DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: KenSeg Happy Birthday Shamrock - Thu 04/04/24 15:24 UTC
[Linked Image from dreamlyrics.com] --- Happy Birthday Shamrock!

Sound the trumpets! ------- [Linked Image from dreamlyrics.com]

Bring on the [Linked Image from dreamlyrics.com] and [Linked Image from dreamlyrics.com] .

From Bosco the dragon and all of us at DreamLyrics, we hope you have a great birthday!

Shamrock is a regular participant in ACR: ACRO.

On this day in history...
1581 - Francis Drake completed the circumnavigation of the world.
1721 – Sir Robert Walpole takes office as the first Prime Minister of the United Kingdom under King George I.
1850 – The Great Fire of Cottenham: A large part of the Cambridgeshire village (England) is burnt to the ground in suspicious circumstances.
1873 – The Kennel Club is founded, the oldest and first official registry of purebred dogs in the world.
1902 - British Financier Cecil Rhodes left $10 million in his will that would provide scholarships for Americans to Oxford University in England.
1914 - The first known serialized moving picture opened in New York City, NY. It was "The Perils of Pauline".
1939 - Glenn Miller recorded his theme song, "Moonlight Serenade."
1949 - Twelve nations signed a treaty to create The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
1964 - The Beatles made music history by holding the top five places in the singles charts with: "Can't Buy Me Love," "Twist and Shout," "She Loves You," "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "Please Please Me."
1983 - At Cape Canaveral, the space shuttle Challenger took off on its first flight. It was the sixth flight overall for the shuttle program.

Sharing his April 4th birthdate are
Linus Yale 1821
Arthur Murray (Moses Teichman) 1895
Elmer Bernstein 1922
Maya Angelou 1928
Anthony Perkins 1932
Craig T. Nelson 1944
Phil Morris 1959
Graham Norton 1963
Robert Downey, Jr. 1965
Heath Ledger 1979

[Linked Image from dreamlyrics.com]

So grab you a slice of this giant birthday cake and join Bosco the Dragon and me as we wish Shamrock a wonderful birthday and hopes and wishes for many, many more down the road.

[Linked Image from dreamlyrics.com] ---- Happy Birthday, Shamrock!!!
Posted By: Mina Re: Happy Birthday Shamrock - Thu 04/04/24 21:52 UTC
Happy Birthday Shamrock! I hope you have a wonderful time today!
Posted By: Miales Re: Happy Birthday Shamrock - Fri 05/04/24 00:15 UTC
Miss you Snoopy... Come Home!!!
Posted By: Gypsy Re: Happy Birthday Shamrock - Fri 05/04/24 11:25 UTC
Happy Birthday! smile
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post