DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: ividia Alien: Covenant - Tue 06/06/17 02:16 UTC
Went and saw this a couple of Fridays ago. It fits well as a bridge between Prometheus and Alien. Fassbender is back as David, and he's way more d*** than Ash could every hope to be. Perfect casting.

I did enjoy it but not as much as Prometheus or Alien. Admittedly that could be because the listed actor I really wanted to see again was only evident in photographs / drawings in the film, and not an actual part.

There was a reveal at the end that was likely supposed to be a surprise, but I already knew what was what.

The big dinner scene in the trailer didn't make the cut, in fact, one of the characters in that scene is never actually seen in the movie except as a corpse.
Posted By: Gryphon Re: Alien: Covenant - Tue 06/06/17 03:59 UTC
I liked the movie as well, though again, not as much as Prometheus or Alien- I have heard there might be at least one more prequel coming to bridge any gaps left.

I thought the reveal at the end was poorly done for a big reason- which I can't say due to spoilers, but will happily discuss when more people have been able to see the movie.
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post