Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Play-by-Post
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 28 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games Recruiting List

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Administrator
Administrator
Davroar

He looks towards where Jaliera is looking and then back to her. He then gives two quick nods, and says with a smile, "Sure."
He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand after taking a gulp of his drink, he sits back and scans the crowd in the meantime, spotting Reidoth with Bern. Since he Jaliera is off to talk with Halia, he will head over to the two men and says, "Hello Reidoth. Bern. Quite a crowd tonight."

M
M
<Bern>

He nods in greeting when Dav heads over to join them. He indicates a seat, "Please, join us."

MikeD
Administrator
Administrator
Davroar

"Thanks." He sits down and looks to Reidoth and asks, "Anything we should know going to Triboar?"

If anyone would know if there was any big trouble they might run into along the way, Davroar thinks Reidoth would know for sure.

Neptune Offline OP
OP Offline
DM

As the evening progresses, dinner and lubricating refreshments are consumed, assorted conversations take place. Some of the conversations take place at the inn. Others elsewhere. Eventually all return to the manor to rest for the night.

In the morning, the caravan gathers and gets ready to depart.

OOC: Sorry about the delay. Private conversations were posted. If not today, then earlier. If there are any items to stock up on, have at it. Double-check your PC sheets in ROLL20. Note that the page is slow to load the first time because the entire module is there plus and the shaped sheet software runs on top of it when it loads. So just have patience. We're talking minutes, not seconds.

This post is here to let you do any final preparations for going on the road. Since I'm eager to get Neil into the fold ASAP, I've elected to skip any encounters on the way to Triboar. My next general post will be a new thread. So, whatever loose ends you have, post them here.

-Nep
M
M
[[ I looked at the 'sheet' in the forum, but couldn't find a link to the Roll20 site. The sheet on the site looks fine, so if there is nothing else, I think I am good ta go <g> ]]

MikeD
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  AquaDyne, Neptune, Zeim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Talon475, Randal Trimmer, Kimf, Yvon, TennesseeBaron
177 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Member Spotlight
eclaasse
eclaasse
North Carolina
Forum Statistics
Forums103
Topics2,825
Posts140,429
Members177
Most Online296
Jan 19th, 2020
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Play-by-Post. DreamLyrics Play-by-Post does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy