DreamLyrics™ Play-by-Post
Posted By: Miales Results - TCS - Thu 21/12/23 08:29 UTC

Round 12 - TCS - The Results

Wow... He left all those hints... I pointed them out even... But Gypsy and Weez tricked you... They successfully covered for him... for Aqua... :smh: :smh:

Thank you Gryph... You were the deciding vote... and Gypsy's bane. Yep it was alllll you....:D Oh and Weez you owe Gryphon a beer.

But the players have decided and Gypsy you had their favorite definition for TCS. Weez came in second and was the real winner for the week since she gets to play on.

[Linked Image from dropbox.com]

For Weez:

1. Tight Christmas Sweaters (after dinner - burp!): Dugan Voted 7; 3; 5 -> 7 points

2. Those Carrot Sticks (are not wanted at any party): Mina Voted 1; 7; 9 -> 6 points

3. Tasty Chocolate Santas: Weez Voted 7; 4; 8 -> 10 points

4. Taking Coffee Seriously (Don't talk to me before my third cup.): TexasMaiden Voted 2; 6; 8 -> 8 points

5. Treats, Cocoa, and Skating (I love Christmas Markets!): Aqua Voted 9; 1; 6 -> 5 points

6. Tantalizing Curvy Silhouette (Standing outside her window...): Xiang Chen Voted 3; 5; 4 -> 5 points

7. Traditional Christmas Snow (Snowball fights, sledging, more fun!): Gypsy Voted 2; 4; 1 -> 12 points

8. Ticks, Cunning Suckers: Tusk Voted 4; 3; 7 -> 2 points

9. Tough Cookies, S#!@head: Mousedood 3; 5; 1 -> 5 points

Guest Voter: Gryphon Voted 7, 6, 9
Posted By: Gypsy Re: Results - TCS - Thu 21/12/23 10:55 UTC
New one coming up. smile

Thanks Gyphon! rolleyes
Posted By: AquaDyne Re: Results - TCS - Thu 21/12/23 18:36 UTC
weg
Posted By: Weez Re: Results - TCS - Tue 26/12/23 15:53 UTC
Thanks Gryphon! wink

And Miales for the scoresheet.
© DreamLyrics Play-by-Post