DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: Miales Round 19 - EIC - Results - Tue 27/02/24 09:07 UTC

Round 19- EIC

So everyone voted. Half tempted to wait and see if Gryph logs on but alas life has him busy. Anyway even if he did vote we had a runaway winner this week. It is becoming almost all too common for me to pass the torch to them as well. With that said... I am sorry TexasMaiden but here are the reins again...

Who was the real winner you all ask? Why Gypsy.... you know the person I called out this week... I even gave a useless hint to find hers. But most of you ate her bribe of cookies and were distracted...

Congrats Gypsy on the real win!!! Here are the reins TexasMaiden... they are all yours... Again...

[Linked Image from dropbox.com]

For Weez:

1 Evidence Is Crucial (Cookies! I see crumbs!) Gypsy voted 7;6;3: 10 points
2 Excessively Into Cosplay (My poor credit cards!) Xiang Chin voted 7;1;6: 6 points
3 Evade Incoming Comets Mousedood voted 1;5;7: 3 points
4 Election Investigation Continues! Tusk voted 7;3;1: 0 Points
5 Enchanted Item Crafters (SKT players' choice over Elderly Innkeeper Conversations?) Aqua voted 7;2;1: 5 points
6 Eek! Icky Creatures! Weez voted 1;7;3 : 4 points
7 Easily Intrigued Cats (They're into everything!) TexasMaiden voted 2;8;6: 17 points
8 Eccentric Inventor Creates (something) Mina voted 5;7;2: 3 points
Posted By: Gypsy Re: Round 19 - EIC - Results - Tue 27/02/24 10:28 UTC
Just so you know, I am very happy with the situation! grin And well done TexasMaiden! smile
Posted By: TennesseeMaiden Re: Round 19 - EIC - Results - Tue 27/02/24 14:43 UTC
Thanks, everyone! Cats are awesome. 🐱🧶
Posted By: Mina Re: Round 19 - EIC - Results - Tue 27/02/24 21:05 UTC
Wow! That was a landslide! Congratulations!
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post