Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Play-by-Post
Who's Online Now
3 members (Phoenix Prime, Miales, AquaDyne), 32 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games Recruiting List

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Wolf #863517 Thu 13/10/16 06:23 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Keiko

“Uh huh. Different but not. Changed but not.”

Keiko patted Tomomi’s arm and settled back against the rock to let Her light shine on them now. Keiko knew that she thought too much about things that were... well, different. She felt it was probably the influence of the Cards that she wondered about things no one else seemed to think about. For instance, did the Goddess Attera stand in the sky far from the Goddess Dayala so that the healing light of Mercy and Compassion could be most effective? Did Lady Dayala mind that for a few moments, here in this part of the world, She was eclipsed by the goodness of Lady Attera? It was a question she might ask Bekkah, for she and her sister served those two Goddesses. But Keiko thought that perhaps, given how beautifully She shone down on the World at this moment, that Lady Dayala had probably not minded.

If not for the presence of her beautiful friend, Keiko might have wished she could be with Grandmother to ask her about these things. But no... she had been sent to walk the World, and experience its wonders. This wonder that happened today? It was a thing to remember for all time.

“And you just smile all you want,” she whispered to Tomomi. “I know I will smile every time I think of this day and time.” She let a wistful sigh escape. “Oh, how interesting Marketday will be next week!”

And then, Keiko just watched the Forest, already settled back to its usual dark beauty. She watched and waited for her friends to go about their daily tasks in the fields below, for the music she might share now would be ever so much more joyous than it would have been before Lady Attera smiled on the world. After a little while, she heard Lady Bekkah’s kind, soft voice and smiled again at Tomomi. Lyric answered her... oh, and how might she have seen — or even heard — today’s miracle?

“Come, my friend.” Keiko rose gracefully and held out both hands to Tomomi. “Let us reassure the Lady Healer that her prayers have been well received.”

Once Keiko stood, the top of her head could be seen behind an outcropping a few steps away.

"Everything is bad except unicorns." -- Phoebe
Kel #863544 Thu 13/10/16 15:18 UTC
Bekkah

[To Lyric]

"Yes, I agree. There is much to be done still but that task will fall to us all I believe."

She noticed Keiko and Tomomi as they stood.

"Ahh, there they are. Forgive me, but I must speak to Tomomi." she said as she continued forward.

[With Keiko, Tomomi and Lyric if she follows]

She couldn't help but smile towards Tomomi as she rounded the outcropping to stop before the pair.

"As I'm sure everyone saw and felt, my Goddess deemed my plea was a worthy one. Tomomi, I can sense the difference in you. I suspect everyone will. How does it feel?" she asked curiously.

Anyone reading body language could easily tell that the Atteran was tired. Very tired. They might not understand exactly what had happened, but it was pretty obvious that Bekkah had paid a price.

Wolf #863546 Thu 13/10/16 15:35 UTC
Online Away

Lyric

Oh, it was more than that, or it would be. Lyric didn't know exactly what Bekkah had sought from her Goddess, nor what was delivered. She believed the need was to right a wrong among the forestkin, to ease their situation, maybe even suffering (if such was the best word). What she did know was that every action had a reaction. And that there were always consequences for the things we say and do. Some can be known and expected, sought after, predicted even. But others were the unseen kind, the unintended consequences. Lyric had no idea what those were yet, but all would reveal itself soon in the What Will Be.

Now was not the time to mention these thoughts. The Atteranw as tired and needed food and rest. So Lyric followed her as she spoke with Tomomi.

Wolf #863560 Thu 13/10/16 17:16 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
Tomomi

Tomomi stood, aided by her friend. The hood of the travel cloak nodded once, soft and easy.

But when Bekkah arrived her hood fell, she looked at the ground and shuffle her feet. She took a breath and whispered.

“It feels the same... it feels completely different.

“I think, I think it will help lots... a whole lot, when one of us gets lost, and we need to find the way back to being someone again...

“But...

“But...”

The little Forest Folk hesitated.

“I don’t know...

“I don’t know how to say thank you. I mean, thank you. But somehow, somehow words don’t seem to be able to say enough, for what you have gifted us.

“I’m just a little Forest Kin...

“I’m sorry I don’t have enough right words to say thank you proper and right.”

She swallowed.

“But I can smile.

“For all of us.

“And that’s real nice.”

She blinked.

“You know, I never thought of it before. No matter who you are, no matter what you are... Smiles... they don’t need words. Everyone knows what you mean... always.”

Wolf #863564 Thu 13/10/16 17:34 UTC
Bekkah

She continued to smile, the small person's response giving her strength.

"No thanks are needed my dear. Just keep my Lady in your thoughts at times of need."

"And smiles are a wonderful way to express yourself. Smiles and hugs." she said stepping forward, holding her arms out to hug Tomomi if she was willing to accept it.

Wolf #863572 Thu 13/10/16 18:11 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
Tomomi

The little Forest Kin nodded, stepping forward to let herself be hugged. Very, very shyly she hugged back, still getting used to being close to people.

Wolf #863582 Thu 13/10/16 18:58 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Keiko

She smiled, too, at Lady Bekkah and Tomomi.

“Thank you for helping, Lady Bekkah. I know there are still wrongs that must be righted, but for now...” She nodded. “For today and for this bright morning, smiles and thanks are enough. And you should rest, my Lady. It was a powerful thing you did, and you look exhausted. Do you need help reaching your destination? I’m sure any one of the goodwives would be happy to let you rest in their home if joining your companions at the tower would be too great an effort.”

Keiko looked out over the fields. “They’re healthy and hearty folks and perhaps would not need your blessings during your entire stay here.” She looked back at the healer before continuing. “And because they respect your station, they respect you, and would help you merely because you serve Lady Attera.”

The young Rhoni tilted her head to one side. “And I think sometimes this is a vexation to you, isn’t it?” She waved her hand to indicate that Bekkah need not answer. “Your Lady loves you dearly, that much is plain to see. Perhaps She has shown you the Path you have traveled so that you might do all the things that have led you to this place at this time. The currents are more capricious than the Deities, I think, but we who travel the currents of the World do choose which waves to ride.”

She chuckled. “You are exhausted, and I am babbling again. Please, Lady Bekkah, allow the people here to help you. I would be happy to talk your ears off when you are rested.”

Keiko glanced at Lyric then. “I was going to share some music with Tomomi when the Lady Attera smiled on the world. If Lady Bekkah needs no assistance or if she would like to stay for a while with one of the goodwives, we would venture down to the base of the Rock. I would be pleased to have you join us... if you would like to hear my little ocarina.”

Then she looked at Tomomi with a knowing smile. “And perhaps I might sing, for I know my voice is more pleasing to most ears than that of the Guardians and our Young Master, the tone-deaf Lord.”

Our Young Master... Yes, Keiko really did feel enough at home here at Waverider’s Watch to experience at least gratitude — though perhaps not fealty — to Lord Dominic Dominie Korie.

Wolf #863587 Thu 13/10/16 19:38 UTC
Online Away

Lyric

The minstrel was content now to trail in the 'wake' of the Atteran and listen as the gregarious Rhoni girl and the diffident Forestkin held Bekkah's attention.

As a truth, Lyric knew she wasn't part of this village nor part of the group that had taken up residence here either. She had only met Ser Pietro two passings of She before and hadn't seen him since the midday previous. She was not uncomfortable being alone or realizing that she was still a lone traveller on the Heartwood searching for a Song.

To keep with the 'water and currents' metaphor that Keiko used so often that it became a bit contagious, Lyric was adrift. Maybe that was how it was meant to be. Maybe not. She would simply have to ride the waves and see where it took her. For now though, this was the right place because this is the place where her steps had brought her.

Bekkah

She gave Keiko a fond smile, like that of an older sister to a younger one.

"I am not so weary as that, but I shall rest later. First, I need speak to my friends and I think Sir Pietro as well. I know they will have questions, and I am fairly certain that they will be looking for me. I believe my Lady's touch was quite hard to miss and mistake for something else."

