Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Play-by-Post
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 21 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games Recruiting List

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
AJ #748056 Sun 19/10/14 11:11 UTC
R
Raven
Unregistered
Raven
Unregistered
R
Soot

Interesting. Nothing more was said about the farsight spot. Who would look, who would take it apart.

She extended a rear foot and started cleaning it as she thought. Perhaps her person would go there again and she would look again. It would be curious to scent if any had come since her last attempt when trails were cold.

It was a difficult place to reach due to its distance. Perhaps that was why few here other than her had actually gone there. As far as she knew, except, perhaps by some of the large hunters she saw there it was unclaimed. Not the People. At least none in this parliament or those she'd run across did. And there were Dogs. Dogs and Burdens. Happily the Burdens showed some intelligence and generally had the Dogs held on strong ropes.

While she might not be skilled in some of the investigations and areas others were, there were Burdens none claimed who might need aid against these goings on. She would spend time watching over them and looking.

She cast a glance over at her perchmate, the stretching newcomer. "Investigations and warding, mmrrrr," she said meant mostly for her ears. "Perhaps something to chat about in a sunbeam at some point, if you wish." Her tone, in sharp contrast to her earlier statement to another, was laced with curiosity and a hint of warmth before she added in a more amused tones, "Males."

AJ #748236 Sun 19/10/14 20:43 UTC
>Seeker-On-High<

"If anyone wants, I know the way to the black pool by paw. It may be best to check it before the sun warms the residue the spirit might have left away."

He leaped down from his perch, landing a little heavily in the playfield sand. He shook himself right and started away, pausing after a bit to look to see if any actually did follow.

AJ Offline
Shadow

He gracefully dropped down from his perch, pacing after Seeker. Perhaps something would entertain him this night after all...

AJ #748263 Sun 19/10/14 22:55 UTC
Bringer

The heavier cat also dropped down to the ground, if not quite as gracefully as the other two felines, and followed Seeker and Shadow.

Wizop
Administrator
Online Content
Wizop
Administrator
Tiger-Lily

[Linked Image]

She tilts her head on one side as Soot makes a proposition and nods her agreement.

"Be happy to. Meanwhile shall we go keep an eye on the boys?"

She too looks amused as she turns to gracefully follow in the wake of the larger toms, her head and tail erect as she pads silently out of the playground.

R
Raven
Unregistered
Raven
Unregistered
R
Soot

"Most assuredly," she agrees and follows as well.

#748528 Mon 20/10/14 23:08 UTC
Seeker of Patterns
Seeker of Patterns
Terror

He did not know what everyone was heading off to do, but since all of them were doing it he decided it must be important. He rose, shook his main (causing the red tag on his collar to click-clack), and followed along, eventually padding along beside Soot and the newcomer with the blue eyes.

"I missed your introduction. I am Terror of the Alley," he said in a low but genial voice in contrast to his size, then nodded a greeting to Soot.

Lady of Misrule
>Seeker-On-High<

He tried not to start, but turned back and headed on as if nothing was strange. Like other cats following his lead was normal.

But it felt all sorts of wrong. He could give advice or report what he'd seen, that wasn't the same as leading anyone to battle. And he wasn't at all sure when it had changed out from under his paws, like a branch that suddenly got all flexible and wobbly.

But there was no turning back now. Too many eyes on his tail to let it droop in worry.

Wizop
Administrator
Online Content
Wizop
Administrator
Tiger-Lily

[Linked Image]

"I'm Tiger-Lily, pleased to meet you."

She can imagine her mother looking on in approval. She feels she is holding her own despite being around larger Toms in the main, Soot being the exception.. and remaining polite, most important.

"I am new to the area, just starting to learn my way around. Jezzabella invited me to the Parliament. I am a Warder."

The last essentially provides her credentials for being here.

R
Raven
Unregistered
Raven
Unregistered
R
Soot

"There was a pool, Seeker found," she said after politely touching noses with Terror. "Some are seeking if the signs left by the spirit within it are still there. Hence the walk together of those who might not normally be such." Her whiskers twitched with amusement.

"Others mentioned flying fae they've seen. Or a warded circle containing a powerful seeking fueled by a sentient death."

#749107 Wed 22/10/14 16:07 UTC
Seeker of Patterns
Seeker of Patterns
Terror

"Always good to have a Warder," he rumbled. "Welcome."

He nodded as Soot told him what he'd missed. "A sentient death? That is troubling. I suppose spirits are to be expected in this turn of the season and must be dealt with, but a sentient... is there any call to action on that?"

Lady of Misrule
R
Raven
Unregistered
Raven
Unregistered
R
Soot

Her ears flattened slightly in unhappiness. "It was stated but... I heard nothing that said what would be done or even if the working would be broken."

"Jezzebella did say upon hearing something that Sable said, the will not disrupt the working yet as more could be learned. But I heard nothing that said what the call to action on that would be. The other two things were action described by Sable."

#750278 Mon 27/10/14 03:49 UTC
Seeker of Patterns
Seeker of Patterns
Terror

A low rumble escaped him as Soot reported that nothing seemed to be planned to identify what or who had done such a deed. "Who found the circle? I would like to ask them more about it."

Lady of Misrule
R
Raven
Unregistered
Raven
Unregistered
R
Soot

She ducked her head politely saying quietly, "I did."

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Pandemonium 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Talon475, Randal Trimmer, Kimf, Yvon, TennesseeBaron
177 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Member Spotlight
TennesseeBaron
TennesseeBaron
Tiptonville, TN
Forum Statistics
Forums103
Topics2,838
Posts140,615
Members177
Most Online296
Jan 19th, 2020
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Play-by-Post. DreamLyrics Play-by-Post does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy