Eye of the Dragon
DreamLyrics Play-by-Post
Who's Online Now
1 members (Miales), 11 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Dice Roller
You will need to enable Javascript in order to view the Dice Roller.
Games Recruiting List

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
Wolf #857576 Fri 29/07/16 11:58 UTC
Bekkah

She showed no fear as the large guardian approached. She looked up at him as he spoke, his voice resonating through her body with its low tones. He spoke in riddles, and before she could say anything, Keiko spoke.

Finally, she turned back to him and bowed her head to the big man.

"Renyard, it is a pleasure to speak with you. It seems you know of me already somehow. So you know I meant no harm. I simply wanted to check out the wares for sale and greet the people of the forest. It is as natural to me as it is for a horse to run."

She thought about his riddle.

"I'm sorry. I am not nearly as wise as some. I fear, I've been told on countless occasions that I take an unrealistic view of the world. Perhaps, that is true for I do not look at the world like a fighter would or a merchant. I don't see sides, I see people. And pain. And where I see it, I wish to bring mercy."

"As far as your question. I suppose you're saying that I could cure the symptom but the actual cause is so great in magnitude that it would quickly restore the poison?"

"And if that is what you are telling me, then I see a dilemma. I still wish to help, but perhaps a person I help would be even worse off when they returned to the forest. And I would not wish for that."

Then she gave him a bright smile looking up at him again.

"Or I am nowhere near the truth you wish me to see for as I said, I am but a simple servant of my Lady."

Wolf #857582 Fri 29/07/16 12:21 UTC
Wizop
Administrator
Online Content
Wizop
Administrator
Cesare

He pauses, studying the scenes all around him. He can tell their are undercurrents here, it seems that Bekkah may have stirred one. The warning of the girl, Keiko, had been mentioned to him last night and he had no desire to upset any balance that existed here. He is the interloper here afterall.. and as usual. It is a role familiar to him.

So he does not turn to go further towards the mill. He watches for a moment until Bekkah seems to have been safely extricated and the eddies start to settle.

The other thing he wants to do today is to talk to Keiko. He is guessing she is Rhoni and the first he has met since leaving his family. He wants to know more but that predisposes that she is willing to talk to him. She may not be. However, observing her as he has been, it does seem that she is keen to talk to others.

Not quite the time or place, so he heads back towards the settlement, avoiding those visiting the market, to find a place to sit and observe at a distance and wait until Keiko returns.

Wolf #857602 Fri 29/07/16 16:52 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal - (with Jerris and Mikkie, and NO he is not running up and down stairs to hold these conversations. If you want them to be done separately, one by one, let me know. Will go talk to the guy by the stairs once finished talking here.)

He listens to Jerris and Mikkie's answers, nodding in agreement with Jerris' actions. "It is not always easy to do the right thing." He replies. "And sometimes good deeds are punished. Still, it lets one sleep well at night."

When Jerris talks about the Forest Denizens killing the Hasturian, he grunts in some surprise. **So, they just let them do what they want then? Killing a man over an argument about strawberries?**

"Was it reported back to Talantal?" Mikal finds it hard to believe that a report back to the Imperial Cathedral about the death of a Hasturian investigator would not have brought some sort of response.

A related response from Mikkie brings a similar surprised grunt. "I thought these were Talantal lands? Do the laws of the Duchy not apply here?"

Wolf #857608 Fri 29/07/16 17:29 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Waverider’s Watch
The Dirkwood Foret
Marketday, the Fourth Day of Yrick

Mikal … and Jerris and Mikkie

"That's pretty much the jist of it ..."

Jerris tasted his stew and then moved to collect three sets of bowls and spoons.

"And I am sure Thomas reported it to the keep in his missives, documenting it as yet another reason why he shouldn't be here. That said, this is the wrong end of the mainland laddie, so what happens here happens here. The Duchy of Talantal is like a sleepy bear. Slow to movement but I suspect when they make up their mind about this place it'll come down hard as a sledge.

"Whether or not that happens in our lifetime, however, is a completely other question."

On the tower top, Mikkie leaned back and laced his fingers behind his neck.

"They are Talantal lands. Just remember whose, though.

