DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: Mina The Good Place - Sun 17/09/17 03:58 UTC
Okay Motherforkers, anyone else ready for Season 2 of this comedy gem? I started watching because Nivek said it looked cute and he was going to watch it (I don't think he did). I thought, I would give it a whirl, he's been kind enough to check out some shows I sent his way, and since he mentioned he was going to watch this one (see the aside above)... I binged the first three episodes on Hulu last year, and I was hooked.

Season 2 is ready to start, and... well I wanted to see who else was watching, and who else thinks this might make an awesome game idea?

If you are thinking that The Good Place is not for you, let me assure you, that is bullshirt!

(yes, motherforker and bullshirt are inside jokes, watch the show to get them. Or... you know, just watch the trailer below)

Posted By: KenSeg Re: The Good Place - Sun 17/09/17 10:56 UTC
Donna and I watched season 1 on Netflix. Liked it alot and looking forward to watching Season 2
Posted By: Nivek Re: The Good Place - Sun 17/09/17 12:58 UTC
blush

Umm, well I meant to. You know me, I watch so little tv. If it isn't sports, I just never feel like it and even sports are usually back ground noise.

Glad you liked it though. I had a feeling you would from the previews.
Posted By: Mina Re: The Good Place - Sun 17/09/17 14:32 UTC
Niv, that is because you know me so well. And I hope you watch it, it is definitely a show that I think you would enjoy!
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post