousedood), 47 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games Recruiting List

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 57 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 56 57
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

"I understand, Kadri. I really do. I have worked alone for a while now, after being with the Light Horse for some time, so I really can see both sides. There is freedom in working alone. However if you are with a group, and others depend on you, whether you want them to or not, like we do with you, you have to think of how your actions would impact those others. Sometimes, being in a group is not a matter of choice."

Kel #599561 Wed 25/04/12 16:55 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Bordertown
Nightime
Rameday, The Twenty-First Day of the Month of Crown of Ice, 262

Daxia, Kadri, Mikal and Romana in the Temple Ruins with Tashka and Linette

"NYI"

The woman in black and silver called out as Kadri moved to her bound companion, a sharp hoarse back, weak and tired, yet of a nature that would brook no disobedience. Then her voice softened, between ragged breaths.

"Nyi ... let her sleep. Please let her sleep. Do you know how little sleep we have gotten? How hard it is to close one eyes, knowing what will come each night once the room is cast in darkness, sometime after Her light abandons us?

"She's just a farm girl.

"She isn't one of us.

"Please let her rest."

The woman then, just as slowly, raised her head to meet Daxia's gaze.

"How did it happen? I did what you and our sisters are the best at.

"Pulled a brick out of an Eastern Tower."

Dark eyes closed.

"Annoyed the stuffing out of one of the Four-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named.

"I've been told I'm really good annoying people, I guess.

"They were not very happy with me."

The woman took in a labored breath, her gaze shifting to her silent companion.

"They were really not ... "

Her words fell silent, then, as the room exploded in another sort of combat, this one of words dashing back and forth. Eyes narrow slits she listened, she noted, she watched the words dash back and forth. The only time her head tilted was when she noticed one of her ... rescuers ... take a step back into the shadows, letting the others take center stage. Romana just tugged her cloak tighter about her, which worked for a while, for a long set of heartbeats, until Daxia swung her queries directly at the tall woman.

"Romanas?"

"Dazidazidazi's side?"

She blinked, she swallowed, looking between the Dayallan, her sword, the lizards and the scattering, dripping, oozing pools of blood.

"Dazi wants Romanas at her side?"

She took a few purposeful steps backwards, away, behind.

"Dazi wants Romanas get all stabbied and punched and poked? Romanas not sure Romanas like being poked ... one of those might be interesting but Romanas could be wrongs kind of things to do ..."

She swallowed and offered a friendly, shy wave.

"Is fine with Dazidazidazi that Romanas be over heres insteads?"

The woman in black and silver choked, started, and chuffed out a rough breath.

"Goddess ...

"You've sent a gaggle of fishwives to rescue us.

"And folks say you do nyi have a sense of humor."

She then, however, turned a sharper gaze, focusing upon the ... man.

"Them?

"We are right here, lad.

"We have names.

"Verchovai Tashka Darkdown ... and she ..."

Her voice softened again.

" ... she is Linette of Corliss Fields.

Wolf #599613 Wed 25/04/12 19:47 UTC
Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Kadri

She shifts a bit uncomfortably.

"I wished to help heal her - but I will ... Let her be if you think it best."

She pauses.

"I am Kadri"

And she essays a brief bow at the waist, arms crossed.

Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Daxia
with Kadri, Romana and Mikal in the Bordertown Temple West Chapel

Daxia was about to respond, but stopped short at the change in the Verchovai's voice when she spoke the name of the other woman. Tilting her head, she studied the other Dayalan, then looked at Linette. "Friend, no," she whispered, hardly more than a breath. "True heart-friend, yes."

For a handful of heartbeats, the redhead stood still, quiet, looking almost as if she was listening for something with eyes closed and lower lip gripped between her teeth. And then she shook her head slowly before opening her eyes again to look at Tashka.

And she smiled a crooked grin.

"Annoying, Verchovai? Is that not a requirement for attaining your rank? And of course She has a sense of humor. She has a sharp and peculiar sense of humor, that is true. Why else would Daxia Yurisdotter be here?"

The younger Dayalan lost her smile, became serious.

"I would guess it was He of the Red Scarf whom you annoyed, for his Riders regularly pour out of Roth to batter at the defenses of Bordertown. And..."

She thought for a moment; then another, with furrowed brow. Finally, she shook her head and looked over her shoulder at Romana, smiling fondly at her very literal interpretation of Daxia's words. "Romanaska, stand where you feel safe. Just remain Dazidazidazi's friend and remember what Romanaska and Dazidazidazi said they would do, yes?"

Still looking pensive, she turned her head in Mikal's direction. "Darksteel, Mikal. Clean darksteel I could break with my sword, yes. But do you think anyone who knows Dayalans -- and I assure you, as can Romana, that those from the East know Dayalans -- knows that Dayalans hold the secrets of ironsilver. Ironsilver cannot cleave magicked darksteel. I can deduce the darksteel is magicked because my Sister is held here. If your Brothers know a way to break magicked darksteel, I would welcome your assistance in freeing Tashka and Linette." Sorrow, anger, pain flowed briefly across her features before she shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "And I heard every word you said, Mikal. I would welcome the opportunity to renew our Contract, as it is clear I still have much to learn." She grinned slyly at him. "As do you."

But again the smile faded as she turned to Tashka.

"To break this cycle, this curse...

"We will need to succeed where you did not, yes?"

She looked the elder Dayalan in the eyes, unflinching.

"Then we will to know what you did that did not work, so we do not do the same. And..."

Daxia dropped her eyes.

"And I would ask the Verchovai if there might be any way to restore the spells of Her Wrath that your younger Sister used to protect her comrades from a foul Eastern demon."

"Everything is bad except unicorns." -- Phoebe
Kel #599645 Wed 25/04/12 23:22 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

"Verchovai. Linette. My apologies for not being able to help you." He says with a tip of his head. He turns back to Daxia and shrugs. "You ask things beyond my knowledge. I will return to town and send the others with the things you asked for. I will go to the Barracks while they come here and see if I can find out from the Swordpriest."

He turns to go, then pauses. "Is there anything you wish me not to mention? I suspect I might need to actually bring the Swordpriest here."

Kel #599751 Thu 26/04/12 04:27 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Bordertown
Nightime
Rameday, The Twenty-First Day of the Month of Crown of Ice, 2623

The older Dayalan tilted her head and offered Daxi a very crooked smile.

"Do you really think we would be here if we failed?"

She let herself fall back against the wall, wincing as the steel bit into her flesh.

"I'll never get used to that. But that's part of the point, I guess.

"And ja. Him. Not just one of him, many hear his call. But Him. The one that finally beat me, when I could no longer lift my sword and Linette could no longer keep me up. And that's the beginning and the end, like a well, like Her path, full circle.

"This isn't going to end, these chains aren't going to break, until He who cursed them is dead."

That rough chuff of breath of hers was back, a short, harsh, laugh.

"I would help, but I am kind of ... chained to the wall."

Tashka then nodded.

"And ja ... I can help you, I have taken my vows. But it will cost ... because there are things i do nyi undertsand.

"Like him."

She looked between Daxia and Mikal, her expression sternly curious.

"So to start ...

"Since when did we start taking chattel?"

Last edited by Wolf; Thu 26/04/12 04:31 UTC.
Wolf #599759 Thu 26/04/12 06:27 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Daxia
with Kadri, Romana, Mikal, Tashka and Linette in the Bordertown Temple West Chapel

She looked at Tashka with an expression of profound confusion.

"Chattel?" She said the word as if she didn't understand it... or perhaps that it left a bad taste in her mouth.

"We never have and never will treat a person as property," Daxia said, "It is detestable, immoral, disgraceful and would make us traitorous to our Oath." Though she spoke softly and calmly, there was no doubt the very thought was offensive.

Daxia looked between the Dayalan and the Jvrillian for several handful of heartbeats, holding up a hand to stay any response from Mikal or Kadri until she could puzzle out Tashka's question.

Slowly, though, realization seemed to dawn, and she dropped her hand to her side as she faced Tashka.

"Before the end of the Second Age, there were two warrior cults, yes? The Dayalans and the Jvrillians... and what I have read and heard of the Jvrillians of that Age, they were..."

She glanced at Mikal, and shrugged lightly.