"As for the Forest Folk ..."

The guardsman just shrugged his shoulders.

"Their elders would be the first to remind you they aren't exactly Imperial Citizens."

Wolf #857612 Fri 29/07/16 17:45 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal - with Mikkie

"No, but they are on Imperial lands where Imperial law applies. Especially laws against murder."

He returns the shrug, after a moment. "Not that I am so good at following those laws myself, but still, there are some lines we do not cross without repercussions."

Bidding Mikkie a good day he says, "Perhaps I will go talk to the one you pointed out. I don't suppose he has a name?"

Whether he gets a name from Mikkie or not, he moves back to the base of the tower and heads across to the one by the stairs. He decides to leave his crossbow, swords, and shields behind, this being Market Day, and he not wanting to provoke. All he carries is the Rhoni Dagger Cesare made for him on his belt, though he is wearing his armour.

Zeim #857628 Fri 29/07/16 21:33 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Waverider’s Watch
The Dirkwood Foret

Mikal … and Others

"Well actually that's a matter of debate ... whether or not they have names. They have things they call themselves, but its not like they are names ...

"But really, you should look at Marketday as another Restday. Not many places in the world you get an extra day to sit in Her light."

This left Mikal to return down the tower steps and then cross the Rock. As he left the building Kadri fell into his wake, now both of them bound for the steps which lead from these heights to the village below.

The bigg'un in question was about a third o the way down, on one of the intermediate landings. It was a well chosen place; it had a good view of the hamlet and market, a decent view of the lands to the west and of the stairs continuing upwards.

The cloaked Forest Folk was obviously turned to oversee the market affair. That said, it was Kadri alone that noticed the slightest shifting of this one's hood, perhaps betraying, in a subtle manner, that this guardian was now aware they were being approached from above.

Wolf #857632 Fri 29/07/16 23:24 UTC
Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Kadri moves alongside Mikal and subtly nuges him and murmurs.

"That one in the cloak overseeing - he knows we are coming."

Wolf #857661 Sun 31/07/16 01:35 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Keiko

From her spot several paces from Renyard, she noted that the slightest rustle seemed to go through him. Or maybe she imagined it. It still worried her — there were so many currents that someone could get lost in them. She looked up at the Guardian and saw Dama Korie and the Jvrillian coming down the stairs. Almost involuntarily, she took a step back, coming as close as was polite to Renyard, wrapping her cloak around herself more tightly as she did so.

She had to wonder why it was that the Nine Arrows card came so quickly to mind as she watched the group’s leader walk down the stairs. And her eyes widened.

That was odd... he was no Rhoni, but he had a dagger that was clearly of Rhoni design. She blinked and stifled a gasp. That was so... wrong. Who would even do something like that?!?

“So much chaos,” she whispered. She wanted to consult her Deck... but she suspected it wouldn’t say anything different than it had said already. So many currents... chaos...

"Everything is bad except unicorns." -- Phoebe
Kel #857670 Sun 31/07/16 12:29 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Waverider’s Watch
The Dirkwood Foret

Mikal, Kadri, Cesare, Bekkah, Keiko … and an occupation of Forest Folk

Mikal and Kadri made their way to the stairs and took the first two or three steps down as a a matter of course. They were still well above the hamlet and also above the Guardian on the steps. That they were spotted was a bit disconcerting but expected; the cut of stairs was well visible along its entire length.

Even to those clustered near its base – Bekkah, Keiko and the Forest Folk they are talking to. The rest of the kin, bigg’uns and lill’uns, milling along the worn path and shepherded by one particular bigg’un, went about their trading. It was the best of their wares the carts and baskets had on display, which was both curious and disturbing. It would seem the Forest Folk got the best pickings … and tomorrow’s secondary market would be the leftovers.

Kadri and Mikal would also see Cesare pause – not entering the village in respect for the Market traditions. Yet with trio near the base of the stairs he was also prevented from returning up to the Tower.

The two above had to first descend the stairs halfway to reach the Guardian. As they got closer the cloaked one did not seem to acknowledge their approach. Kari, however, was still very sure they had been noticed.

What happened when they reached the Guardian’s landing would thus be up to them.

The same held for Cesare; if he held beyond the border of conversation, that was his choice to make.

Meanwhile the bigg’un, called Renyard by the Rhoni lass, continued his conversation with the two women. He addressed Bekkah first, after carefully considering her words.

“And what if I were to tell you, Healer, that while the former has more truth in it than the latter, both might be accurate. The second is more a matter of pragmatics. The first is a better understanding of what the path you have crossed.”

His raspy voice was companionably toned. He was beneath his Guardian’ gaze, so of course he felt safe and secure.

“I think it is more than a matter of mere understanding.”

He looked to the Forest, the market and his kin.

“I could offer a narrative. But over the years I have travelled – and I have seen the sun rise over the Dawnview Temple, cooled my feet in the waters below Sherman’s Keep, walked the shadows of the Alley that runs through the heart of Trundle-on-the-Hill - I know that my words would not be believed.

“A best they might be heard, they could even be considered, but they would not be felt, they would not be known.

“A swordsman could explain what it means to be pierced by a dagger, but until it happens to you, you never really know what its like.

“Lady Bekkah, you could explain to an apprentice the joy and worth it is to bind another’s wounds. But until that apprentice does so herself, how could she really know how it feels?”

His dark shadow faced hood turned towards the Atteran.

“So I ask my questions.

“Because the path they lead you is the only way you’ll actually find a meaningful answer.”

It was a little while more before he returned his attention to Keiko.

“I know you want to return to your Cards, to test the depths of the currents here. And I know when you lay them out the same ones are always turned over. You should be more concerned that the Cards may be cuffing you like a wuffess her cub; of course the currents run deep at Waverider’s Watch, any child should be able to figure that out.

“Are you searching for a Truth?

“Maybe you have already touched on it.

“And the question is a very different one. If you know something to be a Truth, should you run from it?”

[[OOC Note: Keiko may have to backup to her previous post to understand Reynard’s comment in context!]]

Last edited by Wolf; Sun 31/07/16 15:22 UTC.
Wolf #857672 Sun 31/07/16 12:44 UTC
Wizop
Administrator
Online Content
Wizop
Administrator
Cesare

He sighs. Both directions currently seem inadvisable, so he makes himself unobtrusive and sits down cross-legged to observe the day and wait until the way is clear.

Wolf #857726 Mon 01/08/16 12:30 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal - with Kadri and cloaked one

He nods slightly to Kadri's observation but continues down the stairs without hesitation. Coming around a bend in the staircase he stops 2 or 3 steps above the cloaked person, at a tactical advantage just in case, and with Kadri behind him, also just in case.

He pauses a moment to see if the cloaked figure will acknowledge their presence and then, "Your pardon. I wondered if we might speak?"

Wolf #857729 Mon 01/08/16 12:50 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Waverider’s Watch
The Dirkwood Foret

The cloaked figure did not turn, but their stance was certainly balanced. The hood shifted, just a bit, the slightest bit towards the ones approaching. From beneath the hood came a rough, almost gravelly voice, low and with a definite rolling of certain consonants.

The voice nagged, at the edge of memory. It was a voice they had heard before.

"Speaking is allowed."

Last edited by Wolf; Mon 01/08/16 12:50 UTC.
Wolf #857730 Mon 01/08/16 12:54 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal - with Kadri and cloaded one

(OOC - Wolf, a voice, i.e. specific person, they'd heard before or an accent they'd heard before?)

He glances out over the area taking in the view the figure had, then looks back. "I've heard mention of something called the One Rule. I wondered if you might tell us what and why that is?"

Zeim #857732 Mon 01/08/16 13:17 UTC
Bekkah

She listened to the guardian's words. Nothing ever seemed straight forward from him. Puzzling through his words, she was guessing that he was suggesting she go into the forest to determine his meaning for herself. She didn't know that their path truly lay that way.

Last edited by Nivek; Tue 02/08/16 14:53 UTC.
Wolf #857734 Mon 01/08/16 13:43 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Keiko

She glanced over her shoulder for a moment, taking her eyes from the potential drama above them, and nodded to Renyard.

“Truth comes in many guises — comforting or burning or a puppy teasing one to seek even more Truths.”

She looked back up at the Guardian.

“No, Renyard. One should not run from Truth. But sometimes it is best to approach it cautiously.”

Lady Bekkah called out to those above then, moving the currents in another way. Keiko relaxed just the tiniest bit and she sighed softly.

“I think this is a Truth to be approached in the middle way... not timidly, not foolishly headlong. It is the way of...” She tilted her head, considering how best she might put a voice to the vague sense she felt.

And then she smiled, addressing Renyard but still looking at the Guardian.

“It is the way of meeting, perhaps, one’s betrothed for the first time... trepidation, excitement, worry, peace, and every other thing one might feel when meeting a stranger about whom you know little, but with whom you will spend many years riding the waves.”

She looked over her shoulder again at Renyard... well, at some point on his chest, anyway.

“You are not Michi, of course. But you are very much like Grandfather in the way you speak. The newest visitor to the market today reminds me of my youngest sister in their hesitancy and then determination.” Keiko sighed out a soft chuckled. “Your Guardian, however, is unlike any I’ve ever met.

“The Truth here is complex. It almost demands the seeking of further Truths.”

Zeim #857735 Mon 01/08/16 13:52 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Waverider’s Watch
The Dirkwood Foret

The two words spoken to Mikal identified the Guardian.

"No fighting."

The rough voice, the unseen features, the cloak and sword. It was that warrior from the Amber Inn, weeks past, that very uncomfortable night when they had also met Horace and his two companions.

The one called Broke.

"You aren't at the Inn any more. At the Watch, you will be following it."

Wolf #857736 Mon 01/08/16 14:44 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

"I see", he replies. "Might I ask whose rule this is? I do not recall being told of it by those who rule these lands when we were back in Talantal. I am sure I would have remembered."

(OOC - Wolf, as I recall when we met in the Inn you said he was a Jvrillian. Is that correct?)

Last edited by Zeim; Mon 01/08/16 14:47 UTC.
Wolf #857739 Mon 01/08/16 15:01 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
[[OOC Note - I just went back and triple checked. I said Broke was a swordsman; not a Jvrillian. Swordsman would be a reasonable presumption. Broke was also as careful there as here when it came to keeping one's face and identity from being discerned ... IC reply at lunch ... ]]

Zeim #857747 Mon 01/08/16 17:19 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Waverider’s Watch
The Dirkwood Foret

"It's my rule."

The cloaked figure kept their head low, slowly turning to face the two on the steps above. And here being higher was a definite disadvantage - it was even harder to catch a glimpse of the face within the cowl's shadow.

"Together we agrrrreed that it was a pretty good rrrule and that was that."

The cowl tilted.

"Do you have a problem with it? Is it too long? Too complicated? Does it not have enough herrrebyes orrr thee and thous and forrrrsoooths? Is it too harrrd to rrremember? Is it too hard for you to rrremember?

"Do you just like hurting folks?

"Or do you just hate it when someone stands up to you and says ...

"... no."

From below there were two additional responses. The bigg'un that was overlooking the trading snickered. The one that was speaking to Keiko offered a simple observation.

"Truths are rarely complicated. Folks delight in making them so.

"Here is a truth.

"One cannot rule the land.

"It is a gift borrowed from our children."

Wolf #857750 Mon 01/08/16 17:57 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Keiko

Keiko nodded at Renyard’s Truth.

“We know this Truth. Live and learn and love now. But care for the World that the children will walk.” She nodded in the direction of the Forest. “Someone did not understand that Truth.”

She then smiled sadly. “Yet, without the misunderstanding of such a basic Truth, would we be here together in this place today... living and learning together?”

She stood quietly for several moments, considering the circumstances that had brought her here to this place... what she knew of the events that had led to those circumstances... and finally shrugged. Ultimately, the World’s tenuous balance between Chaos and Order was maintained.

Looking up at Broke and the newcomers, she was fairly certain that she understood why Lady had snickered. The One Rule was a good rule, and Broke’s speaking of it was eloquent.

“Truths may not be complicated, Renyard, but possibilities can be. They often are. And my Cards only point toward Truths in the language of possibilities.

“These currents still tip toward Chaos.”

She shook herself from these heavy contemplations and turned once more to face Renyard.

“I would like to know more of your people. The one Lady was helping today... it was a teaching day? It seemed so. And was that one a youngling or just one new to the adventure of the markets? I was reminded of my youngest sister while watching the transaction.”

Some days, Renyard presented most of the questions... heavy ones for Keiko to ponder. Some days, Keiko peppered him — if a handful of questions could be considered peppering — with her own questions in her attempt to walk in harmony with the Forest’s Children. Today appeared to be one of the days when questions were equally traded.

These, the days of many questions, were some of Keiko’s favorite days.

Wolf #857753 Mon 01/08/16 18:48 UTC
(Buffalo)
(Buffalo)
Mikal

He grunts, then turns to head back up the stairs, pausing a moment after a stair or two climbed, turning back, saying in a very soft but hard tone. "No. I just hate it when people act like moronic assholes, or presume they have the authority to make rules for others, whether those rules are good or not. Quite presumptuous, and more than a bit arrogant."

He shrugs. "But moronic assholes tend to be like that."

He had far too much of people like Broke who thought they could tell others what to do and how to act growing up. It cost him his family and he won't stand for it. Bullies, whether cloaked in the coats of Royalty or in a cloak to hide their face are all the same. Besides, his actions in the inn to which Broke referred prevented violence. If the man is too dull-witted to see that, well, he'll never be able to convince him.

He heads back up the tower.

Last edited by Zeim; Tue 02/08/16 14:23 UTC.
Kel #857845 Tue 02/08/16 17:53 UTC
Wolf Offline OP
OP Offline
The Heartwood
Waverider’s Watch
The Dirkwood Foret

Kadri, Cesare, Bekkah, Keiko … and an occupation of Forest Folk

Turning, Mikal returned up the stairs, climbing past the Mill to the watchtower.

Below the guardian maintained their stance, still as stone; giving Kadri leave to offer a retort if she wished. Otherwise it would be a return to post, overseeing the very strange market below. If anything, the guardian's poise seemed a touch more nonchalant after the Jvrillian stormed off.

Below the altercation was definitely witnessed. The bigg'un overseeing the market nodded its hood towards the steps before moving to aid another transaction.

"Is the coin not fair? Then here ... show her what else you have to offer"

Renyard made a simple motion towards the guardian before returning his attention to the Rhoni and the Atterran.

"Could it be a case where Law creates Chaos, little Card Reader? Is such a thing possible?"

The bigg'un elder turned his cowl towards Bekkah.

"Is part of your confusion that why we are ... may force you to ask questions about who you are? Whose tragedy hides along the shores of the Blackwater? We have seen Imperals come and go through here.

"Only once have they done us any good.

"Are we fools for hoping that lightning might strike twice?"

"Can you see where others cannot, Lady Bekkah?"

He then raised his head, and if anything, there was a snort. His voice was lighter, certainly a bit bemused, when he spoke again to Keiko.

"Yes. Haven't there been many first times for you? Once they get over their shyness, our Small Kin tend to make the best traders. Don't you think coming here and bartering to be a matter of merit and trust?

"And today the Small Kin learned another lesson.

"That you don't need to draw steel to thoroughly defeat someone."

Last edited by Wolf; Tue 02/08/16 17:55 UTC.
Wolf #857846 Tue 02/08/16 18:22 UTC
Bekkah

"What you describe is the reason for so many wars and fights. Both sides have history of attacks and betrayals that they're both ready to attack first. But that has always been the way of it, I suppose." She said with a resigned sigh.

"Although, I would like to know if Imperials that follow my Lady have ever wronged you or your kind. I can imagine them turning their backs on you, but not harming you. But I don't suppose any have been alone with your people." she said thinking out loud.

"Well, if I can do no good here and I cannot go to market, then I shall at least go check on the horses. They seem to instinctively trust me." She said with a smile.

"I bid you a good day sir. If I can be of service to you, please just let me know." she said with a cheerful smile that was so normal on her face. She gave him a moment to say anything if he wished, then she'd head down to the stables.

