DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post

Losing Exeter

Posted By: Gypsy

Losing Exeter - Thu 31/10/19 11:56 UTC

Exeter is running a triple game and I think that now may need to close. I am happy to start a triple game for Weez, eclaasse and myself on my return on Tuesday, if you guys want to play?

Single yahtzee has more players and with eclaasse rejoining us we should be able to keep a game going. smile

Anyone any comments/suggestions at this stage? smile
Posted By: Weez

Re: Losing Exeter - Thu 31/10/19 16:21 UTC

I'm happy to play the triple if you and eclaasse are in. Yes, I think we should be OK with the singles.

Re: Losing Exeter - Tue 05/11/19 17:11 UTC

As there is only you and I in Exeter's game, I think we should just close it. I'll see to that and start a triple. smile

Re: Losing Exeter - Tue 05/11/19 17:21 UTC

Amended single & triple templates. If things change I can always change them again smile
Posted By: eclaasse

Re: Losing Exeter - Thu 07/11/19 18:43 UTC

Sorry about the disappearance...I'd been keeping a Yahtzee tab open on the computer at home and then got Windoze updates forced upon it resulting in a reboot. As checking hadn't become a habit, yet....you see where we are. I'm going to set alarms on my phone for a while. LOL.

Re: Losing Exeter - Thu 07/11/19 19:11 UTC

That's what I do! grin Not for DL but other stuff! lol
Posted By: eclaasse

Re: Losing Exeter - Thu 07/11/19 19:36 UTC

I have Monday and Thursday early afternoon (EST) alarms set now, so I'll at least check those two days! Hopefully more frequently, but the brain is weird these days.

Re: Losing Exeter - Thu 07/11/19 19:40 UTC

Twice a week is cool cool
© 2020 DreamLyrics Play-by-Post