DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: ividia Wyvern Games: Stargate RPG - Sun 11/10/20 15:15 UTC
Wyvern Games has a Kickstarter going for a new Stargate RPG based out of the Phoenix site.

Stargate Kickstarter

They are already fully funded and look to have some great stretch goals. And it's Stargate. The character sheet is already available on Roll20 and can be downloaded. The Core book is already quite extensive. Also, they plan on this being a living series with participating GMs helping to contribute to future episodes and seasons.
Posted By: Pandemonium Re: Wyvern Games: Stargate RPG - Sun 11/10/20 18:45 UTC
Cool. I miss Don's game, but it would be nice to have a set of rules for it too.
Thanks!
Posted By: ividia Re: Wyvern Games: Stargate RPG - Sun 11/10/20 19:08 UTC
Well, um, I am planning on running a real time playtest on Discord and could use another vic...ahem, player.
Posted By: Pandemonium Re: Wyvern Games: Stargate RPG - Sun 11/10/20 21:04 UTC
I think I can volunteer to do that. After all I volunteered to join the Army. It has to less painful than that. I am sure we could find a time that fits. I gave them my $10. I am interested in the pdf. Getting to play would be awesome.
Posted By: ividia Re: Wyvern Games: Stargate RPG - Sun 11/10/20 21:17 UTC
Check your PMs
Posted By: MikeD Re: Wyvern Games: Stargate RPG - Sun 11/10/20 21:20 UTC
Well ... you were just unlucky!!! I tried to volunteer ... but they were smart enough to turn me down <sigh> Really Effed up my plans :-/ It was too late for the fall semester so I started half a year late :-/
Posted By: Pandemonium Re: Wyvern Games: Stargate RPG - Mon 12/10/20 02:23 UTC
Heh, they took me and put into an Oxymoron. Learned a lot about myself as well as many other things.
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post