DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: nem Q2 2018 Genre Survey - Vote Now! - Thu 12/04/18 15:46 UTC
We've taken a big bite out of 2018, and can look forward to a season of giant monster movies. Pacific Rim Uprising, Rampage, The Meg.

Hollywood thinks that's what we want, along with more super hero movies, but what do us message gamers want from DreamLyrics?

Well, last time round, in Q4 2017, most of us wanted more Classic Fantasy, but a wodge did want more Supers.

What would I predict? hmm Hmm. Well, Classic Fantasy always has a good turn out so I'd put money on it winning!

Remember, you have two votes so don't click 'Submit Vote' until you've ticked two boxes. heh
Posted By: MikeD Re: Q2 2018 Genre Survey - Vote Now! - Thu 12/04/18 15:58 UTC
For the record, while I do have genre preferences, it really is more about the story for me than anything else.
Posted By: Saph Re: Q2 2018 Genre Survey - Vote Now! - Fri 20/04/18 04:45 UTC
I'd really dig it if someone ran Night's Black Agents. Except I am currently too ill to play and awaiting surgery, so this might be more of a Q3 request, but I just finished reading the core rulebook and its excellence is on my mind. smile
Posted By: Mina Re: Q2 2018 Genre Survey - Vote Now! - Fri 20/04/18 21:00 UTC
Never heard of that game, Saph. Will have to look it up!
Posted By: Saph Re: Q2 2018 Genre Survey - Vote Now! - Sat 21/04/18 05:51 UTC
It's Ken Hite writing a vampire thriller game running on Gumshoe (from Trail of Cthulhu, etc.). I tend to think any horror game Hite touches turns to gold, and the Gumshoe mechanics really support that Bourne meets Le Carré feel. I'd just finished watching Counterpart and I'm reading the Smiley books so the whole thing is just right where my mind's at. smile I do heartily recommend it to anyone who likes horror and/or thrillers.
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post