Posted By: Dugan Re: Only Murders in the Building - Thu 24/06/21 05:03 UTC
Steve Martin and Martin Short together, how can you not like this. grin
Posted By: Gryphon Re: Only Murders in the Building - Fri 25/06/21 00:34 UTC
Great cast! Will mark this one down.
Posted By: Gypsy Re: Only Murders in the Building - Fri 25/06/21 10:48 UTC
Gryphon!! Welcome back! grin
Posted By: Gryphon Re: Only Murders in the Building - Thu 01/07/21 01:10 UTC
Hey Gypsy!

I am around, have been for a bit, but lurking.

Miss you all.
Posted By: Lionhawke Re: Only Murders in the Building - Thu 01/07/21 01:30 UTC
This looks fun.
Posted By: Gypsy Re: Only Murders in the Building - Thu 01/07/21 10:36 UTC
Glad that you are perking up and at least lurking life again! grin And you have been missed too! <hugs>
Posted By: Gryphon Re: Only Murders in the Building - Wed 07/07/21 22:22 UTC
Thanks Gypsy.

Felt lost for a bit, but doing better.
Posted By: KenSeg Re: Only Murders in the Building - Thu 08/07/21 00:47 UTC
MISSED!!!!!
Posted By: Gryphon Re: Only Murders in the Building - Thu 08/07/21 02:24 UTC
Thanks Ken!
Posted By: Mina Re: Only Murders in the Building - Mon 27/09/21 01:15 UTC
Anyone else watching this show? It's not the best, but I love the characters. They are human, they are flawed, and they are FUNNY!
Posted By: Phoenix Prime Re: Only Murders in the Building - Mon 27/09/21 01:39 UTC
wife and I just started watching it tonight. i was a little leery. I mean, i like steve martin and martin short... but i wasn't sure what to expect. their days at second city comedy and snl made me think the show was geared in a certain direction... BUT, i was pleasantly surprised. We have watched 3 episodes so far... and, as i am writing this, the wife wants to get back to the tv to watch a couple more tonight.

we are enjoying the unfolding mystery and the dark humor adds a good counter beat to it. There are a number of odd characters that makes it hard to look away from and my wife and i are talking to reach other as we review the clues so far...

Selena Gomez was a bit of an odd casting to me but her character is good, interesting and completely up to her neck in it so far... She is so much younger than the other two, i wasn't sure what the connections would be... She has the acting chops to hold her own in the scenes with the other two veterans. she is well cast for the role.

so no, it's not the best thing I've watched, but it definitely has my attention and I am enjoying it.

time to head back to join my wife for another episode right now
Posted By: Mina Re: Only Murders in the Building - Mon 27/09/21 02:30 UTC
Ohhh, several episodes in!!!! Did you reach the cat leg yet? I laughed SO HARD at that. Glad you are enjoying it! I agree, the odd characters add a lot of flavor to the show, definitely an interesting set up!
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post