Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Play-by-Post
Who's Online Now
3 members (Vryx, Phoenix Prime, TennesseeBaron), 65 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games Recruiting List

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 57 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 56 57
#594478 Tue 10/04/12 14:39 UTC
Bekkah

"If I were you, I'd assume amongst strangers in towns, call me Lady Bekkah. If we are in the country and there is cause for it, then I will use your signal."

"Now. I think I will head back to town. Supposedly there are stubborn Jvrillians who do not realize they need help in healing. Will you let my sister know that is where I wandered off to?"

Kel #594511 Tue 10/04/12 16:56 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Bordertown
Rameday, The Twenty-First Day of the Month of Crown of Ice, 2623

Lord Random's Tower

The Brother of Hastur looked at Kadri as if she had a head sprouted with broccoli hair.

"What happens when you take the roots away from a pretty tree? It falls over lass; roots, roots, they are not just an annoyance for farmers clearing fields, they tell us who we are! Something never comes from nothing; thatwould be Chaos ... we are who we are and who we will be ... all from our roots!"

Leaving his glass of wine on the floor he stood, bustling off. From within the shelves there was a sound of rustling, a whispered prayer every now and then, followed by feet upon the stairs.

Eventually, after at least a couple of cinnamon buns, Random returned with a large tome.

"A good quarter of Dawnview Vale has red hair, Daxia Yurisdotter, and thus a quarter of Dawnview Vale has at least a trace of Allaine Heritage. Such a backwards place. Do you think the Noble Allaines only have girls for daughters?No? Of course not!

"What happens to the boys, who also carry the blood of Allaines, who should be ruling those lands? Oh they get an allowance, a stipend, I suspect, but they have no rank - and as commoners they may marry as they please ...

" ... to commoner wives. Kelleni, Lermentov, Danalla, Daylton are all distaff branches of the Family. And thus their children and their children's children and whom they marry and have even more children ...

" ... carrying a fraction of the blood but not even a fraction of peerage."

He opened the book and frowned, pinching his nose.

"Again!

"What is with the world ... something cannot come from nothing, but herewe are again. Bannor, Valnoc, and now Darksmith-Tashadotter, Konstantin-Shaelasdotter, Nightwatch and ... and ..."

He just peered at Daxia.

"Who is your great-grandmother, lass? Surely you know of her, yes yes? I need it for my records, and with her name I may fill in this blasted hole!

"Oh, excuse me ...

"I'm up here so long alone I forget when Ladies are present.

"It is not right that families come into being without roots!

"They fall down!

"They should not be ..."

He then crossed his arms and offered Daxia a stern look.

"What are you trying to hide, Daxia Yurisdotter!"

Last edited by Wolf; Tue 10/04/12 16:57 UTC.
Wolf #594520 Tue 10/04/12 17:45 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Daxia
with Kadri, Romana and Lord Random in his Tower

If Lord Random had looked at Kadri as if her hair had become broccoli, Daxia now looked at the old man as if his entire head were broccoli... with arms of celery, legs of leeks and a torso that was, perhaps, a potato... or a very large onion.

"Random, Lord and Eye of Hastur very strange man, yah. All Eye of Hastur like Lord Random? Helpful for Daxia know next time meet one, yah? Saw Justice once, come to Court, speak with Khorall. Hmmm. Not his fault he say words anger Khorall. Not seem strange, though. Strange ok... Daxia just like knowing."

She crossed her arms as well, but was unable to manage a stern look... it was quite thoughtful, in fact. And she wasn't actually looking at Lord Random in any case, just a space somewhere over his shoulder.

"Allaine sons, yah. Make sense. Gift, curse pass through sons, though? Or only daughters? See? Only more questions for asking. Only more letters to write. Peerage? Pah, silly stuff. Daxia not care."

But then she refocused on him, sapphire blue eyes regarding him intently, a look of weary patience on her face. She sighed.

"Daxia say mother Yuri Tashasdotter, yah? So. Grandmother Tasha. How Daxia tell Eye who else is family if no one tell Daxia, hmmmm? Yah, Lord Random please tell Daxia how she supposed to know things no one tell. That talent very helpful, oh yes! Yes, please tell!"

"Everything is bad except unicorns." -- Phoebe
Kel #594568 Tue 10/04/12 19:14 UTC
Wizop
Administrator
Wizop
Administrator
Cesare

He is not sure why they.. or maybe he.. should be singled out by this warrior, perhaps because they were not gathering, to listen, to admire, to show respect but instead passing, intent on their own personal business.

Darian answers him as he expected her to.. but that means there may be trouble if this one is easily affronted.

"I am no hunter. As you see she speaks for herself. Do you wish something of us?"

He tries to be polite, a little bit of a depature for him but there is Darian to consider and he is enjoying this place and their time together in it. He will preserve that if he can. However his question may hold respect in the tone, but there is no fear. He holds his head up amongst other folk, regardless of what they may think.

Gypsy #594583 Tue 10/04/12 19:38 UTC
N
Nicki Jett
Unregistered
Nicki Jett
Unregistered
N

Celi

Celi asked, "Could you use an assistant? Someone to fetch and carry, run errands as you require? I could run tell Daxia where you ha' gone, then come back and help if you want."

#594586 Tue 10/04/12 19:46 UTC
Bekkah

"I never turn down company." she said with a smile.

"I don't know how much there will be to do, but you're most welcome to join me. I'd still appreciate it if you went and told them, if I do it, they'll get all concerned that I need looking after and that is already more than a little annoying."

"Hurry off, I'll be down by the well. Just tell them, I've already gone and you're going to keep an eye on me." she added with a smile.

Last edited by Nivek; Tue 10/04/12 19:47 UTC.
Nivek #594605 Tue 10/04/12 20:44 UTC
Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Kadri:

"Who I am comes from who I am, what I do. What I decide to do. Who I am is not in my blood."

She nods rather definitely.

"It most definitely is not in my blood, really."

Last edited by Art in the Blood; Wed 11/04/12 00:46 UTC.
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

He drifts closer to Darian and Cesare, nodding to them both when he catches their eye and listens as they talk with Shattersword.

"What he wants", he whispers softly to Cesare, "is companions to help him hunt Easterners and dead things. To find Glory. To go into the wood with him. Of course, as with his last set of companions, they did not come out."

Turning to the Old Jvrillian, he says, at a more conversational volume, "Why bother to go into the wood? Everyone says they will be coming here any time now. Nice walls to defend here." He gestures around.

Last edited by Zeim; Wed 11/04/12 12:50 UTC.
Zeim #594743 Wed 11/04/12 09:08 UTC
N
Nicki Jett
Unregistered
Nicki Jett
Unregistered
N
Celi

Celi acknowledged Bekkah's request with a salute that was mostly a brief flourish, then turned and bounded off in pursuit of the others.

She found that mentioning "Atteran" and "Lady Bekkah" in the same sentence, along with "bade me find" and "deliver" all in the same sentence, with the appropriate courtesy, got her good directions to Lord Random's Tower from Lady Kay. She could probably have plied her interrogatory wares on other people, but it was unnecessary; the tower was easy to spot.

Getting through the massive armored door, was the difficult part. She had no difficulty getting past all the trappings of civilization that had been collected within the tower, for she was On A Mission. Maybe later she would have tome to be amazed.

She ran up the three flights of stairs effortlessly; the one thing you could say for Celi, was that she was in excellent condition. Her Gram had seen to that, with chores and special training.

So she debarked on the third floor where everyone was, and saw Daxia. Her "Mission." But Daxia was deep in conversation with others, and Celi didn't want another lecture, so she fell back on her latest instruction, and stood quietly off to the side, moving from one foot to the other, lacing her fingers and wringing them quietly and thoroughly, looking very much like Someone With A Message.

Or someone who needed the privy.

Zeim #594876 Wed 11/04/12 16:44 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Bordertown

Back to the Inn - Darian, Longtooth, Cesare and Mikal

"Hear ... the lad's got the right of it! Of course he does, even if he is all newfangled and green. Trade in that child's sword and give him an Axe and I bet I could make a real Jvrillian out of him!"

He then stepped forward, drawing his barrel shaped form up.

"Of course they will come here ... they always come here ...

"But whatreal man of his salt sets his mettle on the defense? Waiting for them to cime to us? Bah ... we should take the fight to them! So they never are seen at all by the good people here!"

There was a sudden quiet as if for shock, and then a slow swell of murmurs from the crowd.

"... you know he does have a point."

The townsfolk seem to like that idea.

"You can taste it on the wind, though, lad ...

"Something's amiss ... they ride from the forest, not into it ...

"And my Axe has a bite ... but yon hound there ... hounds find things first."

Kel #594878 Wed 11/04/12 17:02 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Bordertown

Lord Random's Tower

"Ah well ... one an hope ... but that's just a lass' life talking. Never you worry your mind about it little one; its just a fact of life and all and while you may not believe it doesn't make it any less true. Like a rabbit trying to outrun a merebeast, like a snarkhound capturing its fox, or a carrot trying to escape one of Lady Kay's salad. Did she include a salad in the basket?

"There it is ... where she finds the greens in the middle of Storm Season I shall never know. She's a wonder, that Lady Kay."

Sitting back down again he starts to nibbleon a carrot. His half empty cup of wine completely forgotten.

"Curses, bah, they are but commoner's tales to scare one children. There is no curse that cannot be driven away by Lord Rames sword or Lord Hastur's judgment. It's knowledge lass, from studying and listening a writing things down so they don't get lost in the telling.

"Tell a lad he is getting an apple, and by the time the forth person's been told the lad is now heir to the Fleets of Lys and the apples gold from the sun.

"But you were not told of anyone but your grandparents?"

The Eye of Hastur tugged at one ear.

"You should not be concerned with who your ancestors were then ...

"That will come ...

"... when you figure out why you weren't told."

Random's head tilted and snaring up that big book he had brought he flipped though to the back and started scribbling. He did not even look up as he spoke once more.

"And don't stand there like a penitent schoolboy ...

"First you are not a boy ...

"Second you this is not a school.

"And third, there's bread and cheese and ... and ... and ... where did all the cinnamon pastries go?"

Romana did her very best to look wide eyed and innocent.

Wolf #594913 Wed 11/04/12 18:38 UTC
N
Nicki Jett
Unregistered
Nicki Jett
Unregistered
N
Celi

Celi did a small curtsey to acknowledge Lord Random's recognition. As hungry as she was, nevertheless she would not have any until she had completed her mission. She came closer to Daxia.

|"Mistress Daxia, your sister, Lady Bekkah, bade me come and inform you that she has gone to town on a mission of Atterran care. I promised I would return and assist her as she requires, but she asked that I make sure you knew where she was, and that she was well. Have you any message for her, that you wish me to deliver?"

She glanced at Romana, who was trying to look innocent, and touched the edge of her own lip where the cinnamon pastry crumbs lingered on Romana's.

Last edited by Nicki Jett; Wed 11/04/12 18:39 UTC.
#594938 Wed 11/04/12 19:39 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Daxia
with Kadri, Romana, Lord Random and Celi in his Tower

"Dazi read, Dazi write. Dazi remember very, very much. Dazi like reading as much as Lord Kisa, yah."

She smiled sadly and shook her head.

"Dazi say, Dazi remembering she say, she know parents. Dazi know grandmother Tasha because mother Yuri Tashasdotter. Dazi not know grandparents."

The Dayalan tapped her chin, watching the elderly man.

"Yah, Dazi think this already. But who know why Dazi and Bekkah not told, hmmmm? If know who, can ask. Not know who, cannot ask." She shrugged. "If know one answer... who ancestors, why Dazi not told... Dazi smart, figure out other answer maybe. All Lord Random books," she said, spreading arms wide to encompass the whole of the library, "not tell Dazi either answer, huh? All facts inside Lord Random head," she said, pointing to him then recrossing her arms, "not tell Dazi either answer, huh?"

She sighed, thinking for a few moments, before turning to Celi. The look on her face could not rightly be described: it was not anger, nor was it quite frustration or even disapproval, though it certainly was not joyfulness or contentment.

"Daxia. Daxia, Daxia, Daxia. As I am certain my sister -- whose name I have known all my life, thank you -- has no doubt already stressed to you, titles are not something we find of interest. Useful tools, I believe Verchovai Dandelion called them. Yes, useful tools. So." She paused to just look at Celi for a heartbeat or two. "Just Daxia.

