DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: Neptune Dark - Netflix (German-dubbed) - Wed 09/12/20 05:07 UTC

I've been binging the Netflix show "Dark". Have any of you seen it? I think it's marvelous but it's not for everyone. I guess, as a teaser, I can say that it's sci-fi mystery. It is also one of the most complicated shows I've every watched. You can't watch this casually. But if the idea of a really intelligent, creative show piques your interest, put Dark on your watch list. Dark scored 95% on rotten tomatoes. To quote them about the plot:
Dark is set in a German town in present day where the disappearance of two young children exposes the double lives and fractured relationships among four families.

If you haven't watched it and curious and want just a bit more, here's a tiny bit more of a spoiler ...
Dark is a time travel sci-fi mystery. The lives of these families are intertwined over different time periods 33 years apart.

Early during watching the show you'll want charts to refer to. The official site has everything that you could want to help you keep track of things which is designed to not reveal more than has occurred up to a specific episode. I'm midway through season 3 so don't anyone reveal too much if you've seen it. I've really enjoyed it and figured I would share.
Posted By: Wolf Re: Dark - Netflix (German-dubbed) - Wed 09/12/20 12:19 UTC
... I think I mentioned it earlier. Dark is Stranger Things for adults smile
Posted By: Gypsy Re: Dark - Netflix (German-dubbed) - Wed 09/12/20 13:26 UTC
Sounds good! smile
Posted By: Neptune Re: Dark - Netflix (German-dubbed) - Wed 09/12/20 13:49 UTC
Wolf, Apt description.
Posted By: Mina Re: Dark - Netflix (German-dubbed) - Thu 10/12/20 03:22 UTC
HHmm looking forward to it!
Posted By: Neptune Re: Dark - Netflix (German-dubbed) - Thu 10/12/20 04:49 UTC
Let me know what you think.
BTW, I found this on the Internet:
[Linked Image]

Since I just finished the final episode, I can now say that every word of that is true, but don't be intimidated - be prepared!
Posted By: Gypsy Re: Dark - Netflix (German-dubbed) - Thu 10/12/20 13:47 UTC
Don't have Netflix but I have a friend with access grin
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post