"...they tended to be... berserkers. They fought -- if the stories are true -- with an uncontrolled rage, with single-minded focus.

"The world has changed a great deal, Verchovai, in the past 350 years. Today, there are three warrior cults: Old Jvrillians, the Jvrillians with whom you are familiar, and they are few in number; New Jvrillians, the Mercenary Guild of whom Mikal is a member; and the Knights and Squires of Rames, one of the Gods of the Imperial Court brought to the mainland when the Bankerpool Empire arrived. Of course, only the Gods of the Imperial Court are true Gods," she said, perhaps surprisingly, without sarcasm, "and the rest of us are pagans who are barely tolerated. Some... are not tolerated at all."

The young Dayalan's face lost all expression; she adopted her Court demeanor.

"Today, we -- Dayalans -- are considered a joke west of Highgaard Keep. While we are still the House Guard of the Allaine Family, I am aware of only a handful of Dayalans beyond Snowgate pass -- three Verchovai and two Initiates. Those of us who choose to spend the majority of time outside the Vale are called 'Wild Dayalans'. The Verchovai and Initiate Kori are Wild Dayalans.

"Initiates from Dawnview spend a season or two outside the Vale, to learn about the world first-hand, to learn about themselves. I am on such a journey now; the Verchovai in Dawnview expect me to return before Midsummer."

A corner of her mouth curved up in a wry, crooked grin. "When I do not return as expected, there will be much sighing, and perhaps more than a few harsh words, for Verchovai Kassia intended from, I suspect, the first moment she saw me that I follow the path that leads to becoming a Priestess." The redhead shrugged and her smile completed itself. "And Verchovai Gillyflower, her younger sister, insisted from the first time she met me when I became an Initiate that I was mean to be 'out in the world'.

"And when Lord Kisa, Heir of Allaine, set me on a path that would keep me outside the Vale for many seasons..." Daxia searched Tashka face, then shrugged ever so slightly as she smiled tenderly. "How can one refuse the request of one's true heart-friend, eh?" she asked softly.

She continued to regard the Verchovai for a moment before answering Mikal's question.

"I think it would be best not to say anything to anyone not in our group. For our comrades, it should be enough to simply let them know their assistance is requested, but the level of danger is very high. And as the Verchovai said, only His death will break the curse, and break the chains."

She looked between Mikal and Kadri. "After Cragside, rescuing Romana, and now this... perhaps fighting griffins along the Skaefla Plateau will be restful," she said facetiously. Nodding to Mikal, she said, "Go... we will have planning and preparations to complete before She sets again."

Kel #599806 Thu 26/04/12 13:19 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

"Yes, your supreme, grand, worshipfulness." He says dropping to his kness and offering obesience. "There is no need to pretend with the Verchovia on my account."

He stands up and winks at Daxia, cracking a small smile, then turns and heads back to the rope to climb back up.

Zeim #599863 Thu 26/04/12 16:28 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Daxia
with Kadri, Romana, Mikal, Tashka and Linette in the Bordertown Temple West Chapel

Daxia groaned and facepalmed when Mikal dropped to his knees... and when he stood she merely shook her head.

"Remind me to beat you senseless at our next sparring session!" she called after him as he made his way down the corridor.

She turned quickly towards Kadri, a finger pointing accusingly.

"No.

"Do. Not..." Dazi was obviously trying very hard not to burst out laughing.

"Just don't." She mock-glared at her friend for a moment, before turning back to Tashka with a rueful smile.

"The remainder of my small troop are less impertinent... for the most past. Although," she said with a sigh, "my sister still feels the need to admonish me, forgetting that I am no longer nine winters old." She shrugged.

"Many things have changed since the end of the Second Age; I don't know where to begin in describing all the differences, so will do my best to answer any questions you have."

Kel #599868 Thu 26/04/12 16:57 UTC
Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Kadri:

She blinks, innocently. Very innocently.

"Dazi, I assure you. There was never any impertinence planned.

Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Daxia
with Kadri, Romana, Tashka and Linette in the Bordertown Temple West Chapel

There was another shake of the red-haired Dayalan's head; another sigh.

