Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Play-by-Post
Who's Online Now
1 members (Miales), 48 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games Recruiting List

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 35 1 2 33 34 35
Gypsy #575836 Thu 12/01/12 13:35 UTC
R
Raven
Unregistered
Raven
Unregistered
R
<Lia and the others in the inn>

She offers Cesare a lopsided grin at his words and nodded. "As far as They allow," she answered quietly. "Sometimes though, They say to stay or go? But perhaps that is a talk for a quieter time."

Kel #575838 Thu 12/01/12 13:48 UTC
She of Chaos
She of Chaos
Darian and Longtooth (off by herself in the inn since I'll be <gulp> disconnected)

She wrangles food and drink for both herself and her hound and sits near to the others but not with them. With Longtooth's help, she has garnered a spot near to the fire for both warmth and light. Her meal is made quick work of, then she sets to inspecting the damage to her armor and repairing it.

ividia #575842 Thu 12/01/12 14:07 UTC
Online Content
Bekkah

"Then we need to sit and talk. I'm tired but not dead." she said giving Dazi a wink.

"We will talk later. Maybe much of the night. You need it, I can tell. So we will do it."

Then she smiled and dropped back into her vale speak.

"Bekkah still big sister, Dazi do as told and talk to Bekkah."

#575843 Thu 12/01/12 14:08 UTC
Wizop
Administrator
Wizop
Administrator
Cesare

"Maybe.. but I do believe it is not happenstance that brought us all here at this time. Too many coincidences.. but as you say another time.."

He turns to Daxia.

"We did well and overall were lucky. What are the intentions from now?"

Gypsy #575844 Thu 12/01/12 14:14 UTC
Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Kadri, in the Inn:

"There are no coincidences. What we need is to see. . .Elise, I think it was? Safe and her cargo firmly sold and in possession. And then, at least in my mind, us elsewhere> We have kicked over enough of a hornet's nest here that I personally don't feel like looking over my shoulder constantly. I will. . miss my employer, but it is probably for the best I do not bring her more trouble. However we solve this, there are going to be angry people."

She looks extremely contemplative and like she is. . thinking about something, and perhaps just slightly distracted.

Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Daxia
with Bekkah, Cesare, Darian and Longtooth, Elise, Kadri and Lia in the Commons

Daxia chuckled at her sister. "Yah, yah. Bekkah find maybe not so easy get Dazi do what she want," she said with a grin. "But we talk. Have thing close to heart to share. Much can wait."

She turned to Cesare when he asked his question, then nodded at Kadri's answer. "Safety of Elise first thing, keep ore from Montague hands if possible second thing." She sighed. "Would like stay, learn from Horde swordmasters, but Kadri right. We kick hornet nest, maybe not possible." She shrugged. "Dazi tired, too much new information... cannot see clear path. Morning will bring clearer thoughts, yes?"

Regarding Kadri for a moment, head tilted to one side, "Tell true, no tricky amusement, ok? How much you trust employer?"

"Everything is bad except unicorns." -- Phoebe
Kel #575865 Thu 12/01/12 15:43 UTC
Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Kadri:

"I trust her. She stayed with me. . . after the last time I had troubles. When I was not gaining her anything. She did not have to do that. She hasn't asked me questions about things. . which I would rather not be questioned on. And she does not belong to the merchants guild. Probably. . probably controls. . quarter of towns warehouses. I trust her."

She nods firmly.

"As much as I can trust. . almost anyone."

She cocks her head to one side.

"No offense to merchants, understand, but the merchants guild of this town has not gained my trust of late."

Last edited by Art in the Blood; Thu 12/01/12 16:25 UTC.
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Daxia
with Bekkah, Cesare, Darian and Longtooth, Elise, Kadri and Lia in the Commons

Daxia nodded. "Kelleni good family. Dama Samara have..." The corners of her mouth twitched in amusement. "...interesting reputation in Vale. If she, Elise agree, think she maybe be good choice for guardian. Also think Dama Samara find amusement in selling Khorall Allaine's ore back to her." She glanced at the dozing girl. "Not until we sure House Shannon not make trouble, though," she said quietly. "Safer with Priestess of Attera if Nobles involved.

"Merchant guild here seem like guild of bullies. Dazi not like them," she said with finality.

"Everything is bad except unicorns." -- Phoebe
R
Raven
Unregistered
Raven
Unregistered
R
<Lia>

She listened quietly to the conversation, her hands idly twisting and untwisting a piece of string.

#575967 Fri 13/01/12 12:52 UTC
Wizop
Administrator
Wizop
Administrator
Cesare

So it looks like they will be setting guards through the night and waiting things out until morning. He doesn't expect an assault on the inn with the captain and her troops here but there is always a possibility - depends how high the personal stakes are for any of those involved.

He casts his eyes around the inn, looking for all the points of entry, working out where the most defendable place is - because that is where Elise should go.

Page 35 of 35 1 2 33 34 35

Moderated by  Wolf 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Talon475, Randal Trimmer, Kimf, Yvon, TennesseeBaron
177 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Member Spotlight
Wren
Wren
Pennsylvania
Forum Statistics
Forums103
Topics2,845
Posts140,820
Members177
Most Online296
Jan 19th, 2020
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Play-by-Post. DreamLyrics Play-by-Post does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy