Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Message Gaming
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (KenSeg, AJ), 0 guests, and 67 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games List
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Games List.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
#944960
Thu 11/10/18 17:29 UTC
Thu 11/10/18 17:29 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
nemarsde Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
nemarsde  Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
Administrator
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
Panim

Though Stefania was assuaged for the moment, Panim knew he didn't have long before she went storming in.

Rightly so perhaps. For every minute they delayed, the goblins would be more organised in their response and the party's chances of escaping the ruins diminished.

Panim still rolled his eyes at his cousin's question. There were many indirect ways of detecting the invisible, with or without magic, but a direct Detect Invisibility spell was--- All of a sudden he slapped his forehead.

"Maddox, doesn't your magic dagger allow you to detect the invisible!?"

#944963
Thu 11/10/18 18:06 UTC
Thu 11/10/18 18:06 UTC
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 46,211
Nivek Offline
Administrator
Nivek  Offline
Administrator
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 46,211
Narin

This wasn't his area of expertise, so he waited for the others to work out the best way to deal with the situation. He was concerned of course about the time it was taking, but rushing them wasn't going to help anyone.

"Patience Stefania. We want everyone to make it out of here alive." he said hoping, she'd curb her lust for revenge.

#944968
Thu 11/10/18 18:28 UTC
Thu 11/10/18 18:28 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
M
MikeD Offline

Administrator
MikeD  Offline

Administrator
M
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
Maddox

"It does", he asked sounding a bit confused. "How do I get it to do that", he asked.


MikeD
#944969
Thu 11/10/18 18:28 UTC
Thu 11/10/18 18:28 UTC
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 18,081
Zeim Offline
(Buffalo)
Zeim  Offline
(Buffalo)
Moderator
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 18,081
Zachariah

As the scope of the contents of the room come clearer, he frowns. If Maddox can see the walls that would solve much of the issue, but he considers.

"Surely, every time Golthar wants to leave the upper levels he doesn't waste his time running an invisible maze. It also seems too complicated for him to be dispelling it and recasting it every time he comes up and down the stairs. I'd think there must be a way to bypass it. A secret or hidden door somewhere perhaps?" He offers as a suggestion.

Last edited by Zeim; Thu 11/10/18 18:37 UTC.
#944971
Thu 11/10/18 19:20 UTC
Thu 11/10/18 19:20 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
M
MikeD Offline

Administrator
MikeD  Offline

Administrator
M
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
Maddox

"Or perhaps he avoids =this= room all together", he shot back at Zachariah, grinning.


MikeD
#944972
Thu 11/10/18 19:44 UTC
Thu 11/10/18 19:44 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
nemarsde Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
nemarsde  Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
Administrator
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
Panim

"If he has a pass key, Golthar might not be impeded by this maze at all." Panim conjectured aloud.

It was a plain room, lacking any overt magical mechanisms. They could potentially be buried under the tiles though, to better protect them, or worked into the invisible barriers, rendering them invisible also.

"Golthar has been camped here for some time. He might have gained control of the Hutaakans' wards."

How to make a bad scenario worse!! Panim quickly changed subject, answering his friend, Maddox.

"Um, well, from what I've read, you could try holding the magic weapon and willing its powers into being.

"Sorry Maddox, I know it's vague, but I'm an apprentice, not Teldon the Archmage."

#944974
Thu 11/10/18 20:36 UTC
Thu 11/10/18 20:36 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
M
MikeD Offline

Administrator
MikeD  Offline

Administrator
M
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
Maddox

He snickered at the last. "None of us are 'masters'", he admitted ... with =some= reluctance. "But let me see what I can see ... as it were", he said, still grinning.

He wasn't nearly as 'confident' as he had tried to sound. He had =no= idea how to make any of this magic stuff work. But he had a basis to work from based on his initial 'exploration'. And taking Panim's ... 'suggestion' ... as a starting point, he held his dagger before him and 'willed' that he could see what was there but could not be seen.


MikeD
#945221
Sat 13/10/18 19:44 UTC
Sat 13/10/18 19:44 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
nemarsde Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
nemarsde  Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
Administrator
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
GM

Erenbren sniffles and bobs around the edge of the invisible doorway, now in the form of a mink, essentially a wild, water-loving ferret.

Although the air currents are unusual, impeded by the maze, the lack of ventilation on the far side means there isn't a decisive draught to follow.

Children from Verge will have been taught the breadcrumb technique for escaping mazes. Ideally, using two sizes or colours of breadcrumb to mark the trodden path once then twice, though chalk signs at junctions will do.

Time-consuming, and how made more complex when you have to feel out every turn by hand.

Maddox might have an answer, drawing the dagger obtained from Jim. Anti-Stalker it's named and according to the minotaur, it allows the wielder to detect the invisible.

Upon his mental command, the leaf-shaped blade vibrates in his hand and his sight shifts into deep red hues. The walls of the maze suddenly appear before him, sheets of semi-opaque crystal set into the floor, their borders etched with distinctive Hutaakan glyphs that he absolutely cannot read.

The crystal sheets don't feel very delicate to the touch. A rap with knuckle, they feel like could withstand a sledgehammer. But now that he can see the walls of the maze, traversing it will be much easier.

To the rest of the party, the room looks normal, no red tint, only Panim's steady white light.

Until the far door flies open, banging on its hinges. Darkness beyond, then a figure sweeps into the room on a cushion of air, his yellow robes billowing.

Stepping to the floor, he smooths his black sable collar and lifts his chain, looking down his nose at you with disdain.

Middle-aged, his hair is thin, face haggard but he could be striking if not for the dark, tell-tale lines of sleeplessness, a worry gnawing at the soul.

He looks more arrogant, manic, than he does sinister, but how many learned mages can be flying around these ruins? Only one you can think of. Golthar the Glantrian.

"Welcome, strangers." He says, his voice magically transmitted by the crystal maze, echoing like in a tunnel. "We meet at last."

A: Str+3, Dex+2, Con+0, Int+0, Wis+1, Cha-1; Ar 1; Dmg d10+d4(+2); XP 5/11; HP 19/19
E: Str+0(-1), Dex+2(+3), Con+1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha-1; Ar 1; Dmg d6; XP 5/11; HP 20/20
G: Str+0, Dex+3, Con-1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha+1; Ar 1; Dmg d8; XP 6/11; HP 16/16; -2SpOn
M: Str+1, Dex+3, Con+1, Int+0, Wis-1, Cha+0; Ar 1(2); Dmg d8; XP 4/11; HP 22/22
N: Str+0, Dex+1, Con+1, Int+0, Wis+3, Cha-1; Ar 2; Dmg d6; XP 6/11; HP 20/20
P: Str+0, Dex+1, Con+2, Int+3, Wis+0, Cha-1; Ar 1; Dmg d4; XP 6/11; HP 20/20; -2SpOn
Z: Str+1, Dex+0, Con+3, Int-1, Wis+0, Cha+2; Ar 3; Dmg d10(+2d4+1); XP 5/11; HP 28/28


Erenbren Reverts
Erenbren Shapeshifts 2d6+Wis, 7+2=9, gains 2 Brown Bennies
Gracie uses 1 Adventuring Gear
Maddox Discerns Realities 2d6+Int, =11, gains +1 Forward

Last edited by nemarsde; Mon 15/10/18 19:34 UTC.
#945222
Sat 13/10/18 19:51 UTC
Sat 13/10/18 19:51 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
nemarsde Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
nemarsde  Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
Administrator
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
Stefania

Because of the party's respect for Panim's judgement, she isn't offended when he bars her way with his arm. Infuriated, maybe, but Stefania doesn't want her brash actions to endanger her friends.

Narin's reassuring voice settles her temper.

But when Golthar appears, she barges passed Panim, levelling her short sword at her tormentor.

"You're dead, Golthar, you prick!" She yells, before turning to Maddox, "Let's go!"


#945225
Sat 13/10/18 20:12 UTC
Sat 13/10/18 20:12 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
nemarsde Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
nemarsde  Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
Administrator
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
GM

Golthar groans at Stefania's outburst.

"You, for one, I'd rather had just escaped when you had the chance!" He says, dismissively.

"But by all means, come and get me. Alas, alack, you won't make it beyond this room.

"I activated this maze to keep out goblins, but it will do for you too. The Hutaakans designed it to entrap anyone of... cheap character, and I think that includes you and your little friends."

#945232
Sat 13/10/18 23:07 UTC
Sat 13/10/18 23:07 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
M
MikeD Offline

Administrator
MikeD  Offline

Administrator
M
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
Maddox

He is attention is initially consumed by the way his vision changed and then how his perception of the room ... 'adjusted' to the magic of the dagger. When Stefania called for him, and he realized who had just 'flown in', he grimaced. He reached out to stop her.

He had known too many like him over the years. He shook his head in the negative for Stefania's benefit. It was too clear to him, at least, that they were being 'taunted' ... trying to get them to do something foolish.

'Wait and see ... let him intiate', he mouthed for Stefania's benefit. At the same time he slipped a throwing dagger into his other hand.


MikeD
#945277
Sun 14/10/18 11:17 UTC
Sun 14/10/18 11:17 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 59,667
Gypsy Offline

Wizop
Gypsy  Offline

Wizop
Administrator
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 59,667
Gracie

At Golthar's appearance, she immediately raises her bow. She expects that he has some magical defence and maybe these invisible walls will stop her arrows. But she reminds herself of all the pain and suffering this mage has caused and there is only one way to find out if she can hit him.

She looses an arrow, not inclined to chat.

#945350
Sun 14/10/18 19:37 UTC
Sun 14/10/18 19:37 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
nemarsde Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
nemarsde  Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
Administrator
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
GM

Gracie's arrow splinters against the invisible barrier with a loud crack, as if shot against a castle wall. If nothing else, it tested the strength of the barrier. Maddox might say the maze look like it's made of cheap glass, but now he knows it doesn't break like it.

Golthar's eyes narrow.

"This lying slattern claimed that the elves sent you," he says, waving his fingers in digust at Stefania, "but now I see that you're nothing but dirty vagabonds yourselves.

"Oh, for sooth, you three look like you might've crawled out of some elvish slit-trench, squatted and plopped by your mothers, as unwanted as the filth you dropped in." Golthar continues, aloof but not without relish, as he takes in Gracie, Narin and cousin Panim.

He guffaws next as his gaze lands on Airlyn.

"And what is this? The shortest, surliest halfling I have ever seen. Be serious now! Is it your mascot, or is the mink?

"Well, I can make slippers out of the mink, but frankly, I wouldn't let such a wretched halfling wipe my arse.

He looks appraisingly at Zach though. "You on the other hand," he says, "are a little old for my taste but you look like good Thyatian stock. I wonder why you're travelling with this rabble? Please don't tell me your parents adopted the Shearing tradition?

"This whole Karameikan escapade is so tiresome. All peoples born equal? Pfff, not only naive but a joke to anyone of an enterprising or predatory nature.

"Take this dullard as an example." Golthar says, nodding to Maddox, "Look at him. Everyone has forefathers, but I bet he actually had four fathers, each a mongrel with four legs.

"He is not equal to this strapping boy, and none of you are equal to me."

Golthar breathes deeply, then steeples his fingers.

"So don't tell me that 'the elves sent you'. Obviously they did not. Yet here you are, butting your heads against an invisible maze when you could've just rescued your gorgon and begone.

"What in the Known World do you want?"

#945351
Sun 14/10/18 19:47 UTC
Sun 14/10/18 19:47 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
M
MikeD Offline

Administrator
MikeD  Offline

Administrator
M
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
Maddox

Golthar didn't say anything that he had not heard many times before ... before he found his friends. He stuck out his tongue.

Don't encourage him, he thought, as the monster rambled on. But he didn't want to say that. While he knew how that sort acted and how they needed an 'attentive audience', he also knew that if he said anything he would only be encouraging that beast.

But he could not resist the taunt after that final 'question'. "The recipe for the perfect omelet", he said ... tying to sound as serious as he could sound.


MikeD
#945354
Sun 14/10/18 19:59 UTC
Sun 14/10/18 19:59 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
nemarsde Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
nemarsde  Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
Administrator
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
GM

"Well that's easy, 'wyvern eggs'." Says Golthar, shrugging, then scowling, "If that's all, why don't you get lost."

Another question remains. You can find your way into the maze, and you can find the way out the other side if there is one. Is that your next move?

While you stand an trade banter with the Glantrian, forces hostile to you both gather outside the temple.

#945370
Mon 15/10/18 00:00 UTC
Mon 15/10/18 00:00 UTC
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 44,647
Exeter Offline

Administrator
Exeter  Offline

Administrator
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 44,647
Erenbren


Erenbren/mink crouched slightly and growled a barely audible high-pitched growl as the hair on the ruff of his neck lifted. He wanted to attack Golthar, but he couldn't do so directly.

What he needed to do was escape the mage's attention and sneak up or around the wall and then, with Golthar's attention focused upon his friends, transform himself into a more formidable form to attack the mage's flank or rear.

His beady, but sharp little eyes concentrated on the situation, waiting for the first chance to slip from Golthar's attention.

#945419
Mon 15/10/18 14:13 UTC
Mon 15/10/18 14:13 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 59,667
Gypsy Offline

Wizop
Gypsy  Offline

Wizop
Administrator
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 59,667
Gracie

He is taunting them for a reason. Maybe he is trying to play for time? Maybe he is bored? Maybe he is trying to get them mad enough to overreact? Maybe he is trying to drawn them into the unseen maze? Whatever his reason, she lets the words float over her head, paying them no mind at all.

Well she can't hurt him from here that is clear. She might try to ask for Guidance but that might be premature.

**Clever Smoke. Use nose. Guide me.**

She moves forward following the path Maddox has already created and keeping a hand on Smoke. When she reaches Maddox she whispers in his ear.

"Your dagger, Smoke's nose. Let's go."

#945438
Mon 15/10/18 15:15 UTC
Mon 15/10/18 15:15 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
M
MikeD Offline

Administrator
MikeD  Offline

Administrator
M
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
Maddox

While not a course he particularly liked, he would rather have waited a bit, he had to admit that there =could= be benefit to moving sooner. He concentrated on his dagger and moved forward, looking ... as carefully as he could ... for any traps that might also be in their path.


MikeD
#945500
Mon 15/10/18 18:51 UTC
Mon 15/10/18 18:51 UTC
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 18,081
Zeim Offline
(Buffalo)
Zeim  Offline
(Buffalo)
Moderator
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 18,081
Zachariah

"By the authority of the Grand Duchy of Karamiekos, surrender and submit yourself to judgement!" He exclaims.

Not that he expects Golthar to do so, but perhaps it will shut him up. He believes the man is stalling, and with him flying about he has begun to doubt whether they will be able to finish him here. In the time it takes them to navigate the maze, even presuming there are no traps, Golthar can simply fly away and out any window in a room back the way he came before they can do anything about it.

If Golthar is stalling, it would have to be because he expects the Goblins and Hobgoblins to re-organize from their confusion and come to his aid. If so, they need to leave, quickly, while they still can.

It grates on him to be this close and not be able to shove his sword into this evil creature, but he will not rest until he's done so, and if that has to be another time then so be it.

When Gracie, Smoke, and Maddox move to navigate the maze, though, he follows. He'll not let them go unprotected.

#945505
Mon 15/10/18 19:32 UTC
Mon 15/10/18 19:32 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
nemarsde Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
nemarsde  Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
Administrator
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
GM

Erenbren the mink, Maddox, then Smoke and Gracie enter the invisible maze, swiftly followed by Stefania, her blood up and blade bared.

It's a less disconcerting experience for Maddox, who can see the walls so isn't worried about walking into them. It's a tight, compact maze, made possible by the inch thickness of the walls. The same puzzle but outdoors with hedges would have covered a much greater area.

Looking around, Maddox sees his companions ridiculously distorted by the crystal, but then others too. Dog-headed Hutaakans, humans, goblins, even rock apes, apparently wandering the maze behind the crystal walls.

Then he realises they aren't physically there, they must be illusions, images, trapped within the crystal itself. Complex!

Everyone else sees Maddox start to fade, becoming transparent himself.

Erenbren and Gracie soon feel it too. Not just turning invisible, but fading from the material world, a sorcerous power trying to erase their self-awareness, forcing them into a fight, a desperate defence of their soul.

"Ah yes," says Golthar, pleased, "you can feel it now, can't you. Metal, stone, crystal, the Hutaakans could work marvels with it. Make it comply with their will, or suck another's will into it.

"Well, good luck to you. Think of it as a test of your mettle. I would stay and watch, but evidently there won't be much to see."

At Zach's decree, the mage steps backwards, amused and vaguely revolted.

"Know you nothing of Glantri, boy? We only respect magical might. If we meet again, I might demonstrate for you...

"In the meantime, I'm very busy. It seems I haven't finished with the goodly folk of Dymrak Forest."

At that he turns and exits with a flourish, slamming the door behind him.

Had he come to gloat? Maybe, but after his last words you're reminded that he still seeks Sukiskyn's jewelled plate. He must've wanted to see for himself if you'd brought it with you to the temple.

You haven't, and that must mean more trouble for Sukiskyn and the slaves, like Katarina, taken from the other homesteads.

Zach has Gracie's jar of pitch, so he follows her in, marking the path for the rest. And what of the rest, Airlyn, Narin, his owl, Allara, and cousin, Panim?

[PCs entering the maze are confronted with a custom GM Move, as covered in Advanced Delving.

Here the PCs must choose a stat to use, explaining how they're using it in the fiction, and roll 2d6+Stat.
10+, you escape the maze unscathed. 7-9, you escape but are fazed by the ancient magic, suffer a debility in the chosen stat.