Unless they had more to say, she headed down towards where the other would probably be found.

Wolf #863597 Thu 13/10/16 20:29 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Keiko

Keiko nodded. “I think they may all be up at the tower. I believe I saw your Jvrillian go up earlier. Though how your Lady’s smile could be seen as something other than what it was...” She chuckled. “If one were overly interested in intrigue, perhaps another explanation could be found.”

Holding out her hand to Tomomi, the Rhoni managed a bit of a curtsy to the healer. “May your day be a bright and happy one, Lady Bekkah.”

She looked at Lyric and then up toward the tower. Squire Pietro was likely to be there... hadn’t he gone up last night? She certainly hadn’t seen him come back down.

“You’re more than welcome to join us, Lyric. But if you feel you ought to seek out your friend Pietro, we will certainly understand that. Now or later... there is time for music.” She sighed softly as she smiled. “There is always time for music.”

As Lady Bekkah sought out her companions in the Tower, Keiko and Tomomi went in the opposite direction... to the base of the Rock. In addition to her famous and delicious meat pies, Missus Heatherson made splendid breakfast sweetbreads. They might not be quite as excellent as Missus Miller’s muffins, but the bits of cinnamon crumble on the top of Missus Heatherson’s sweetbread was something Keiko had never seen before... not quite like this.

If Lyric joined them, that would be delightful. And if Lyric went with Lady Bekkah to find her friend Pietro? Well, that would be magnificent for Lyric! Neither current was better or worse; both simply were. Either way, Keiko headed for the Heathersons’ home when they reached the base of the Rock. She would ask for a bit of bread before treating the small community — and especially her beautiful friend — with music.

[OOC: If my understanding of the situation is correct, Bekkah is going back to the To Waverider’s Watch thread, Keiko and Tomomi are staying here, and our Lyrical Leaf in the Wind is going wherever she wants to go.]

Wolf #863630 Fri 14/10/16 02:59 UTC
Online Away

Lyric

"I asked Ser Pietro to find me when time availed him of an opportunity. It would put us at cross-purposes were I to seek him out while he was seeking me out, especially if we went looking in two different directions."

Lyric looked to lady Bekkah and smiled. "I would be content to follow along and listen to you recount this story, as surely you will when you rejoin your friends. I would because I love stories and maybe I might be inspired to think of a few words myself and perhaps a melody to fit them... But, Keiko has offered me an invitation and it would be rude to turn that down in favor of following you without invitation. I hope you will not be offended should I take leave to allow you to find your companions without me while I listen to some music and await Ser Pietro and my pack?"

Bekkah

She listened to Lyric. The girl was so formal, yet so sweet. At least that was the impression she got.

"Please go where you please. You never need an invitation to join me, although most days, that's not a very interesting option. I'm sure you'll hear the tale at some point. I suspect, I'll be explaining myself more than a few times."

She continued moving, not in the least surprised to see her friends coming towards her.

Wolf #863696 Fri 14/10/16 19:40 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Keiko

Like cats scattering after a loud noise, partnerings of the morning broke apart and were reformed. Lady Yurisdotter ascended to meet Kadri, Mikal, and Cesare on the stairs. Keiko, Lyric, and the Forest Kin walked the base of the rock, looping along the Rhoni Path as it headed east. Pietro could see the two women and their small companion as they walked past the Blackhair farmhouse, Keiko waving to Mister Blackhair as they went by. He was already at work cutting blocks of peat to feed his small kiln, but he paused to nod an acknowledgment. If Pietro wished, it would be easy to continue on, follow in their wake, and catch up to the three just about the time they got to the Heathersons’ farmhouse.

The little one’s step was light... it almost had a skip in it.

The goodwife saw the three approach, crossing her arms after she swept the dust out from the front door.

She eyed the Forest Kin with a touch of suspicion — as though she might suspect that if anyone were at fault for anything, it would be her. Lyric she didn't know, so for that lass, she’d be giving the benefit of the doubt. Keiko she did know so the Rhoni lass would get a chance to present herself.

“Cor... it’s been a good morning...

“Ye ain’t come changing me good mood, are ye?”

Keiko shook her head and smiled brightly. “Such a thought could never enter my mind, Missus Heatherson! You have been too gracious and kind since I arrived, and I only have the desire to return the same favors to you.”

Gesturing to Lyric, she said, “I have made a new friend in Miss Lyric, who is a minstrel and from a tiny place even I have never seen. Like me, she is experiencing the great wonders that our World holds.” Then she nodded to Tomomi. “This is Tomomi. I do know the Small Ones are hard to tell apart, but she is the one who has brought me the beautiful pigments I mentioned several weeks past and, with her Kin, helps convey the fruits and herbs and medicines to the market.”

First, she gave Tomomi a smile and then Lyric. “Missus Heatherson makes the very best meat pies you will ever find in all your travels, Friend Lyric. Everyone at Waverider’s Watch and all the Forest Folk who fancy such things will surely tell you this very same thing if you ask them. Even Renyard, who is more well-traveled than all of us, would say the same.”

Then she turned back to the goodwife.

“Today, I have such joy in my heart that I wanted to greet you on this day of wonders and introduce you to my friends. I had thought to sit a ways up on the rock and share my music with you...” She spread her arms to include the three farmhouses and fields. “...all of you. The cows certainly seem to like it. Perhaps I imagine it, but they do step more lively when I place dance tunes. And you cannot deny — nor could Missus Barley nor Missus Blackhair — that some of my tunes bring a smile to your face.”

Keiko looked around from the front of the Heatherson home and across the fields.

“Cor, but it be a beautiful place for all that you be snugged against a Forest that be hurtin’ and turned mean.” She sighed. “Well, I’m just a silly girl and can’t help feel sorry for the Forest being turned to what it is from what it was.”

She shrugged, and her bright smile returned. “I had thought to ask, if you’d not be minding and have such to spare, if I might exchange a tune of your choosing for a bit of your sweetbread with the cinnamon crumbles on top. For I like it ever so much, and Lyric has not likely ever had such a fabulous treat, being from a place so small and off the Caravans’ path. Oh, if you haven’t any or are saving it for a special treat, I’ll accept your word on that, of course, I will! And I’ll gift you a tune anyway, for it be an excellent and beautiful day!”

[OOC: The beginning part of this post was written with a little help from my friends... In this case, the GM and his NPCs.]

Wolf #863698 Fri 14/10/16 20:17 UTC
Pietro

The squire lengthened his stride and headed out following Keiko, Lyric and the small person. After a few strides, he started to trot and managed to catch up with them as Keiko was talking with Missus Heatherson.

Wolf #863699 Fri 14/10/16 20:21 UTC
Online Away

Lyric

The girl from Kethy's Woods trailed along, happy to be included and content to have a path to follow so she could focus on more of the things around her. A bird. Some flowers. A few weathered and worn rocks that poked up through the hard pack dirt that served as a thoroughfare. Everything was relevant and everything told a story. The bees and the bunnies.... all of it was a wonderment to her. No matter how many times she might see things she never saw any of them exactly as she saw them right then. That could be said for any individual moment in any place she found herself. This day she was here and she enjoyed it for the moment it was. Maybe later she would pass by to enjoy everything again in a different light as She passed overhead... and then maybe again in the evening.

She knew she could simply sit and spend endless moments, one after another, just enjoying this moment as it became the next. But Keiko had a purpose and a plan and that meant being somewhere else.

So Lyric followed and enjoyed that too.

She listened quietly and nodded when she was introduced.

"I sing a fair bit too, and hope I won't change your good mood neither."

Pietro joined them and he had her pack with him.

"Oh Squire Pietro.... You are so kind," she said with a sudden rush of joy that matched the color in her cheeks. Her laughter was light and honest. She reached out to cup her right palm against his cheek.

"You are a good friend... More than I deserve, but I am grateful all the same." Her hand was warm and soft.

Wolf #863702 Fri 14/10/16 20:33 UTC
Pietro

Pietro smiled and felt a warmth on his face at the effusiveness of her words. Reaching up, he gave her hand on his cheek a brief squeeze.

"It is a pleasure to share friendship with you, Miss Lyric, and I am hardly... more than you deserve."

Wolf #864368 Sun 23/10/16 16:45 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Waverider’s Watch
The Heatherson Farm
Rameday, the Sixth Day of Yrick

Keiko, Lyric, Pietro, Tomomi, and two others

“...to which the Merchant asked, ‘Why not?’ The Jvrillian put his fists on his hips, ‘Because I’ll get halfway across and you’ll put out the light!’”

Their work at the barn was finished at about the time Lyric, Keiko, and Tomomi returned from their walk. Pietro was in conversation with a dark-haired man and another of the lill’un Forest Kin. Tomomi skipped up to the other Forest Kin, at which point, both strangers raised their hands to cover their faces.

But there was little time for idle chatter. Mister Heatherson was coming in from the fields, and it was time to fill his open barn with his cows. Seeing the condition of the barn brought a tilt of his head and then a smile.

Last edited by Wolf; Sun 23/10/16 17:51 UTC.
Wolf #864686 Wed 26/10/16 15:38 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal - first with Cesare, Bekkah, and Kadri, then adding everyone else and subtracting Bekkah

Having agreed with Kadri, Bekkah, and Cesare that the next step in any plan is gathering information, and standing on the stairs talking to each other is not going to get them anywhere, Mikal bids Bekkah a restful nap and heads down the stairs with Kadri and Cesare.

Reaching the bottom he doesn't see the others anywhere, however he recalls that Pietro turned right after he left them earlier in the day and he hasn't seen him reappear so he leads the others that way, stopping by the Blackhair's home first, and not finding them there continuing on to the Heatherson's.

Reaching the home, he can see a gathering of people out by the barn so he moves there.

"I hope everyone had a restful sleep and is still as refreshed by what our humble Atteran managed to achieve as I am?" He says to the group at large.

Last edited by Zeim; Wed 26/10/16 15:39 UTC.
Zeim #864751 Wed 26/10/16 23:47 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Waverider’s Watch
The Heatherson Farm
Rameday, the Sixth Day of Yrick

Cesare, Kadri, Keiko, Lyric, Mikal, Pietro, Tomomi and others

In truth, it actually was not hard to find the other village visitors. Pietro, Keiko, and Lyric were gathered in a loose knot by the open barn, sheltered between that simple structure and the farmhouse. They were in conversation; while the two women were both close and serious, something must have been said to set the Squire in good humor. Certain things had changed, however. There was a Forest Folk there or one that certainly matched the proper description. This one fit the description of a lill’un, with a patchwork leather travel cloak, hood up and face cast in shadow. Fine white lace with scalloped edges peeked out from the cloak’s long sleeves, and this odd person never wandered far from the Rhoni lass.

Standing quietly in the shadow of the barn was a second lill’un, though this one’s cloak was much better crafted.

Behind all of them, on the other side of the barn, Ruri Heatherson was putting his herd to bed. He seemed to have acquired a helper — a small man with dark hair. They were hard to discern, for not only was it getting dark, but they were also in the barn’s sunset shadows. One cow, one stall. In fact, the western side of the barn was already full, and it was amply apparent that the remainder of the space would soon have an entirely bovine population.

And that was the last thing that had changed.

From the barn to the rock’s lower ramparts a rope had been strung. Along the rope, in a rough even spacing, were most of the horses. They had been halter tied, far enough apart that they couldn’t reach each other. A few paces off, a tarp had been thrown over several large items, the corners and sides held down with rocks. The large objects looked suspiciously like saddles.

Most of the horses had been moved to the line. Two had not. Pietro’s and an unfamiliar bay just stood unbound. They appeared to be satisfied with where they were and didn’t seem like they were planning on going anywhere anytime soon.

