DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: Gypsy Stranger Things - Wed 20/09/23 10:55 UTC
I expect most of you have watched at least some of this. Tusk and I have binge-watched 3.5 series over the last few weeks. wink As you might have gathered, we like it! grin Particularly the D&D and gaming references. wink What do you guys think?
Posted By: Zeim Re: Stanger Things - Wed 20/09/23 13:09 UTC
I binge watched the whole thing a year or more ago. Generally good. I liked the first season most. A bit less each season after.
Posted By: MikeD Re: Stanger Things - Wed 20/09/23 13:32 UTC
Netflix has the first 4 seasons. I am just waiting for a time when I can binge it <vbg>
Posted By: Pandemonium Re: Stanger Things - Wed 20/09/23 18:41 UTC
I watched season 1 and part of 2 quite some time ago. I stopped for something else, who knows why at this point. Maybe my wife wasn't enjoying it as much.

I intend to get back into it again, just haven't made it a priority.

The gaming references are entertaining to me, especially since I kinda grew up in similar ways.
Posted By: KenSeg Re: Stanger Things - Wed 20/09/23 21:02 UTC
I have enjoyed the series, although I agree that the first two seasons were the best.
Posted By: Mina Re: Stranger Things - Wed 20/09/23 21:47 UTC
I liked the first season the best, season 2 was my least favorite so far. Three was okay, but Season 4 at the end had me getting curious about the story again, with a bunch of theories. I am looking forward to the next (and final) season!
Posted By: nem Re: Stranger Things - Thu 21/09/23 08:00 UTC
Yeah, I'm like you Mina, pretty much. Enjoyed season 1 and season 4 but 2 and 3 were very weak imo.
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post