DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: MikeD Black Summer (a zombie appocolypse movie) - Sun 14/04/19 14:36 UTC
Not sure how many of you have a 'love/hate' relationship with these sorts of movies. But I do <wink> This is a new 'series' by Netflix, but I try to be 'impartial' <g>

There were things I =REALLY= liked and some things I really =hated= (note that I liked it more than hated it <chuckle>)

Rather than 'pollute' the waters ... as it were ... I want to wait a bit and see what others thought before I 'speak out' <g> Anyone else watch it yet?
Posted By: KenSeg Re: Black Summer (a zombie appocolypse movie) - Sun 14/04/19 15:46 UTC
I watched it. It was okay but not great in my opinion. I dislike fast zombies, being more of a Romero zombie fan like in the Walking Dead. Acting was okay but not great but at least they didn't go for total blood schlock.
Posted By: MikeD Re: Black Summer (a zombie appocolypse movie) - Sun 14/04/19 15:50 UTC
I was less conflicted about the 'fast' zombies since they couldn't seem to open a door or the like <wink> But you can see my full assessment in a day or two <g>
Posted By: Dugan Re: Black Summer (a zombie appocolypse movie) - Sat 18/05/19 06:41 UTC
Thanks for the info. I was surfing NetFlix and was wondering about this one.
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post