Wolf #857851 Tue 02/08/16 18:52 UTC
Kel Offline
Sower of Insanity
Sower of Insanity
Keiko

Currents rippled and softened as the drama above played itself out. Knowing where to step into the World’s currents and at which point to take that step was not something the Rhoni were taught... it was just the way that they simply were.

And then Keiko actually chuckled at Renyard’s first question in this stanza.

“Of course, such a thing is possible. And might certainly be the case here where Law has created Chaos.” She tilted her head once more to one side, considering the balance of Order and Chaos, Chaos and Order... and just where Law might fit in that balance. Perhaps Grandmother had a more profound reason for sending Keiko out into the World than the Elders Council had... well, for suggesting her over any of the other Card Readers among the Families.

“Law can create Order or Chaos. Rather, those who hold to the Law can create either. The Law itself, I suspect, might generally be neutral.”

There was something about Renyard’s question to Lady Bekkah that struck a chord in the Rhoni lass. Now was not the time, here was not the place to spread out her Cards. But there were things she wanted to know... all because of what might be seen as a simple question, and the appearance of a quiet, humble healer. Her response, too, was... intriguing. And she had a way with horses? Ah, and didn’t that just send thoughts of her brother through her mind, causing her to smile!

And being used to Renyard’s reactions to some of her more obvious questions — obvious to him, and not necessarily so obvious to her — she merely nodded.

“More firsts than I can count, Renyard, and I hope to count many more before the currents reunite me with my Family and Caravan. I have seen on other Marketdays the skill of the traders. I am here because my elders believed there was merit in sending me into the World. They trusted me to be in the World as I should be in the World.” She shrugged. “Should it be different for your people?”

Then she glanced back up toward the Guardian for a moment and the ascending Jvrillian.

“Well, perhaps it might be different, for not all walk the paths of the World in the same way. But I have seen you and your people each week and think...” Her brows narrowed as thoughts came together in a new way, and then her expression cleared as she nodded once more. “...I think we are more alike than some might think, despite our differences.”

Violet eyes sparkled with humor as she added, “And such a fine lesson it is to augment the excellent nature of the One Rule.”

Wolf #857906 Wed 03/08/16 08:31 UTC
Arssanguinus
Arssanguinus
Kadri:

She pauses slightly before following.

"As fine or not as the one rule may be, the problem is often the one ruler. And sometimes the one speaking the rule is the one which makes it complex not the one who is to follow. Mikal would not have drawn steel in the inn unless steel had first been drawn - would not have offered harm unless harm had first been no offered - and any other implication is besmirching of an honorable man. "

Her tone is somewhat genial, definitely controlled, but with a slight edge of cold to it.

"The insults and implications are an unnecessary addition to the weave of light and dark. For keeping the peace insulting those there is a poor way to do it when merely answering the question would seem to suffice. A further question would be this: who are you, and who are 'we'? I know your name, but a name is after all just a name."

"I take it to mean that the other rules or implied rules mean that interacting with those below in the market is a bad idea?"

She belief ly surveys the market below, noting anyone or anything seemingly of interest, eyes lingering briefly on Bekkah, Cesare - and anyone else of interest.

Whatever his answer, unless it was one which invited further reply her next move would be back up he cliff to talk to Mikal - because while Broke indeed was somewhat of an asshole, sometimes you had to let the assholes break against the shore like a seaside wave and dissipate and move past them.

She could see that she was going to be stuck being the diplomat.

Last edited by Art in the Blood; Wed 03/08/16 08:49 UTC.
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  Wolf 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Talon475, Randal Trimmer, Kimf, Yvon, Xiang Chin
177 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Member Spotlight
nem
nem
GMT 0
Forum Statistics
Forums103
Topics2,815
Posts139,433
Members177
Most Online296
Jan 19th, 2020
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
†Restricted forums can only be accessed by DreamLyrics members of the age of 18 years or older. Access which is granted by the Behind Closed Doors Procedure.
™DreamLyrics Play-by-Post. DreamLyrics Play-by-Post does not own copyright on DreamLyrics texts or graphics, except trademarked DreamLyrics logos and logotypes. The works contained in DreamLyrics are copyrighted (automatically, under the Berne Convention) by the original authors and may be available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. (See Copyrights for details.)
Privacy Policy