"She's right. She never plans it, you know," she said to Tashka. "She's as steadfast as a white unicorn."

Kel #599908 Thu 26/04/12 20:38 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

Climbing carefully back up the rope, he grins at Longtooth when he reaches the top. Glancing around to make sure no one is nearby, he heads back to town to get the others. Now that She has risen the gates should be open.

Zeim #600232 Fri 27/04/12 18:20 UTC
M
M
Dean

A country maiden? Did she truly tell me to treat her like a country maiden? It is an effort not to laugh out loud at that particular absurdity.

Squire Dean and Lady Bekkah, after one of the roughest starts to a dance in history, manage to pull each other around the dance floor without Dean inflicting further injury. And after a few rounds of drink and a few more songs, Dean actually starts to enjoy himself. A country maiden the Lady is not. However, she does, in the way she smiles, remind him a little bit of his Mater, and he has certainly enjoyed many a dance with her!

Mokie #600234 Fri 27/04/12 18:25 UTC
Bekkah

When they'd finished, she was breathless and smiling. She finally had pity on the poor squire, although he might not admit it, he at least seemed more comfortable in her presence.

"Thank you Dean. That was highly enjoyable. It has been far too long when I was able to dance with a handsome man."

She took a long pull of her ale as she caught her breath.

"Has Mikal still not returned with my sister? I'll wager that girl has gotten into trouble. I wish she'd worry about herself at least half as much as she worries about me."

Nivek #600239 Fri 27/04/12 18:31 UTC
M
M
Dean

"I am ashamed to say, Lady Bekkah, that I hadn't had a thought about them for the last hour or so. Were they supposed to meet you back here?"

Mokie #600242 Fri 27/04/12 18:37 UTC
Bekkah

She took that as a compliment but didn't say anything.

"Well they did not say as much, but for all the fuss they made yesterday about not being outside the gates at night, I assumed they would have returned. They probably stayed out too late and could not get back in so they're spending the night at Lady Kay's place."

[ooc: Did Celi send Stormrunner to check on them? I know it's probably too late now since we're on different times.]

Nivek #600268 Fri 27/04/12 19:18 UTC
N
Nicki Jett
Unregistered
Nicki Jett
Unregistered
N
Celi

Yes indeed she did, but I have received no indication concerning what Stormrunner observed or encountered, so I am unable to report anything at this time. Therefore, Celi is quietly following along and staying out of your way. (Especially when the dancing starts <g>)

Last edited by Nicki Jett; Fri 27/04/12 19:19 UTC.
Kel #600374 Fri 27/04/12 23:42 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Bordertown
Nightime

" ... three hundred fifty years ... "

The elder Dayalan closed her eyes.

" ... so the Forgotten Fleet has returned, the followers of that young pup Jvrill ave decided that selling their swords is better than standing against the whirlwind, griffins are running wild and little Kisa Allaine ... she ... she now has a namesake ..."

" ... so many things have changed ... "

She was silent for a moment, a heartbeat, then two.

" ... and yet the still haven't lost their bloody sense of humor, there is still a schism between the Temple Sisters and those of us who choose the Wild ...

" ... and you still can tell that a lass was raised in the Castle because they still haven't learned how to stop talking."

Slumping back into the chains Tashka rested against the wall.

"Daxia ... Kadri ... Mikal ..."

She then cast a slow glance between The younger Dayalan, a touch concerned, suspicious and unbelieving and confused.

"And a ... Romanashka."

The dark haired girl heard the words, swallowed and ducked her head, trying to look very small.

"I am still not sure I believe this is real and i am not being teased with some dream that will shatter upon the growling of one of those creatures.

"Might I ...

"Would you ...

"Have a cup of water?"

Zeim #600375 Sat 28/04/12 00:00 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Bordertown
Morning
Hasday, The Twenty-Second Day of the Month of Crown of Ice, 2623

Mikal

The Jvrillian can take his leave, head down that butcher decorated corridor.

A handfull of steps, and a few more.

And the corridor is dark, black, midnight, coal, sable, pitch and he could not even see his hand in front of his face. And somewhere, somewhere ahead there was a very very large room, where the walls moved away into the night ... and in the middle of that big, dark, room was the well; a large hole plunging deep into the earth.

Needless to say the search for the rope, at the edge of the well, was neither a fast or easy proposition.

It, instead, became nerve wracking, slow, almost painful ... a search in the dark for a hole that would easily swallow you up.

Thus it was no surprise it took until daybreak for Mikal to find his way out; the well, the rope finally betrayed by a hint of gray predawn light. It did make the climb up much easier, being able to see the ope, the stone walls, that and to be able to see one's destination.

He reached the top of the well before the two imperials were awake; or at least it seemed. The small house and the strong tower were still locked up tight. Longtooth was there, however, to stretch and yawn in a very canine-ish manner before escorting Mikal back to town.

"A crown, lad ... don't care, no excuses, you are out and you want to get in."

Alas, to add insult to injury the guard at the gate had changed; and contracts were contracts, it seemed.

The walk to the Dragonstooth was easy, light. There was traffic on the streets - he was behind a row of farmers bringing wares inside and he had to let a departing caravan pass on its way west. The vendors were setting up down the market way ...

... and the scent of warm bread, sweet pastries and muffins that teased the air about his destination was heavenly.

ooc note: Everyone not in the well who wishes too can be having breakfast in the commons.

Wolf #600382 Sat 28/04/12 00:43 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Daxia

"Oh!" Daxia unslung the waterskin from over her shoulder and removed the stopper as she stepped closer to Tashka. "You do not mind, I hope, drinking directly from the waterskin... I seem to have left my cup in my saddlebag," she said with a smile. She allowed the elder Dayalan to sip the water -- not quickly, and not too much -- before speaking again.

"Ah, the most hauntingly sad but beautiful ballad was written about Verchovai Jeminy and young Kisa Allaine." Daxia sighed. "Not many know the original version anymore, with names changed to disguise the fact that Dayalans defended Risha's people. But we remember and, surprisingly, Camelia -- one of our comrades, a young girl from Trundle-on-the-Hill -- also knows the original."

The younger Dayalan was silent for a long handful of breaths, then looked quizzically at Tashka. "So the Forgotten Fleet is not a myth? Then the Port of Lys would have been real, as well. But wait...

"You said 'the Forgotten Fleet has returned.'

"If the Forgotten Fleet has returned...

"That means...

"That...

"No!" Daxia's head was tilted to one side, brows furrowed, as she seems to stare at nothing at all. "Really?" she said, more to herself than anyone else in the room. "That would mean..."

She looked up at Tashka. "The Bankerpool Empire came from here? Well, yes, if the myth is not a myth... and the Fleet left before the end of the First Age... and the Second Age was very, very long...

"My goodness, that's wonderfully interesting! Oh, how Kassia would love to hear about that!" A look of sadness, fleeting but intense, flickered across her features. "Hmmm. Another tale I will not be able to tell her, I'm afraid."

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then brightened again, grinning broadly. "Oh, yes! We do so love to chatter away, those of us from the Vale. I think that's why our speech pattern is so unusual; we have so much to say, and not enough time to say unnecessary words! Many, many were the days that I would talk Gilly's ear off while she watched clouds, and Brighteyes pretended to ignore us. He was never very good at the pretending part." She chuckled.

But then she turned serious again, eyeing Tashka and looking over her shoulder at Romana before turning back to Tashka.

"You seem disturbed by something, Verchovai. Has Romana offended you somehow?"

Kel #600481 Sat 28/04/12 14:54 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Bordertown
Nightime

Daxia, Kadri and Romana in the Temple Ruins with Tashka and Linette

A darkness clouds the elder Dayalan's eyes as she listens to Daxia's chatter, and she took a deep deep breath and then shook her head; as if to clear it, as if to shake something unspoken away to some other place.

But she let Daxia's final question distract her.

" ... odd name ...

" ... odder accent.

" ... but she is here ... and alive."

Wolf #600519 Sat 28/04/12 16:09 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Daxia

Brows furrowed, Daxia regards Tashka.

"Yes, Verchovai, all four points are correct," she said. "But why...?"

The younger Dayalan caught herself.

"Ah. You recognize her ancestry."

Daxia was quiet and still, regarding her Temple-Sister for a long moment.