"And as Squire Dean will no doubt attend to her safety, simply convey my wish that she not overexert herself -- a wish she will, of course, ignore because she would not be my dear sister if she did not give all her energy to those in need," Daxia said, a light smile playing across her lips as she spoke of Bekkah's dedication, "and a hope that I will see her at dinner."

Kel #595116 Thu 12/04/12 13:09 UTC
N
Nicki Jett
Unregistered
Nicki Jett
Unregistered
N
Celi

"Of course, Mis ... ah, Daxia. I will convey your message. I will see to her safety as well."

She started to leave, then turned to Random before departing. "Milord, thank you for your most gracious repast and warm welcome, Perhaps we might have longer converse another day."

She bowed and turned to dash off -- only to abruptly halt. With her cheeks flaring red, she sidled over to take advantage of the sideboard and collect some bread and cheese. "I am very hungry," she explained. When she had stuffed her pockets and both cheeks, she gestured her thanks with one handful of bread, hen bounded away to rejoin Bekkah.

Last edited by Nicki Jett; Thu 12/04/12 13:09 UTC.
#595158 Thu 12/04/12 15:57 UTC
Wizop
Administrator
Wizop
Administrator
Cesare

He nods to Mikal as the warrior steps forward to join the conversation. He stands his ground but adds nothing further for the moment. This seems to be a matter for hunter and warrior, rather than the likes of him.

His opinion, which for a change he keeps to himself, is that you are more likely to kill more of the enemy from a position of defense rather than exposing your troops in less familiar and potentially hostile terrain but he figures that this axe-bearing warrior would not see the glory in that.

#595166 Thu 12/04/12 16:10 UTC
Bekkah

She smiled when she saw Celi coming alone. She half expected Dazi and everyone else to follow, afraid for her safety. She might have exploded if they had.

"Ready?" she said starting off towards town the Jvrillian guardhouse without really waiting for an answer.

Nivek #595172 Thu 12/04/12 16:23 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Daxia

Daxia watched Celi as she left -- then returned to take some bread and cheese from Lady Kay's grand basket on the floor -- then dashed off again. She turned to look at Kadri, then Romana, then Lord Random... then back to Kadri and Romana as she addressed them, a look of bemusement on her face.

"I wonder if one of her problems might be a hearing impairment. Whatever I said... whatever you said, Kadri... whatever Bekkah said... it clearly had little effect," she said with a sigh. "Bekkah is watched by our silent Squire of Rames, who is no doubt quite proficient -- being trained by Sir Kevin, of whose skill and temperament even *I* have heard. And yet this simple country lass with skills relating only to animals and herbs professes to ensure my sister's safety." She shrugged. "I will mention it to Bekkah, I suppose. Perhaps there is something that can be done to improve her hearing."

She looked around at the room full of books and papers and scrolls, then back towards the stairway that led to even more books and papers and scrolls. Slowly, Daxia turned back to the Eye of Hastur. "In all your writings here, Lord Random, would you have a treatise or two on the best ways to clean tainted wells? I have some ideas for how to go about it, but it would be welcome information if some clever Imperial had thought to write such things down so the information would not be lost."

Kel #595210 Thu 12/04/12 18:50 UTC
She of Chaos
She of Chaos
Darian

Again the old sellsword had not addressed her but this time the young sellsword she knew. She looked to Mikal, and said to him, "Hounds hunt where hound will."

Kel #595220 Thu 12/04/12 19:08 UTC
N
Nicki Jett
Unregistered
Nicki Jett
Unregistered
N
Celi had already gone in a cloud of twinkling heels, not paying much attention to Daxia's bemusement. She had no idea what she was going to do for Bekkah; whatever she was asked, Celi would try. But Bekkah had told her to tell Daxia she would watch out for Bekkah, and so she had. Of course, she had no idea that such a comment would ignite Daxia once again.

Off she ran, heading for the well where Bekkah had said she would be found.

Kel #595404 Fri 13/04/12 03:34 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Bordertown

Lord Random's Tower

"Oh my ..."

At that Lord Random looked up, his tongue tapping the roof of his mouth in a sharp, precise tsk-tsk sound.

"What a strange, unpleasant and rude girl."

His head tilted, as from three stories up he heard the big door drawn shut behind their brief visitor. And then, as if already knowing he winced, as somewhere in the reaches of the tower - from the stairs - came the tell-tale sound of papers shuffling, sliding, shifting and scattering; their careful and precise balance lost against such a fast and sprite exit.

Romana blink blinked, sharp ears catching the faint sound. She simply wrapped her cloak about herself. Of her love of desserts there was no sign; fastidious as befits a princess, there was not even a crumb to betray her.

As for the Brother, Random just sighed before he returned his attention to his guests.

"Untainting a well? Why would anyone be interested in that? We get good water from the town, and the children can earn a few pennies in doing so - its good for their character and teaches them about commerce, which will serve them well when they grow up.

"But no ... how can a well be more interesting than the story of people and their families.

"Did you know, for example, farmer families get bigger the farther you get from a keep or town?

"Absolutely fascinating."

He then peered across to Daxia,

"Oh ... I have read once, your kind is interested in wells, a strangeness, temples should be uplifting, not down looking. But the place to start is always ... always the beginning. Find how when it was tainted, how it was tainted and who did the tainting.

"At the beginning, that's always the best place to start. Because if you start at the end you have already gotten there and there's now nowhere to go."

He then wrinkled his nose a bit.

"But perhaps you should. The wind whips through it at night and its quite disturbing. It's hard to do one's writing, breaks the concentration and all. Luckily it never lasts for very long."

Wolf #595405 Fri 13/04/12 03:41 UTC
Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Kadri:

"I think. . at least in vague terms, we have some idea on all three. The question is. . . where can we find specifics?"

Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Daxia

The redhead winced when she, too, caught the sound of papers rearranging themselves... likely to the farthest spots on the floor they were able to float. "Well... yes. But, to be fair, she never learned social skills growing up, and must have things explained multiple times before she begins to understand. My sister is attempting to remedy her lack of social skills, but they have had only a single lesson." She sighed. "I don't think the first lesson covered situations such as this. And..." Daxia glanced back at the doorway once again. "I will set your papers back in order on our way out, so you need not be burdened by the consequences of a youngling in a hurry, yes?"

The Eye of Hastur continued his monologue, an adroit journey from topic to topic, coming to rest at the place of beginning: a tainted well.

Smiling at him, almost fondly, she nodded when Kadri asked her question.

"Ah, Lord Random, our wells are not for the purpose of looking downward at all! They provide sweet, clean water; the carefully carved stones and marble are a place to rest, to reflect, to enjoy Her light. To us, they are beauty, they are wonder, they are a gift from She whom we serve. What can be more uplifting than that?" Her blue eyes sparkled with joy and reverence.

"If I can serve my Lady, and at the same time quiet your nights and give Lady Kay a closer source of water... are we all not blessed by my efforts? And the children can still build their character and earn a penny or two by running up here to draw the water from this well for Lady Kay."

She regarded him for a moment, head tilted, her smile growing. "How can a well be more interesting than the story of people and their families?

"You ask important questions, Lord Random, not unlike the Priestess who took charge of my education. Knowing who I am -- and I am pleased that you do know who I and my Sisters are, though I feel I should point out that not all women would be good wives and mothers. Is it not better for me to make a man miserable with the edge of my sword for trying to harm the innocent, those unable to defend themselves? Or is it better that I make a man miserable day after day with my sharp tongue?" she asked with a laugh. "No, sir... I think most men would agree that it is better for me to be happy and wield a sword than chance being the one to make me miserable and suffer the sharpness of my words.

"But to your question... knowing who I am, a person might rightly expect me to expound on the history of the well and its significance. However, I would respond with my own question. How can any one thing be more interesting than any other thing when everything is so very interesting?

"People are interesting, and the stories they tell are interesting. Why there is a tainted well on the site of an old Temple is intriguing. Why a man stood on the southern walls of the town, peering out and -- so I am told -- sensing a danger... this is most curious. Why the Dirkwood is called the Dirkwood, and who comes riding out of Roth... these are fascinating things. The shapes of clouds, the different names people have for the same things, how crops on grown differently in the Vale, in the Highgaard Reaches, on the High Tarn... everything is captivating, my Lord.

"And yes, the people! Most Jvrillians laugh at me, and say unkind things. But the Jvrillian with whom I Contacted is polite, thoughtful and kind; willing to learn what I have to teach, and to teach me things I do not know; and he has a sense of humor!

"The first Squire I met was a popinjay more interested in his family's concerns than serving Lord Rames. Squire Dean may be as quiet as a mouse hiding from the barn cats, but he is the honorable young man I always imagined the Squires and Knights of Rames to be. And he does not chide me for my beliefs or for carrying a sword," she said with a wink.

Daxia was animated, and it was clear that learning, acquiring new knowledge, was a passion. She gestured to the stacks of papers, the baskets of scrolls, the shelves of books. "I could sit for seasons reading all you and others have written. But I also want to travel west and see the Sea of Opals, to discover for myself what such an expanse of water would look like." Her sigh was one of contentment.

"But first, there are things to be done while in Bordertown! I have learned many new things today, things that will take time to sort through, to understand. No doubt there will be other equally thought-provoking things to be learned during our stay in Bordertown.

"And I have met an Eye of Hasur!" she said with a grin. "You are the very first of your order I have ever met, so this is quite a delightful thing. You talk in circles and spirals and have an unusual point of view I have not encountered before. That, too, is most engaging. While you could not answer the questions I have about my ancestors, you provided me with much to think about. I am most pleased to have met you, Lord Random."

The Dayalan studied the elderly Imperial for a moment before nodding.

"Yes. Most pleased."

She paused another moment, then grinned broadly.

"Of course, if you should happen to know where we might discover more specific information about the well, as Kadri suggested, that would make for an even more delightful day."

Kel #595813 Sat 14/04/12 14:39 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Bordertown

Lord Random's Tower

"The world is such, lass ..."

The Brother Hastur simply looked to Daxia, his eyes piercing.

"It is chaos and destruction, the tale we all know. Interesting, isn't it, for all the scattered pagan beliefs, they all share that one common beginning.

"And that is why it is the most holy, most important and needful task, to catalogue, to document, to bring an order and sense to the world. Swords may protect, but they also cannot help bring carnage. Knowledge is the only true weapon we have against the ever changing forms of Chaos."

He then turned to Kadri, whose words were direct and practical.

"But no one man can know it all lass, it is well beyond one's man's ability to ken. My task is to record the history of people, and how their lines criss cross around the world; to bring order to that apparent disorder of arranged marriages, so-called free love and accidents fortunate and not.

"I do not know about wells."

There was a scholarly nod to the Dayalan.

"Your companion seems versed in such matters ...

"But if I were to suggest a start ... like all genealogies, you start at the beginning ... at the source.

"You start at the well."

Wolf #595816 Sat 14/04/12 14:45 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Bordertown

Back to the Inn - Darian, Longtooth, Cesare and Mikal

The Old Jvrillian sniffed the air, looking between disciplined sell sword, the dark haired Rhoni, and the ... person ... with the ruff.

He sniffed again.

"Hunters hunt where they will ... "

Sharp eyes narrowed and his thumb rubbed the shaft of his blade.

"Sure enough and all sounds like an excuse for being scared.

"But what does one expect ... girl."

Last edited by Wolf; Sat 14/04/12 14:45 UTC.
Wolf #595874 Sat 14/04/12 19:02 UTC
She of Chaos
She of Chaos
Darian

Her head tilted quizzically at the one who seemed to now be addressing her but not. Her brow furrowed at him and she shook her head.

"City people strange," she remarked then turned and made to return to the room they had lent.

Page 12 of 57 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 56 57

Moderated by  Wolf 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Talon475, Randal Trimmer, Kimf, Yvon, TennesseeBaron
177 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Member Spotlight
Lionhawke
Lionhawke
Seattle, WA, USA
Forum Statistics
Forums103
Topics2,869
Posts141,646
Members177
Most Online296
Jan 19th, 2020
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Play-by-Post. DreamLyrics Play-by-Post does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy