DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: Anonymous New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Ten of the Best - Wed 07/09/16 15:05 UTC
My latest piece of writing:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/musicb...-10-of-the-best
Posted By: Gypsy Re: New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Ten of the Best - Wed 07/09/16 15:22 UTC
Well at least a couple of names there that I recognised! grin
Posted By: MikeD Re: New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Ten of the Best - Wed 07/09/16 18:30 UTC
I 'recognized' two. Where are all the blues groups?? <g>
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Ten of the Best - Wed 07/09/16 18:52 UTC
You'll be telling me you don't remember Witchfynde or Sledgehammer next.
Posted By: MikeD Re: New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Ten of the Best - Wed 07/09/16 19:02 UTC
yeah ... sorry ... I stopped 'following' metal a =looonnngggg= time ago <wink> I certainly don't mind listening to it, but I don't go out of my way for it these days <g>
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Ten of the Best - Wed 07/09/16 19:14 UTC
All these bands were a long time ago. Even though most of them are still going, with one original member,
Posted By: MikeD Re: New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Ten of the Best - Wed 07/09/16 22:51 UTC
<heh heh heh> welll ... there =is= a healthy 'incestuous' tradition of bands sharing members ... or something like that. Granted it was more common in Blues than Rock, but it did happen quite often <g>
Posted By: Gypsy Re: New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Ten of the Best - Thu 08/09/16 11:47 UTC
Who? grin
No, not The Who.
Posted By: Gypsy Re: New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Ten of the Best - Thu 08/09/16 12:24 UTC
lol
The Guess Who?
Posted By: MikeD Re: New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Ten of the Best - Thu 08/09/16 22:04 UTC
Oh you kids!!!! <chuckle>
Posted By: Gypsy Re: New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Ten of the Best - Fri 09/09/16 10:01 UTC
smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Ten of the Best - Fri 09/09/16 10:18 UTC
My original article now has more than 100 comments, almost all of them positive.
Posted By: Gypsy Re: New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Ten of the Best - Fri 09/09/16 10:24 UTC
Well done! smile
Posted By: MikeD Re: New Wave of British Heavy Metal - Ten of the Best - Fri 09/09/16 14:08 UTC
Thanks for all the efforts Tim! It is great to see, hear and read about music I can't find it here.
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post