"It is not my place to tell another's story, but if she was not here, this Third Age would be in grave danger of ending... and there are not enough of our Sisters left to survive into a Fourth Age.

"As for being alive...

"Yes. And as long as I have a say in the matter, she will remain alive. I have given her sanctuary, and I will defend her as I would defend any other I am bound to defend as a Dayalan."

She paused, taking a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

"There are likely less than a handful of our Sisters who would condone my actions. No matter. Romana risked much to prevent another war with the East. And as unlikely, as impossible, as it might seem, she is my friend."

Blue eyes flickered towards Linette as she whispered, barely audible, something Romana had said. "Because always together. Never one without others. Night and day, life and death, sea and stars..."

She blinked and turned back to Tashka. "And if your true heart-friend is who I suspect she is, your friendship with her would -- today -- be as unlikely as my friendship with Romana seems to you."

Kel #600537 Sat 28/04/12 17:08 UTC
She of Chaos
She of Chaos
[ooc - moving us both with Gypsy's permission]

Darian

The Hunter had gone out to the commons to fetch them a morning's repast but came back to bring Cesare out with her when she discovered that none of their companions had returned. She pulled her leathers on and strung her bow telling Cesare that she intended to go back outside the city and locate them. The Rhoni dressed quickly as well, also concerned for the others.

The ordered up hot meals for them both and bread and cheese and fruit for their companions.

ividia #600557 Sat 28/04/12 22:54 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

Feeling his way back through the charnel house is not pleasant, and he is sure he is covered in blood and gore by the end. Reaching the top he sees he is correct, but he doesn't stop to clean up as he needs to get back to town quickly.

Reaching the gate, he grudgingly pays the gate guard, knowing arguing is useless, and heads directly to the inn. The smells are wonderful, but they will need to wait until his job is done.

Reaching the inn, he immediately finds all of those in the group. The ones downstairs already, early morning risers, are easy. The rest he goes to their rooms and bangs on their doors until they answer.

Once all are gathered he quietly, and briefly tells what he knows and passes along Daxia's requests.

"Our friend Daxia ventured down a well late last night, with Kadri and Romana." He holds up a hand to forestall protest. "Don't ask me why, they just did. I have already passed along my annoyance to them", he glances at Bekkah, "for the hypocrisy."

"In any case, as one would expect when venturing down into a dark and cursed well in the middle of the night they found monsters, and more."

He again glances at Bekkah. "They are fine. This blood is not mine nor is it theirs." He gestures to his blood spattered clothing. "Kadri was somewhat injured. I healed her as best I can, but she likely could use your attention."

"Daxia asked me to gather everyone and send them to the well", he turns to Darian, "she asked you to bring her bow. Also, she has stashed her armour outside the well and asks that you retrieve it and bring it to her as well. The well is easy to spot. Just head toward the tower outside of town and you will see it. There is a rope dangling down into it, they are in a passage about halfway down. With some new ......, friends."

He glances at the group. "I will meet you there. I have another item to take care of at the Guildhouse first."

He pauses to see if there are questions, trying to ignore the smells of cooking breakfast coming from the kitchen and his rumbling stomach.

Last edited by Zeim; Sun 29/04/12 17:22 UTC.
Zeim #600587 Sun 29/04/12 00:08 UTC
N
Nicki Jett
Unregistered
Nicki Jett
Unregistered
N
Celi

Celi was certainly available to follow, but she didn't like the idea of crawling through a tunnel without the comfort of Stormrunner at her side.

Trouble was, there was no convenient way for Stormie to shinny down a rope so he could tag along. And he was a little too big to drape around her neck like a pet kitten.

"Umm ... what are you doing about your brave hound, Darian? Will he await you at the wellhead?"

Page 17 of 57 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 56 57

Moderated by  Wolf 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Talon475, Randal Trimmer, Kimf, Yvon, TennesseeBaron
177 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Member Spotlight
Dugan
Dugan
Langley, B.C.
Forum Statistics
Forums103
Topics2,871
Posts141,678
Members177
Most Online296
Jan 19th, 2020
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Play-by-Post. DreamLyrics Play-by-Post does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy