DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post

Round 10 - The Results: STFU

Posted By: Gryphon

Round 10 - The Results: STFU - Mon 19/08/19 16:54 UTC

Congratulations! Everyone got on the scoreboard this round! However this one is turning into a real nail-biter of a photo finish!

We have a tie! Congratulations Dugan and AquaDyne for scoring 12 points each!

But who is the winner, and who is the real winner at second place?

A bit of investigating showed:
Dugan having 45 points total through Round 7 (and in first place on the score board). Dugan dealt Round 8, and scored 5 points for Round 9 - combined total (plus the 12 points for this round) Places Dugan at 62 points!

AquaDyne having 45 points total through Round 7 (in fourth place on the score board). AquaDyne scored 7 points Round 8, and scored 7 points for Round 9 - combined total (plus the 12 points for this round) Places AquaDyne at 63 points!

CONGRATULATIONS AQUA!

1) Santa (is) Training First Uberclaus by Mackey 3 Points
2) Stay True & Fabulously Unique by Weez 10 Points
3) Santa's Toy Factory Unionized (Elves have wokers' rights!) by Aquadyne 12 Points
4) Starman Terraforms Future Universe by Tusk 1 Point
5) Shamrock Tries Funny Underwear by Shamrock 7 Points
6) Stranger Things: Frightfully Uplifting (and happily scary) by Mina 5 Points
7) Stressed Teenager Finds Understanding (But ONLY from other stressed teenagers!) by Gypsy 2 Points
8) Spirits Tickle Fannies Unpleasantly (unless you enjoy that kind of thing) by Exeter 2 Points
9) Skin Tight Flight Uniforms (The golden age of science fiction) by Dugan 12 Points
Posted By: Weez

Re: Round 10 - The Results: STFU - Wed 21/08/19 17:33 UTC

How does that overall scoresheet get out of date so fast? razz Thanks for doing the figuring. I'm hopefully back on my usual online schedule. Didn't realize how long I was off! Missed the voting completely, obviously.
Posted By: Gypsy

Re: Round 10 - The Results: STFU - Wed 21/08/19 18:51 UTC

Well done guys! grin
© 2020 DreamLyrics Play-by-Post