DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: Pete Hat Yahtzee sign up - Mon 15/10/01 20:06 UTC
Please post here if you want to play Yahtzee. Don't worry if there isn't a sign up sheet active at the time, we can start a new sign up sheet at any time. We try to run as many games as there is demand for and moderators willing to moderate, but if you don't post we don't know there's any demand.

Each game consists of 6 players. There should always be a sign up sheet open for the next game. If a player who is not in any active games asks to play, they will get added to the sign on sheet immediately.

When a moderator says they are ready to take on a game, the sign up sheet is filled out with players who have standing requests for games according to the following priority list :

1. The moderator
  2. New players who have never played before
  3. Players who are not in any active game
  4. Players with the fewest active and completed games in the current ladder for the type of Yahtzee (Standard or Triple)
  5. Players with the fewest active games in the current ladder for the type of Yahtzee (Standard or Triple)
  6. Players with the fewest active and completed games in the current ladders combined
  7. Players with the fewest active games in both current ladders combined
  8. Whim of the Yahtzee sign up administrator
Posted By: Pete Hat Re: Yahtzee sign up - Sun 06/01/02 14:01 UTC
Games in progress listed below.
Posted By: Weez Re: Yahtzee sign up - Thu 26/06/03 16:40 UTC
Alduin (and everyone else smile ),

I'm going to continue the Triple ladder until we can get at least 6 games into it. You were right - both ladders are supposed to run 6 months. However, it just doesn't seem right to end the Triple ladder with only 4 games in it. I'm going to start up another Triple game and maybe (hint, hint) another moderator will jump in to volunteer for another one!

Standard ladders will run for 6 months, until the end of June and December.

Weez
Posted By: Exeter Re: Yahtzee sign up - Wed 16/10/19 16:35 UTC
Yes, ma'am, that's the one. smile
Posted By: Gypsy Re: Yahtzee sign up - Fri 03/02/23 10:23 UTC
Miales can come into the next triple game and I am happy to sit out a standard so he can play smile
Posted By: Gypsy Re: Yahtzee sign up - Wed 22/02/23 12:40 UTC
With everything going on with Tusk, I am happy just maintaining one triple game. Thanks! smile
Posted By: Weez Re: Yahtzee sign up - Mon 04/12/23 03:03 UTC
smile
Posted By: Weez Re: Yahtzee sign up - Mon 19/02/24 19:54 UTC
Since the next standard game is #400, should we have all 7 active players in? What do you think Gypsy?
Posted By: eclaasse Re: Yahtzee sign up - Thu 22/02/24 18:17 UTC
Originally Posted by Weez
Since the next standard game is #400, should we have all 7 active players in? What do you think Gypsy?

WOW! What a milestone!
Posted By: Weez Re: Yahtzee sign up - Fri 23/02/24 23:48 UTC
Yeah it's pretty wild! smile
Posted By: Gypsy Re: Yahtzee sign up - Sat 24/02/24 11:31 UTC
I'm certainly willing! Could be interesting. grin Great idea!
Posted By: Weez Re: Yahtzee sign up - Fri 08/03/24 03:13 UTC
OK Gypsy, I have game 400 going! Roll right in when you get a chance. grin
Posted By: Weez Re: Yahtzee sign up - Fri 08/03/24 03:14 UTC
Oh, maybe I shouldn't say chance....
Posted By: Gypsy Re: Yahtzee sign up - Fri 08/03/24 10:43 UTC
Sorry, wasn't checking the Standard Yahtzee! Doh! grin
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post