Because of Anti-Stalker, Maddox, Erenbren and Gracie have +1 Forward. Assuming Zach uses the jar of pitch, he and the rest also gain +1 Forward.]


[Zach Is The Law 2d6+Cha, 3+2=5, #Miss, gains -1 Forward vs Golthar]

#945506
Mon 15/10/18 20:00 UTC
Mon 15/10/18 20:00 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
M
MikeD Offline

Administrator
MikeD  Offline

Administrator
M
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
[[ Are you sure you mean '2d6+Stat'? Oh, and not sure what a '+1 Forward' is ]]


MikeD
#945507
Mon 15/10/18 20:14 UTC
Mon 15/10/18 20:14 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
nemarsde Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
nemarsde  Offline OP

Wobbly Headed
Administrator
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,834
[+1 Forward just means the PCs get a +1 to their roll. 2d6+Stat means 2d6 +the ability modifier of the chosen ability score. For example, ff Gracie can find a convincing way to describe resisting the maze with her Dex, her roll will be 2d6+3+1. But on a result of 7-9, she'll take a -1 debility to her Dex mod.

Zeim, we cross-posted, so I edited my previous post above to accomodate Zach's Move. Not a bad time to get a Miss! -1 Forward for his next roll against Golthar isn't good, but it's not horrendous either.]

Last edited by nemarsde; Mon 15/10/18 20:17 UTC.
#945512
Mon 15/10/18 21:22 UTC
Mon 15/10/18 21:22 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
M
MikeD Offline

Administrator
MikeD  Offline

Administrator
M
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 37,156
Maddox

He felt the walls 'pulling' at him. At first he wondered if it might be an effect from the dagger. But when he started to see the 'images' ... the 'ghosts' of others, he knew he was fighting for his life. But he had been in bad places before and he knew how to 'hunker down' and 'survive'! He gritted his teeth, he summoned his unwillingness and pressed on.

[Maddox Resists Maze 2d6+Con+Fw, 10+2+1+1=14]

[[ we don't seem to have a dice roller :-/ so I rolled here. If you wanna set up a dice roller and have me re-roll ... that is fine <g> ]]

Last edited by nemarsde; Tue 16/10/18 18:17 UTC. Reason: Clarification on dice roll

MikeD
#945514
Mon 15/10/18 21:29 UTC
Mon 15/10/18 21:29 UTC
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 44,647
Exeter Offline

Administrator
Exeter  Offline

Administrator
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 44,647
Erenbren


He saw the amorphous shapes wandering around the other sides of the maze walls and felt a certain... fading of his essence, perhaps even of his soul?

Erenbren shook his head vigorously, doing his best to fight off the arcane effects of the Hutaakan spell. He knew this did not have to happen... he felt sure he should be able to expel - to block - the spell effects. The Hin druid concentrated on his knowledge and understanding of nature, using it to fight off the unnatural arcane attack upon himself, determined that he would not be trapped here.

Erenbren was determined to get away, to get out of this cavern, to support and help his friends.

[Erenbren Resists Maze 2d6+Wis+Fw, 3+3+1=7
Now, isn't that special sad [Actually, you get +1 Forward from Maddox being able to see the inivisble using Anti-Stalker, so not as bad as it could be -NM.]] [/color]

Last edited by nemarsde; Tue 16/10/18 18:14 UTC. Reason: Clarification on maze's creator and dice roll
#945606
Tue 16/10/18 11:07 UTC
Tue 16/10/18 11:07 UTC
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 59,667
Gypsy Offline

Wizop
Gypsy  Offline

Wizop
Administrator
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 59,667
Gracie

This 'maze' is disconcerting. She can feel the Hutaakan's magic now and the presence of people of creatures who have gone before maybe? But she doesn't believe that the Hutaakans were evil or would wish them harm. Faith must take her through this. She has to stay strong for the others. So she prays as she moves, drawing on her wisdom and her new found faith, on her bond with Smoke and on her friendship with the others. The bonds are strong, together they can get through this.

[Gracie A test of faith
Gracie Resists Maze 2d6+Wis+Fw, 7+2+1=10]

Last edited by nemarsde; Tue 16/10/18 18:13 UTC. Reason: Clarification on dice roll
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  nemarsde 

Newest Members
hongzhilik, LadyJinx, ChrisW, Wolfwyr, Meijhen
137 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Member Spotlight
Posts: 121
Joined: August 2018
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums102
Topics2,292
Posts189,208
Members137
Most Online206
Nov 4th, 2012
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Message Gaming. DreamLyrics Message Gaming does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.1.1