Wolf #864755 Thu 27/10/16 01:22 UTC
Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Kadri:

"Hoi, and greetings, goodfolk. However, if you were planning on deeds of gallantry and freedom, then I would dearly wish to be in on the conversation, because if there is one thing I can't stand, its bullies. Including any who would put a yoke on another people for their convenience."

A pause.

"To be less poetic, if you are up to something, I would dearly wish to be in on it - and I am sure I speak for my friends too."

Wolf #864774 Thu 27/10/16 11:48 UTC
Wizop
Administrator
Wizop
Administrator
Cesare

He brings up the rear of the group, staying in the background. There are forest folk there and he is not sure how they feel about strangers. There is also a girl he hasn't met but assumes must be the Lyric that Pietro has mentioned. And there is Keiko.

He nods to Pietro.

Wolf #864786 Thu 27/10/16 12:54 UTC
Pietro

The squire nodded in greeting to Kadri, Cesare and Mikal, murmuring something appropriately greeting-like. He seemed in a more or less good mood, but his mind appeared to be occupied with something.

After a moment, he turned to Kadri.

"It is quite probable that we - at least some of us - will soon be up to something with which you..." he made an all-encompassing gesture, "would be welcome to join in with."

Wolf #864788 Thu 27/10/16 13:11 UTC
Online Away

Lyric

Having been finally reunited with her rucksack, the minstrel girl now carried it on her back. She was still wearing the same clothes from the day before. She held a mandolin in her hands and might have been playing a bit for the group about her near the barn when the new arrivals came around the corner and caught sight of them. It seemed possible this group might have been preparing to seek out the other group as well, but now they were met.

The soldier or warrior was the first to extend a greeting, followed soon by Dama Korie... or Kadri, as Lyric has heard her name mentioned. Pietro returned the greeting. Music or no, Lyric could tell that the Squire's mind was still weighted with the thoughts of What Will Be.

As Pietro speaks, Lyric takes note of the third in their group. She had briefly sighted him before this day, when first she arrived. He was also Rhoni or of Rhoni blood, given the manner of his clothing and the features of his face, and Lyric felt an attraction for him that made her blush a little. She couldn't remember his name, for she had only heard it in passing... Chay-something. He was quite fetching, as the saying goes. She tried to look away, to hide her flush, but couldn't quite manage it completely.

Wolf #864790 Thu 27/10/16 13:17 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

He nods to the others, but addresses Pietro since the man replied to him. "I wonder if it is the same errand we just spoke with Bekkah about?"

He glances around, seeing the farmer and noting the new arrival, and the new horse.

"Perhaps it would be better to discuss details inside?"

Wolf #864793 Thu 27/10/16 13:50 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Keiko

When the others arrived, she looked for and did not see Lady Bekkah.

The was no reason for her to think of the Cards she had read — was it just last night? — and yet, the arrival of Dama Kadri, her Jvrillian, and the Lost Rhoni brought their message to mind once more. And that was most peculiar. It was not the speaking of the thing that must be done but the arrival of...

Her brows furrowed. Was it one of them or another of them? Or perhaps it was the group of them that sent a shiver through her. She wrapped an arm almost protectively around Tomomi’s shoulders.

Hidden forces that were not kind at all, planning something... interference. Why think of that now with the arrival of Lady Bekkah’s friends?

When the Jvrillian spoke, however, Keiko said quite simply, “The cows would be less interested in your discussions than the stars.”

She blinked as though surprised she had spoken up. But the words led to another wave and this one demanded the sharing of other words.

“We have all committed to the task of helping the Forest Kin, Mikal D’Allyne. Speak your mind freely, for even women and the very Kin we hope to help would be interested in the details.”

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wolf 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Talon475, Randal Trimmer, Kimf, Yvon, TennesseeBaron
177 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Zeim
Member Spotlight
TennesseeBaron
TennesseeBaron
Tiptonville, TN
Forum Statistics
Forums103
Topics2,840
Posts140,688
Members177
Most Online296
Jan 19th, 2020
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Play-by-Post. DreamLyrics Play-by-Post does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy