DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: MikeD Legend of the Guardians: The owls of Ga'Hoolie - Sat 12/02/22 19:06 UTC
Watching this on NetFlix and thought I would share. Interesting fun ... so far <g> Nice 'animation' ... looks pretty 'real' <g> I will skip the spoilers <wink>
Posted By: Mina Re: Legend of the Guardians: The owls of Ga'Hoolie - Sun 13/02/22 16:16 UTC
How was it Mike? I admit, I wanted to see that one, but the thought of owls wearing armor bothered me. Thinking of owl blacksmiths holding a hammer to forge armor and weapons with one claw and trying not to fall over... yeah after I had that image in my brain I could not watch the movie. Yes, I know I have issues smile
Posted By: MikeD Re: Legend of the Guardians: The owls of Ga'Hoolie - Sun 13/02/22 19:30 UTC
Well ... no worries there <g>

The only 'armor' they have is the occasional 'face shield' ... and they don't have any weapons other than their 'claws'.

The first part of the movies was the most 'interesting'. It did ... sort of ... fall into a cliche sort of thing in the middle. Don't wanna spoil the ending <weg>
Posted By: Mina Re: Legend of the Guardians: The owls of Ga'Hoolie - Sun 13/02/22 19:38 UTC
But how did the blacksmith owls make the face shields without tipping over when forging them?
Posted By: MikeD Re: Legend of the Guardians: The owls of Ga'Hoolie - Sun 13/02/22 23:14 UTC
I guess you will need to ask the owl craftbirds <weg>
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post