Round 8 - BSNah we'll just say: 42

[Linked Image from dropbox.com]

There you have it.. After a week of wading through BS we have a winner. Well we have a tie which is fortunate for one and not the other. So a little congrats are in order for TexasMaiden and Shamrock. They both had the best smelling BS for the week with each getting 10 points each... But who is the dealer?

In the event of a tie, the player who has the most points in the GAME will deal. If there is still a tie, then the person who dealt the longest time ago will deal.

Due to tiebreaking procedures unfortunately for TexasMaiden, she gets the deal AGAIN one round after passing it on to me; meanwhile, Shamrock gets to sham out of dealing for another round. This all stems from the fact that TexasMaiden has a total of 51 points after this round while Shamrock would only have 34. So according to the tiebreaker, TexasMaiden will get the deal. Her third deal for this game.

Incidentally, I am all about crazy inconsequential coincidences, I'd like to note Shamrock has not dealt a game in the last 42 rounds... and at the time of this post... TexasMaiden has a total of 42 posts... So what makes this factoid so special? Why because 42 is the answer to Life, The universe, and Everything... wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by Miales; Sat 18/11/23 12:39 UTC.