DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: Don Girl Meets World Series Finale - Thu 02/02/17 07:16 UTC
I know Mina watches this show so this is mostly for her but If anyone else watches please chime in.

So what did everyone think of the final three episodes?

World Meets Girl was sort of sad because there was no official word yet at the time it aired but it was clear the show's makers felt it was over.

***SPOILERS****

***SPOILERS****

***SPOILERS****

***SPOILERS****

***SPOILERS****

***SPOILERS****

One of the things that made me smile was when Zane told Lucas, "You haven't been the same since 'The Triangle'. I know I am going at this from the direction of a very old person and not a 'tween' but the episodes I like best were the 'fun' ones. This show was probably unique in that it probably had more adult viewers that most Disney shows and most of them probably remember watching Boy Meets World which was for the most part a 'funnier' show than Girl Meets World, can't say that this is what hurt the show but according to Disney viewship fell off dramatically during 'The Triangle'.

What do you guys think?
Posted By: Mina Re: Girl Meets World Series Finale - Mon 06/02/17 03:36 UTC
I think the writers tired to make the Maya / Lucas shippers happy. However the romance building between Riley and Lucas was one of the cornerstones. Everyone routes for true love smile They should have left that alone and brought in someone fun and wild for Maya.
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post