DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: Lionhawke Doctor Who Christmas Special? - Thu 04/01/18 23:00 UTC
Did everyone already chat about this and hide the evidence? I saw it over the weekend. I usually don't watch Doctor Who but here and there. However, I'm curious what people thought. For the record - I enjoyed it!
Posted By: KenSeg Re: Doctor Who Christmas Special? - Fri 05/01/18 00:34 UTC
I watched it as well and liked it. I am very interested to see the next season with the first female Dr. Who. The actress is quite good and with a new show runner it should be interesting to see what happens.
Posted By: Neptune Re: Doctor Who Christmas Special? - Thu 11/01/18 19:39 UTC
I liked that they brought back the first doctor - (the actor looked eerily like the first doctor too!)

Have any of you seen the first episode? The show has evolved a great deal. They did a good job of depicting how different 1960's morals were versus what society deems acceptable today. It was quite entertaining and I too am looking forward to the new season with a female doctor.
Posted By: Argus Re: Doctor Who Christmas Special? - Fri 12/01/18 03:07 UTC
In 2013, David Bradley actually played the part of William Hartnell in a dramatization titled "An Adventure in Space and Time".

I have the first season on DVD (which enabled me to recognize the shot at the start of "The Day of the Doctor").
Posted By: Neptune Re: Doctor Who Christmas Special? - Fri 12/01/18 03:57 UTC
Dr. Who 1963 Trailer
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post