Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Play-by-Post
Who's Online Now
3 members (Phoenix Prime, Barry Mulvihill, AquaDyne), 65 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games Recruiting List

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Wizop
Administrator
Wizop
Administrator
Cesare

The pots took moments to rinse in the stream and he returns to the fire. There is certainly more than a hint of the cold season in the air now.

"Karl and I will be taking turns to watch over the camp tonight. Or were any of you thinking of volunteering?"

The goats are their responsibility and he and Karl will share that responsibility, though some company would be nice.

Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Kadri:

"I think I may sit watch for some time. Enjoy the clear night while there still is one."

Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Daxia

She looked up at the sky, tracing the constellations and sisters with her eyes. "Will watch later, and watch Her rise," Daxia said, still watching the stars. Unicorn was visible tonight; interesting... very interesting.

"Everything is bad except unicorns." -- Phoebe
Wizop
Administrator
Wizop
Administrator
Cesare

He smiles, nodding in approval. One reason why travelling alone is much more risky, everyone has to sleep sometime.

"Karl, your turn first tonight. Wake me later."

He stands, brushing himself down.

"Another long day tomorrow, so I am going to get some rest. Goodnight. I enjoyed the company this evening."

He goes to check on the stock before turning in and makes a quiet circuit wide around the camp just to reassure himself before taking his pack and going to find a dry sheltered flat and hopefully not too hard spot in which to make his bed. As is his habit when travelling, his knives are close to hand, though hidden from sight.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wolf 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Talon475, Randal Trimmer, Kimf, Yvon, TennesseeBaron
177 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Member Spotlight
Gryphon
Gryphon
California
Forum Statistics
Forums103
Topics2,845
Posts140,801
Members177
Most Online296
Jan 19th, 2020
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Play-by-Post. DreamLyrics Play-by-Post does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy