Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Play-by-Post
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 33 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games Recruiting List

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Muddy Offline OP
Ooze-based life form
OP Offline
Ooze-based life form
No, not that rather cheesy online game but rather one of the latest offerings from Netflix starring Katee Sackhoff.

Oh boy where to start with this one.

I dont want to spoil this too much so all I can say is watch it and judge for yourself, its one of those shows that is on many levels so bad its actually entertaining to watch- which is a shame because i like Katee Sackhoff as an actress (even though she pulls this very odd face all the time in this show).

It may have been better to have called this ‘whiney millennials in space’ but I had to watch it all the way to the end just to see how it ended and just how bad the dialogue and characters could get.

If any of you watches 'Best of the Worst' by Red Letter Media on U-Tube this would be a top contender.

Confusingly Confused
Confusingly Confused
With that review I almost want to see the movie now!

I came here to post about this show and Muddy beat me to the punch!

I agree that there's a lot of bad acting, a lot of stupid dialog, characters do every stupid thing they can do. I have a dozen of other similar complaints.

On the other hand, I could not tear myself away from it and binged it in 2 days and just loved it. Lower your expectations and just watch this. It could have been done much, much better but if you like sci-fi, this is worth the 7.5 hours of your time.

-Nep

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Talon475, Randal Trimmer, Kimf, Yvon, TennesseeBaron
177 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Member Spotlight
eclaasse
eclaasse
North Carolina
Forum Statistics
Forums103
Topics2,828
Posts140,453
Members177
Most Online296
Jan 19th, 2020
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Play-by-Post. DreamLyrics Play-by-Post does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy