DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: nem Neverending Movie Chain 44 - Fri 20/08/21 09:28 UTC
Round 44!

Go ahead, make my day!

Here are the rules as composed originally by Don, iirc.

Player one: Star Wars, Player Two: Mark Hamil, Player Three: Corvette Summer, Player Four: Annie Potts, Player Five: Ghostbusters, etc., etc.

[nemarsde tweak]No repeats within 5 steps and avoid getting caught in a loop with MCU or Fast & Furious movies, for example. Long-running franchises with ensemble casts can allow you go round and round indefinitely.[/nemarsde tweak]

No IMDb please <expect to look up dates of movies with identical titles or spellings of names>. grin

You need to follow the chain as it is drawn, no jumping. If we have Stephen Moyer on the table and someone plays Prince Valiant then the Prince Valiant you have to go out of is the one that had Stephen Moyer in it, no matter how many other movies out there are named Prince Valiant.

A clarification on play. We want to avoid using archival footage. For purposes of our game Dick Clark, Bob Hope, President Kennedy etc. Did not appear in Forrest Gump.

I won't make this a rule but rather a recommendation. Please avoid films that have not been released/aired in the U.S.

And just for the sake of putting it into the written rules mostly for sake of newcomers voice work (animated films) and made-for-TV movies are allowed but not mini-series.
Posted By: nem Re: Neverending Movie Chain 44 - Fri 20/08/21 09:28 UTC
Dirty Harry
Posted By: AquaDyne Re: Neverending Movie Chain 44 - Fri 20/08/21 15:19 UTC
Clint Eastwood, of course.
Posted By: Mina Re: Neverending Movie Chain 44 - Sat 21/08/21 00:35 UTC
Two Mules for Sister Sara
Posted By: nem Re: Neverending Movie Chain 44 - Sun 22/08/21 09:46 UTC
I can picture Sister Sara, the actress, elfin face, short red hair. I know she's well known but can't recall her name. It's on the tip of my tongue though. razz
Posted By: AquaDyne Re: Neverending Movie Chain 44 - Sun 22/08/21 15:25 UTC
I can picture two mules.
Posted By: Gryphon Re: Neverending Movie Chain 44 - Tue 24/08/21 01:03 UTC
Shirley MacLaine
Posted By: Mina Re: Neverending Movie Chain 44 - Tue 24/08/21 01:55 UTC
Mrs. Winterbourne
Posted By: AquaDyne Re: Neverending Movie Chain 44 - Mon 30/08/21 20:54 UTC
I know what you're thinking. 'Did this chain have six links or only five'? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself.
Posted By: nem Re: Neverending Movie Chain 44 - Thu 02/09/21 18:01 UTC
OK, I'm a punk and I'm feeling lucky.

Robert Redford??
Posted By: Mina Re: Neverending Movie Chain 44 - Fri 03/09/21 02:12 UTC
I could be wrong, but I don't think he was in that one sad
Posted By: AquaDyne Re: Neverending Movie Chain 44 - Fri 03/09/21 02:21 UTC
Alas, no, according to my search. But thank you for putting an end to the chain and volunteering to start chain 45. wink
Posted By: nem Re: Neverending Movie Chain 44 - Fri 03/09/21 09:03 UTC
Dammit! blaze
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post